Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All you negative nellies ffs 14:58 - Nov 23 with 1071 viewsSitfcB

Get a cup of positivity down ya and get down to PR with optimism and back the boys!

3-1 ITFC win.

COYFB

It’s only Rotherham!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1-3..... on 15:02 - Nov 23 with 1032 viewsBloots

....we'll concede early and be 2 down at half time.

We'll get a goal back with 15 mins to go, the crowd will wake up, then Toto will smash one into our net to finish the game off.

Up yours.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:04 - Nov 23 with 1013 viewsblueboyd

We will win today for sure..

Consistently inconsistent is what we are, and the results will be as such.

Once we win, there will then be arguments about how we should have backed Cookie as he is god, only for us to fall to a 3-0 home defeat against Crewe in the next game ...
All you negative nellies ffs on 15:10 - Nov 23 with 975 viewsquirkie

Rotherham won't know what has hit them, 5-0 win tonight.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:11 - Nov 23 with 965 viewsJDB23

All this talk of Morsy picking up a yellow will be meaningless when he gets a different colour card on 32 minutes with us already 1-0 down!

In all seriousness there is no reason why we can’t win this game, I would take a dreadful performance and a 1-0 victory. We need wins on board more than anything else right now. Get ourselves back in the mix and then we can worry about entertainment.
All you negative nellies ffs on 15:12 - Nov 23 with 952 viewsBlueBadger

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:11 - Nov 23 by JDB23

All this talk of Morsy picking up a yellow will be meaningless when he gets a different colour card on 32 minutes with us already 1-0 down!

In all seriousness there is no reason why we can’t win this game, I would take a dreadful performance and a 1-0 victory. We need wins on board more than anything else right now. Get ourselves back in the mix and then we can worry about entertainment.

Steady on there, Mick.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:14 - Nov 23 with 941 viewsEwan_Oozami

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:11 - Nov 23 by JDB23

If we have a dreadful performance there is no way we'll win 1-0...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:17 - Nov 23 with 921 viewsBlueBadger

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:14 - Nov 23 by Ewan_Oozami

3-0?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:18 - Nov 23 with 918 viewsJDB23

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:14 - Nov 23 by Ewan_Oozami

Sunderland fans were probably saying the same thing and they won by 2! Admittedly they were playing Ipswich Town and not Rotherham, that is rather depressing to say.
Login to get fewer ads

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:20 - Nov 23 with 908 viewspositivity

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:12 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

Steady on there, Mick.

don't be daft, mick would never say that, when he was a football manager he'd have been more likely to say:-

In all seriousness there is no reason why we can’t draw this game, I would take a dreadful performance and a 0-0 draw. We need points on board more than anything else right now. Get ourselves back in the mix and then we can worry about entertainment.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

All you negative nellies ffs on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 782 viewsDavoIPB

Sorry think Rotherham might be too much for us. We might play some good football tonight but can't see us winning it. Been positive before all of the other games but think our confidence may have gone after Saturday.
All you negative nellies ffs on 17:13 - Nov 23 with 747 viewspennblue

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:04 - Nov 23 by blueboyd

We will win today for sure..

Consistently inconsistent is what we are, and the results will be as such.

Once we win, there will then be arguments about how we should have backed Cookie as he is god, only for us to fall to a 3-0 home defeat against Crewe in the next game ...

quite possibly, but I would take that outcome. Mainly as it would mean we can compete against the top teams. Working out how to deal with lower teams should be an easier nut to crack.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 17:15]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

All you negative nellies ffs on 17:23 - Nov 23 with 722 viewsclive_baker

I managed to log off a bit early so I've already been able to fit in a swift beer at home. Being collected at 6 so should have time for a couple of pints and bite to eat in Town too. Love a night game.

Uppa Towen.

0-3 Rotherham.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

All you negative nellies ffs on 17:26 - Nov 23 with 709 viewsLankHenners

I'd say 2-0 Rotherham but I've been struck down by a bad cold and am having to make do with watching on TV so no doubt I'll miss a 4-0 win in person.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

All you negative nellies ffs on 17:44 - Nov 23 with 637 viewsHighgateBlue

As a fully paid up member of the Negative Nelly Club, I nonetheless agree and salute you!

COY(f)B
All you negative nellies ffs on 12:37 - Nov 24 with 449 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

All you negative nellies ffs on 15:50 - Nov 24 with 378 viewsAlanG296

All you negative nellies ffs on 12:37 - Nov 24 by SitfcB

I always go to a home game with optimism. Then the referee blows his whistle and the opposition take the initiative and from the start play the game in the half nearest to me. The optimism soon fades sadly. But I will be there again on Sunday with my optimism, perhaps we'll hoof towards SBR first half for a change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024