Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brutal from Samy Morsy 19:20 - Oct 24 with 8590 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What a d1ckhead, I love him.

Every team needs a horrible b@stard in their midfield.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 19:21]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 14:03 - Oct 25 with 942 viewsStokieBlue

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 12:52 - Oct 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I hadn't seen the thread but I got what it was about anyway from you lot banging on about it. And I was more commenting on the thread I was in anyway, feeling makin was being harshly treated.

If that was "The most interesting thing about the weekend" then I suggest you do more next weekend!

My point here was you made your point several times and the thread got pulled... so why on earth are you starting it up again on a Monday morning?!

I simply made a point that it's possible to get an in depth view of the match from the radio.

The only person who mentioned the threads of the previous day was you, not sure why you felt the need to get involved really unless you disagree that it's possible to get a detailed view of the match from the radio?

I think the real point here is that you are fine with drawing conclusions from secondary evidence when the primary source is available. I think that's pretty much the behaviour of a Tory minister who comments on the "gist" of things rather than the primary source.

If that's how you want to go about things then that's up to you, I however find it a bit disappointing and rather hypocritical given your historical posts around this type of behaviour.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 14:14 - Oct 25 with 893 viewsitfcjoe

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 13:34 - Oct 25 by BlueBlood90

Out of interest, how did Matete play on Saturday? I'm from Grimsby and he was absolutely top class here after joining on loan in January.

He was very, very good - one I'd definitely be trying to sign ASAP

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 16:25 - Oct 25 with 740 viewsBlueBlood90

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 14:14 - Oct 25 by itfcjoe

He was very, very good - one I'd definitely be trying to sign ASAP

Glad to hear he's doing well but even more glad he never affected the final result!

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 19:16 - Oct 25 with 647 viewsBluedicea

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 11:31 - Oct 25 by GavTWTD

I really like Morsy, but hope we have a backup plan for when he's suspended.

Nothing to see there. Metete was just offering Morsy a friendly piggyback so he could get the ball.

What is the use of knowing about everything else, when you do not yet know who you are.

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 19:25 - Oct 25 with 641 viewsKieran_Knows

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 22:18 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

Ah yes. The classic TWTD move of 'make up something that hasn't;t actually happened, then get upset about it'.

Ah yes, the classic let’s make a joke about a player that’s just died to make a point against a former manager ….

Oh.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Brutal from Samy Morsy on 16:07 - Oct 26 with 477 viewsquad

I was watching their battle intently all game. Seemed to me like Metete was getting the better of Morsy at times in the first half especially. Morsy knew it and resorted to sh*thousery tactics to try to nullify it. He didn't really wipe him out properly but if Metete got past him Morsy would just grab him by the scruff of the neck and haul him to the ground or trip him over or whatever. Bullied him basically. Surprised Morsy didn't get booked earlier to be honest as the fouls were pretty blatant.

Metete did his best to try not to let Morsy intimidate him to be fair but didn't have the physical strength to win the battle. Hence why Metete went in with his studs on Morsy's ankle. Definitely hurt him. I was in Row Q and heard Morsy scream out in pain.

That's the reason why Morsy did that at the end. As if to say "Have some of that" after we scored the winner. Putting the little upstart in his place. To be fair to Metete it is kind of a credit to him as Morsy obviously knew he was a quality player.

Hopefully Morsy won't come up against too many midfielders as good as Metete was, otherwise his disciplinary record is in serious risk lol. He is a real nasty player but I'd rather have him on my team than the opposition's. Rival teams will hate him with a passion.

I think they did shake hands afterwards so I sense there was a mutual respect there deep down. Morsy did win overall just about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024