Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch invasion! You love to see it. 22:23 - Nov 17 with 2973 viewsIllinoisblue

Get in Stockport

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 11:23 - Nov 18 with 487 viewsTrumptonBlue

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 07:32 - Nov 18 by unbelievablue

There is zero chance they'll have to pay it behind closed doors.

Indeed. They're away, for a start.
Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 11:30 - Nov 18 with 472 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 22:30 - Nov 17 by Ftnfwest

Always love a 5-3 after extra time v Bolton

Also followed by a pitch invasion. Boooooooo

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 11:32 - Nov 18 with 472 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 09:13 - Nov 18 by MattinLondon

That was brilliant - but it only takes one pissed-up idiot to push or punch an opposition player for the FA to order a stadium to be closed.

Pitch invasions were amazing but too risky.

Well if we’re making up things that didn’t happen, it only takes one person sitting in their seat pouring petrol and setting the stadium ablaze for a stadium to be closed permanently. So should probably ban all fans from grounds forever, just in case something bad happens

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 11:34 - Nov 18 with 468 viewsEwan_Oozami

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 11:09 - Nov 18 by solemio

They are in different sentences, so you still haven't.

Yes, he has, he just wrote them!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 13:45 - Nov 18 with 425 viewsblueislander

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 11:19 - Nov 18 by Eireannach_gorm

Now and again common sense comes into the equation.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/fai-confirm-young-girl-wont-

Slightly different to the pitch invasion at Stockport last night. Also circumstances around pitch invasions have changed from the 60s and 70s . The Stockport manager realized there could be serious consequences.
Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 19:40 - Nov 18 with 378 viewsBluespeed225

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 09:06 - Nov 18 by MattinLondon

Never seen the words ‘Chantry’ and ‘humanity’ in the sane sentence before.

I have a very nice story about my sister in law( who had a brain injury) who lives on Chantry, going missing recently. She was confused, a Sunday, so her routine of the buses was lit of kilter. My wife put a message on the Chantry FB page as we went out for a look (I’m from Chantry originally). The response was overwhelming, she well known around the place, so the locals rallied, went out, sightings were reported, and she was picked up out at Tesco’s and taken home. Her little Close has, outwardly, quite a dodgy looking bunch living around there, but boy do they look out for each other, and are actually, despite their issues, a good bunch. Chantry and Humanity can sometimes go together!
Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 20:20 - Nov 18 with 357 viewsjaykay

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 06:07 - Nov 18 by readtheleaguetable

1968. I was 14. Ray Crawford’s flying header. “Magnificent McGarry Men” headline. The pitch was buried in humanity. All of Whittington and Chantry were on there. One of the best days of my life!

should that be whitton or is there a whittington in ipswich as well

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 20:23 - Nov 18 with 354 viewsMattinLondon

Pitch invasion! You love to see it. on 19:40 - Nov 18 by Bluespeed225

I have a very nice story about my sister in law( who had a brain injury) who lives on Chantry, going missing recently. She was confused, a Sunday, so her routine of the buses was lit of kilter. My wife put a message on the Chantry FB page as we went out for a look (I’m from Chantry originally). The response was overwhelming, she well known around the place, so the locals rallied, went out, sightings were reported, and she was picked up out at Tesco’s and taken home. Her little Close has, outwardly, quite a dodgy looking bunch living around there, but boy do they look out for each other, and are actually, despite their issues, a good bunch. Chantry and Humanity can sometimes go together!

I know. I was just being an arse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024