Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theo Walcott 16:43 - Oct 10 with 5329 viewscatch74

Had lunch in my pub today!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Theo Walcott on 18:42 - Oct 11 with 1861 viewsWickets

I had a Curry with Billy Connelly and the Scaffold in Cambridge ! well they where at the next but one table
Theo Walcott on 23:28 - Oct 11 with 1782 viewsBugs

When I was a barman due to having a regular who was an actor, we used to get more than a few big names in the pub, including Voldemort and Professor Snape before they became those characters.

But the one I remember most was Geoffrey Palmer. He was just passing through and had stopped for lunch. He ate at the bar and was a complete gentlemen, despite the sh!te food I served him.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 23:32]
Theo Walcott on 23:38 - Oct 11 with 1775 viewsronnyd

Theo Walcott on 23:28 - Oct 11 by Bugs

When I was a barman due to having a regular who was an actor, we used to get more than a few big names in the pub, including Voldemort and Professor Snape before they became those characters.

But the one I remember most was Geoffrey Palmer. He was just passing through and had stopped for lunch. He ate at the bar and was a complete gentlemen, despite the sh!te food I served him.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 23:32]

Surprised that he didn't go in the kitchen and cook his own sausages. Fawlty Towers fans may remember the episode.
Theo Walcott on 10:07 - Oct 12 with 1712 viewsPlums

Theo Walcott on 18:42 - Oct 11 by Wickets

I had a Curry with Billy Connelly and the Scaffold in Cambridge ! well they where at the next but one table

Ah well, if that counts, I’ve had a pizza with Marty Cash and Ben Brereton.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Theo Walcott on 10:16 - Oct 12 with 1706 viewsWeWereZombies

Theo Walcott on 10:07 - Oct 12 by Plums

Ah well, if that counts, I’ve had a pizza with Marty Cash and Ben Brereton.

I can count a crepe with Nick Beggs out of Kajagoogoo then..well, the next table and with two older men who looked like music industry types and who had, actually, seriously, given him a colouring book and some crayons.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Theo Walcott on 13:29 - Oct 12 with 1650 viewsALF

The building I work in is named after and dedicated to his Granddad, Wendell "Joe" Walcott.
Theo Walcott on 15:36 - Oct 12 with 1606 viewsDavoIPB

Was fishing on Southwold pier once and suddenly noticed Kiera Knightly standing next to me. Had a quick chat, seemed a nice person. Took a photo for her of her and family.
Theo Walcott on 15:52 - Oct 12 with 1588 viewsjontysnut

I was a doorman (opening doors etc rather than bouncing people out) at the Corn Exchange in the late 70s and supplied Alex Higgins with vodka during the Tolly Cobbold Classic and made tea for grappler Jackie 'Mr TV' Pallo.
Login to get fewer ads

Theo Walcott on 15:55 - Oct 12 with 1582 viewsRadlett_blue

Theo Walcott on 15:52 - Oct 12 by jontysnut

I was a doorman (opening doors etc rather than bouncing people out) at the Corn Exchange in the late 70s and supplied Alex Higgins with vodka during the Tolly Cobbold Classic and made tea for grappler Jackie 'Mr TV' Pallo.

Keeping Alex Higgins topped up must have been a full time job.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Theo Walcott on 16:20 - Oct 12 with 1562 viewsStNeotsBlue

Theo Walcott on 21:28 - Oct 10 by Melford

I've cooked for Jade Goody, Rolf Harris, Matt Cardle, Steve Lamacq, John Simpson and Suggs from Madness throughout my time.

At a book signing for his autobiography at the local Waterstones, one of your named ex clients grabbed a handful of my then wife's left tit whilst posing for a snap.

She thought it was all an innocent accident until shortly after it came out he was more than a little bit of a degenerate.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 17:21]
Theo Walcott on 16:45 - Oct 12 with 1538 viewsjontysnut

Theo Walcott on 15:55 - Oct 12 by Radlett_blue

Keeping Alex Higgins topped up must have been a full time job.

