Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night 16:54 - Oct 2 with 2058 viewspatrickswell

We've been right all along. Tuesday was the fluke and today is the reality of Paul Cook's Ipswich. The sooner you accept that, the easier it will be. Now get him out before we become entrenched in the League One relegation zone.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:55 - Oct 2 with 1719 viewsSitfcB

Shut up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1676 viewsJ4ck22

All this competitive 'I told you so' nonsense on this forum is pretty pathetic, every time we win or lose.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1676 viewsblueprint

It clearly wasn’t a fluke but today shows how he clearly can’t organise a team to grind out a result at a club like Accrington on a tight pitch in less than
Glamorous surroundings.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1669 viewsGarv

Let's not turn it into the Cook supporters vs the Cook critics. It's so tedious.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1623 viewspatrickswell

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:55 - Oct 2 by SitfcB

Shut up.

Enjoy League 2.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1612 viewstimothyeo

I kept quiet the past couple weeks, to see if Cook could benefit from the confidence inspired from a couple results.

He's still shown he's not good enough.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1591 viewspatrickswell

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:56 - Oct 2 by J4ck22

All this competitive 'I told you so' nonsense on this forum is pretty pathetic, every time we win or lose.

I just want something to buy into and Cook cannot provide that.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:00 - Oct 2 with 1554 viewsBeckets

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:56 - Oct 2 by Garv

Let's not turn it into the Cook supporters vs the Cook critics. It's so tedious.

Agreed. Let’s stick to the facts. 10 games 10 points and out of the relegation zone on goal difference.
Login to get fewer ads

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:00 - Oct 2 with 1543 viewsMillsey

What a Tvvat 😔
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:00 - Oct 2 with 1519 viewspointofblue

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:58 - Oct 2 by patrickswell

I just want something to buy into and Cook cannot provide that.

I want hope to actually result in something for a change. We have the strongest squad on paper in the league yet one of the weakest on the pitch. The biggest fear is a lot of these players came because of Cook so even sacking him will cause issues.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1501 viewsDublinBlue84

You're all just as bad as each other to be honest.

You're moaning at people for doing exactly the same thing to you and you are now doing to them.

Our fanbase consistently gets far too high when we win and far too low when we lose.

Sanity seriously lacking.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1499 viewsDarth_Koont

Ok, so it’s going to be one of those evenings on here.

Well, good to know early on so I can give it a miss until tomorrow.

Pronouns: He/Him

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1477 viewspatrickswell

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:00 - Oct 2 by Millsey

What a Tvvat 😔

Agreed, he is. Better get him out of the club before he does more damage.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1470 viewspointofblue

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 by Darth_Koont

What did you expect? For everyone to be delighted?

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1443 viewsbobbyramsey

Hang on, we've been told (by the critics) that there weren't any critics, that everybody was onboard etc.

Until they show their true colours and come creeping out of the woodwork ...... again.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1441 viewstimothyeo

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 by Darth_Koont

I think people will rightfully criticise another in a long list of awful performances and results under this manager.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:04 - Oct 2 with 1375 viewspatrickswell

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:00 - Oct 2 by pointofblue

I want hope to actually result in something for a change. We have the strongest squad on paper in the league yet one of the weakest on the pitch. The biggest fear is a lot of these players came because of Cook so even sacking him will cause issues.

Well they're not showing anything for Cook so far, and none of their post-game "brighter times will come" drivel will add up to anything constructive or positive.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:04 - Oct 2 with 1369 viewsDarth_Koont

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:01 - Oct 2 by pointofblue

What did you expect? For everyone to be delighted?

Course not. Check my own post after the game.

I didn’t expect the twerps to be in full-on @rse mode quite so quickly. But of course they can’t help it.

Pronouns: He/Him

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:05 - Oct 2 with 1324 viewsbazza

Why do People Cock Wave over who gives a manager more time, or whether they are right or not about a manager, couldn’t think of anything worse than being proved right if a manager is poor
Or Not, if it equals losing games and relegations..no ones a winner.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:06 - Oct 2 with 1312 viewspointofblue

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:04 - Oct 2 by Darth_Koont

Course not. Check my own post after the game.

I didn’t expect the twerps to be in full-on @rse mode quite so quickly. But of course they can’t help it.

I’ve replied to your other post as you’re right but the problem is we’re not learning our lessons and we look frighteningly out of our depth whenever the opposition shows some fight. It’s the same issue again and again, ticking over from last season, even though we have a completely different set of players. What’s the constant through all of this?

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 1231 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 16:56 - Oct 2 by J4ck22

It’s absolute embarrassing ain’t it. From both sides.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:12 - Oct 2 with 1197 viewsSamWhiteUK

This OP is even more embarrassing than losing in L1
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:13 - Oct 2 with 1177 viewsbazza

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:12 - Oct 2 by SamWhiteUK

This OP is even more embarrassing than losing in L1

Steady on..
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:16 - Oct 2 with 1142 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:02 - Oct 2 by bobbyramsey

Hang on, we've been told (by the critics) that there weren't any critics, that everybody was onboard etc.

Until they show their true colours and come creeping out of the woodwork ...... again.

It's getting harder for herbs to pretend that there aren't a sizeable number of wangers calling for Cook's head.
To those giving it the big'un to Cook critics after Tuesday night on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 1108 viewsgeg1992

This post is pathetic. Stop trying to split the fan base. Beyond childish.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024