Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraser says he's a number 8 11:55 - Oct 10 with 1071 viewsreusersfreekicks

Sure we have been constantly told on here that he is a No 10 being played out of position.
Fraser says he's a number 8 on 11:58 - Oct 10 with 1046 viewschrismakin

Think it's more of what you define numbers as. For me an 8 in our current style would be a 10 and with the assist/goal numbers of Fraser last season it would be his best position compared to being on the flanks.
When you've got Barry, Aluko, Edwards etc all available, im still surprised Fraser is still being used on the left.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 12:00 - Oct 10 with 1042 viewsreusersfreekicks

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 11:58 - Oct 10 by chrismakin

Think it's more of what you define numbers as. For me an 8 in our current style would be a 10 and with the assist/goal numbers of Fraser last season it would be his best position compared to being on the flanks.
When you've got Barry, Aluko, Edwards etc all available, im still surprised Fraser is still being used on the left.

Nice try, but he said he wasn't a 10 either. Prefers a less advanced role. Your info was wrong I'm afraid
Fraser says he's a number 8 on 12:26 - Oct 10 with 988 viewschrismakin

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 12:00 - Oct 10 by reusersfreekicks

Nice try, but he said he wasn't a 10 either. Prefers a less advanced role. Your info was wrong I'm afraid

No info, just incorrect presumption on my part due to the 'heatmap's available about fraser of last season showing him in those advanced central positions. Also the EADT said at the time of signings, no.10 or slightly deeper ( the 8 clearly)
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/itfc-sign-scott-fraser-8147614

In our lineup, he coudn't sit in the two. He's also not a wideman. What it does show again tho is what i said all along, he doesn't seem to be a PC signing, he was an Ashton signing.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 12:28]

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 12:32 - Oct 10 with 963 viewsericclacton

That's a lot better than being a number 2.

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 13:00 - Oct 10 with 921 viewsSimonds92

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 12:26 - Oct 10 by chrismakin

No info, just incorrect presumption on my part due to the 'heatmap's available about fraser of last season showing him in those advanced central positions. Also the EADT said at the time of signings, no.10 or slightly deeper ( the 8 clearly)

In our lineup, he coudn't sit in the two. He's also not a wideman. What it does show again tho is what i said all along, he doesn't seem to be a PC signing, he was an Ashton signing.

So what you're saying is that the majority of the people that have been raving about him haven't actually seen a great deal of him before this season either, a bit like defensive midfielder Rakeem Harper who was going to be way too good for this division?
Fraser says he's a number 8 on 13:35 - Oct 10 with 870 viewschicoazul

Cook plays him every game he is available. Cook had final say on every player arriving this summer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 13:54 - Oct 10 with 858 viewsKieran_Knows

All the signings made this summer were on Cooks watch, that is 100% factual.

It may not be the case going forward once Ashton gets his recruitment team in, but the signings this summer were all Cooks.*

*that said, Cook wanted to bring his own recruitment people in during the summer anyway, as he couldn’t believe the state of that department when he walked in. That was under Evans though, so whether that now aligns with Ashton, remains to be seen.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 14:07 - Oct 10 with 834 viewsreusersfreekicks

So you are saying Ashton was lying when he said Cook had the say on players sought?
Login to get fewer ads

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 14:13 - Oct 10 with 817 viewstextbackup

Football experts of TWTD know better than the player himself, you must know this 😳

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 14:29 - Oct 10 with 796 viewschrismakin

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 13:00 - Oct 10 by Simonds92

So what you're saying is that the majority of the people that have been raving about him haven't actually seen a great deal of him before this season either, a bit like defensive midfielder Rakeem Harper who was going to be way too good for this division?

No, his stats speak for themselves. What is known is he's not being used in his best position as, as he's confirmed, whether thats a 10 or an 8, it's not wide

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 14:36 - Oct 10 with 782 viewschrismakin

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 14:07 - Oct 10 by reusersfreekicks

So you are saying Ashton was lying when he said Cook had the say on players sought?

Mixture of both imo

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 16:37 - Oct 10 with 707 viewsBlueBadger

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 12:00 - Oct 10 by reusersfreekicks

A wholly inaccurate Makin hot take?That's practically a collector's item.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 17:33 - Oct 10 with 646 viewschrismakin

Fraser says he's a number 8 on 16:37 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

A wholly inaccurate Makin hot take?That's practically a collector's item.

Oh look badger fishing for upvotes. What a sad life. There you go. One from me.

The concerning thing for you surely isn't what I'm right or wrong about. But the fact we purchased a player who doesn't actually suit the formation that the manager uses.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 17:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024