Yes, he was supposed to be on the wagon but got me to go to the bar so it looked like he was sipping water. He also had a pi$$ in a big pot plant.
Theo Walcott on 16:49 - Oct 12 with 1531 viewsjontysnut

Theo Walcott on 16:45 - Oct 12 by jontysnut

Yes, he was supposed to be on the wagon but got me to go to the bar so it looked like he was sipping water. He also had a pi$$ in a big pot plant.

Or was that newsreader Kenneth Kendall at a classical music evening...
Theo Walcott on 15:23 - Oct 13 with 1431 viewsfarkenhell

Theo Walcott on 23:38 - Oct 11 by ronnyd

Surprised that he didn't go in the kitchen and cook his own sausages. Fawlty Towers fans may remember the episode.

That was the Basil the Rat episode wasn't it?

"Ee's 'amser Missa Faulty"
Theo Walcott on 17:48 - Oct 13 with 1391 viewsronnyd

Theo Walcott on 15:23 - Oct 13 by farkenhell

That was the Basil the Rat episode wasn't it?

"Ee's 'amser Missa Faulty"

Don't think it's that one. It's the one when someone dies and they shove his body in a laundry hamper and leave it in the kitchen. Geoffrey Palmers character is a doctor staying at the hotel. He keeps ordering sausages and never gets them so ends up cooking them himself.
Theo Walcott on 19:44 - Oct 13 with 1362 viewsRKD

Theo Walcott on 21:28 - Oct 10 by Melford

I've cooked for Jade Goody, Rolf Harris, Matt Cardle, Steve Lamacq, John Simpson and Suggs from Madness throughout my time.

I had a lock in with Prince Naseem and Chris Waddle on the same night.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Theo Walcott on 19:59 - Oct 13 with 1352 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

i used to tend Rick Wakeman's vegetable patch every couple of weeks.
Loved his sprouts and leeks.
Often windy in his garden

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Theo Walcott on 20:06 - Oct 13 with 1329 viewsNthQldITFC

Theo Walcott on 15:36 - Oct 12 by DavoIPB

Was fishing on Southwold pier once and suddenly noticed Kiera Knightly standing next to me. Had a quick chat, seemed a nice person. Took a photo for her of her and family.

Many crabs?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Theo Walcott on 20:23 - Oct 13 with 1315 viewscatch74

Theo Walcott on 19:44 - Oct 13 by RKD

I had a lock in with Prince Naseem and Chris Waddle on the same night.

Was going to try and do some before and after photos, they’ve both changed a bit over the years!

Theo Walcott on 20:27 - Oct 13 with 1310 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Theo Walcott on 16:20 - Oct 12 by StNeotsBlue

At a book signing for his autobiography at the local Waterstones, one of your named ex clients grabbed a handful of my then wife's left tit whilst posing for a snap.

She thought it was all an innocent accident until shortly after it came out he was more than a little bit of a degenerate.

By editing it you have cast suspicion on the others. If you know it's true and will stand by the story, you should name them.
Theo Walcott on 21:46 - Oct 13 with 1265 viewscatch74

Theo Walcott on 20:27 - Oct 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

By editing it you have cast suspicion on the others. If you know it's true and will stand by the story, you should name them.

That’s right, I’m going through that list clueless as to who he could be referring too.

Theo Walcott on 21:58 - Oct 13 with 1248 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Theo Walcott on 21:46 - Oct 13 by catch74

That’s right, I’m going through that list clueless as to who he could be referring too.

I was being sarcastic. Only Rolf Harris is a convicted sex offender. I thought it odd that if he was named that it should be edited out as it is obvious from the other statement.
Theo Walcott on 22:10 - Oct 13 with 1237 viewsMelford

Theo Walcott on 16:20 - Oct 12 by StNeotsBlue

I read one article where it was stated that a fair few staff on one of the shows he worked on dubbed him 'The Octopus', hands all over the place.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024