Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now 17:05 - Sep 26 with 658 viewsSteve_M

3-0 up against Spurs and still 10 minutes to halftime.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:12 - Sep 26 with 620 viewsreusersfreekicks

Maybe more that Spurs's crisis is just beginning
I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 618 viewsWestover

It might be Spurs in crisis of they don't improve soon, Arsenal look very good.
I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:14 - Sep 26 with 612 viewschrismakin

Kane back to his Drinan best ;)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:14 - Sep 26 with 610 viewsreusersfreekicks

I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:14 - Sep 26 by chrismakin

Kane back to his Drinan best ;)

Drinan has scored more this season!
I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:16 - Sep 26 with 604 viewschrismakin

I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 17:14 - Sep 26 by reusersfreekicks

Drinan has scored more this season!

Told ya there's a player there.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 18:00 - Sep 26 with 544 viewsElderGrizzly

Spurs are simply repeating Arsenal’s stadium financial journey now.

£450m over budget and that money needs to come from somewhere, so cuts being made to wage bill, manager quality etc etc

But hey, they have a nice shiny stadium to sell for other events
I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 18:17 - Sep 26 with 496 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Spurs should have got Bale back.

Once he got playing he was effective for them. Had the best goals per min record in the prem.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 18:19]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see Arsenal’s crisis seems to be over for now on 18:50 - Sep 26 with 437 viewsChrisd

Arsenal looked really good in that first half. You could visibly see their players really were up for the fight from that first whistle, Spurs looked all at sea. Nuno looks like he’s got the problems long term with his squad.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024