Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him 08:56 - Nov 20 with 1068 viewsunstableblue

Aluko great… but we need Burns pace and hitting the by line

Tup north already… excited bring it on

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 08:59 - Nov 20 with 1039 viewsStokieBlue

Edwards - Celina - Burns.

Harsh on Chaplin I know but Burns and Edwards defend well and get forward with pace and Celina has great stats whilst only just getting back to fitness.

Many won't agree because Chaplin, Fraser and Aluko are also quality players and it's a hard decision.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 09:09 - Nov 20 with 985 viewsunstableblue

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 08:59 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

Harsh on Chaplin I know but Burns and Edwards defend well and get forward with pace and Celina has great stats whilst only just getting back to fitness.

Many won't agree because Chaplin, Fraser and Aluko are also quality players and it's a hard decision.

SB

Yes Celina high assists and a goal

We just need whatever 3 that plays in those roles to ‘turn up’

Have to get into them early, turn their crowd

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 09:43 - Nov 20 with 892 viewsLightworker

SB

It is a hard decision, like you say all are quality players.

I am happy to accept whichever combination Cook thinks is best for this particular game.
Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 10:03 - Nov 20 with 842 viewsquad

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 09:43 - Nov 20 by Lightworker

I am happy to accept whichever combination Cook thinks is best for this particular game.

Agreed. I really hope Bonne is fired up for this game as I think he can bully their defenders and keeper.
Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 10:57 - Nov 20 with 742 viewshype313

SB

I'd be happy with that, but also happy with
Edwards - Chaplin - Burns

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 11:53 - Nov 20 with 675 viewsbilllm

SB

Celina Chaplin burns,Celina and Chaplin move a lot interchange as long as the teams communication is good Sunderland will have trouble picking them up, chances will come,
Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 11:57 - Nov 20 with 661 viewspointofblue

SB

The big gamble is would you play Fraser in the number eight role ahead of Evans? In truth probably not, not against Sunderland or Rotherham anyway - might be something to try against Crewe, or if we are struggling to break the former two down and need to.

Celina is such an enigma; I feel he goes missing too often in matches and gives us nothing for the most part going forward but then he’ll pop up with a superb assist or strike. Chaplin offers more on general but it’s a difficult choice.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 12:27 - Nov 20 with 629 viewsunstableblue

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 11:57 - Nov 20 by pointofblue

The big gamble is would you play Fraser in the number eight role ahead of Evans? In truth probably not, not against Sunderland or Rotherham anyway - might be something to try against Crewe, or if we are struggling to break the former two down and need to.

Celina is such an enigma; I feel he goes missing too often in matches and gives us nothing for the most part going forward but then he’ll pop up with a superb assist or strike. Chaplin offers more on general but it’s a difficult choice.

Too much negativity around evans, he’s been playing well and effective of late - 3 assists and 3 goals

Login to get fewer ads

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 12:36 - Nov 20 with 614 viewspointofblue

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 12:27 - Nov 20 by unstableblue

Too much negativity around evans, he’s been playing well and effective of late - 3 assists and 3 goals

I’m not saying Evans is playing badly but that’s Fraser’s strongest position and he seems to make the best impact from there. I’d say he probably is a touch more attack minded than Evans too, despite the stats. And Evans is like Celina to me - can go missing fir large swathes of the game then suddenly pops up and does something.

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 13:00 - Nov 20 with 568 viewsNthQldITFC

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 09:43 - Nov 20 by Lightworker

I love this squad.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 13:02 - Nov 20 with 562 viewsBlueBoots

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 12:27 - Nov 20 by unstableblue

All his 3 goals and 1 of those assists were against Doncaster...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 13:02 - Nov 20 with 561 viewsSomethingBlue

Not actually sure about that on Chaplin - he’s better for a goal than Celina but offers much less in the buildup. Both have their uses! But I think you always find a place for Celina in that side.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 13:16 - Nov 20 with 509 viewsStokieBlue

That's exactly what we need though, graft is fine but we need that bit extra.

He's not going to be involved all match but the stats show he doesn't need to be.

This drive for industry over impact is really strange to me me.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 13:31 - Nov 20 with 485 viewsDavoIPB

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 12:36 - Nov 20 by pointofblue

I’m not saying Evans is playing badly but that’s Fraser’s strongest position and he seems to make the best impact from there. I’d say he probably is a touch more attack minded than Evans too, despite the stats. And Evans is like Celina to me - can go missing fir large swathes of the game then suddenly pops up and does something.

Evans everytime. Brings more defensively and works better with Morsy. Definitely Edwards and Celina for me but could go either way with Burns or Aluko. Think Aluko a bit more of a general playmaker.
Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 14:30 - Nov 20 with 391 viewspointofblue

Play Burns against Cirkin today… rip into him on 13:16 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

That's exactly what we need though, graft is fine but we need that bit extra.

He's not going to be involved all match but the stats show he doesn't need to be.

This drive for industry over impact is really strange to me me.

SB

I'd like someone to make an impact more often than not - not scoring or providing an assist with every attack as that will never happen, but always looking for the forward ball and, generally, managing to find a team mate in the process. Celina can go completely missing in both regards, meaning he can be passenger for large swathes.

Maybe I'm just frustrated with him as, with his talent I think he could be a constant game changer at this level. As it is, he drifts out of matches and makes too many basic errors considering his undoubted skill. There's a reason He Who Must Not Be Named used him, arguably, over-sparingly at times.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024