Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much do the mercenaries 19:08 - Nov 27 with 3117 viewsBlueGhost

That we signed really care? They have nice contracts do we need promotion?
How much do the mercenaries on 10:12 - Nov 28 with 534 viewsChurchman

How much do the mercenaries on 08:28 - Nov 28 by Mullet

Mate it’s lovely to have you back but this stalker of mine is just unravelling. Constantly worried about what I’m posting, following me about without an answer and yet insisting I’m wrong. Which is strange cos he lies about what I’ve said almost daily.

I’m amazed anyone responds to be blunt. He needs to get himself right and sort himself out. I can only assume these people who get it do constantly wrong on here, put so much value into their fantasies that reality is too much to bear.

I’d love to hear from people on this thread who think this isn’t a mess, and pointing that out isn’t being factual though. There’s this odd line where I’m wrong to expect promotion and also supposedly wrong to point out how far off it we are.

It’s almost like…..

Oh it’s a mess alright. A big one.

Had Lambert still been here with Evans dead hand at the club’s throat I’d be resigned to relegation this year or next. But his claw like grip has been prised off and PL is waffling his nonsense somewhere else. The future of the club still looks good, but the team? It’s a mess.

Cook has looked out of his depth from day one. Perhaps he’s just a bad fit for this club. I don’t know how on earth he got success elsewhere if he used the method of hurling players together and hoping to form a team as he has here. I can only think he got lucky.

He’s come to a club with more resources than most and we should be doing a lot better than we are. Top two might have been a tad optimistic, but just as it is for massive Wigan and the superpower that is MK Dons, it was a realistic target. At worse we should be in and around the top six. This is rubbish bin L1 not the PL. We are not even close.

I’ve heard all the excuses, all the dribble from Cook, but the reality is that it’s not good enough. You and every supporter of this club have a right to expect better.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 10:13]
How much do the mercenaries on 10:23 - Nov 28 with 508 viewsPinewoodblue

How much do the mercenaries on 10:11 - Nov 28 by strikalite

I'm sure they care, I'm just questioning whether our players are really any better than the players of certainly the top six sides, yes in flashes we look very good, but you could say that about any of the top six too....

If we can't win games when we're not at our absolute best then you can forget about top six, we need to be able to grind results out, that's what the top sides are doing..

The quality of player we have is as good, if not better, than the teams currently in the top six.

They just need moulding into an effective team. Not talking about gelling but about being effectively coached and developing a fluid style of play. That requires a different coaching set up to what we have.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How much do the mercenaries on 10:47 - Nov 28 with 476 viewsMoriarty

How much do the mercenaries on 08:28 - Nov 28 by Mullet

Mate it’s lovely to have you back but this stalker of mine is just unravelling. Constantly worried about what I’m posting, following me about without an answer and yet insisting I’m wrong. Which is strange cos he lies about what I’ve said almost daily.

I’m amazed anyone responds to be blunt. He needs to get himself right and sort himself out. I can only assume these people who get it do constantly wrong on here, put so much value into their fantasies that reality is too much to bear.

I’d love to hear from people on this thread who think this isn’t a mess, and pointing that out isn’t being factual though. There’s this odd line where I’m wrong to expect promotion and also supposedly wrong to point out how far off it we are.

It’s almost like…..

A Seamus Heaney quote :-

Hope is not optimism which expects things to turn out well, but something rooted in the conviction that there is good worth fighting for.

So if a poster hopes we win as it smooths the path for the sort of whim Keanish has expressed, it’s not the sort of hope anyone should aspire to and I hope he can reflect on that.

I think Cook’s intransigence is his failing. Our league position is not acceptable, even if we win today. We simply haven’t done it enough or when it mattered so far this season.

I’m pro Dino 442 and think that’s how we should go. That means Piggot plays and we keep things simple.

fka omuircheartaigh

How much do the mercenaries on 11:02 - Nov 28 with 465 viewsChateauWines

How much do the mercenaries on 10:01 - Nov 28 by patrickswell

Last year’s team was one who could not have made it any clearer in both their body language and level of performance that this was their job and nothing more.

Totally agree.
Last year's 'players' clearly didn't care

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

How much do the mercenaries on 12:34 - Nov 28 with 422 viewsjayessess

Last year’s team was one who could not have made it any clearer in both their body language and level of performance that this was their job and nothing more.

Nope, was equally stupid last year as this.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

How much do the mercenaries on 12:38 - Nov 28 with 412 viewspointofblue

I’ve seen nothing different in the approach of this year’s lot to last year’s lot. Almost as of the players may not be the issue.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 12:39]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How much do the mercenaries on 13:07 - Nov 28 with 368 viewsPinewoodblue

How much do the mercenaries on 10:11 - Nov 28 by strikalite

I'm sure they care, I'm just questioning whether our players are really any better than the players of certainly the top six sides, yes in flashes we look very good, but you could say that about any of the top six too....

If we can't win games when we're not at our absolute best then you can forget about top six, we need to be able to grind results out, that's what the top sides are doing..

The quality of player we have is as good, if not better, than the teams currently in the top six.

They just need moulding into an effective team. Not talking about gelling but about being effectively coached and developing a fluid style of play. That requires a different coaching set up to what we have.

Not sure how this post managed to get duplicated
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 13:11]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How much do the mercenaries on 13:34 - Nov 28 with 328 viewsBlueBadger

How much do the mercenaries on 22:17 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

There’s only a handful whose negative posts without much substance I’m sick of reading. There’s a feel good factor around the club at the moment yet there’s a small handful on here insistent on pouring cold water on it week-after-week. There’s never much in the way of insight or any depth to back it up, just a regular, weekly moan or figure point. Why should others have to wade through that who want to talk about the actual football?

Tell us again how mid table division higher was accepting mediocrity.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

How much do the mercenaries on 13:38 - Nov 28 with 314 viewsleitrimblue

How much do the mercenaries on 22:31 - Nov 27 by billlm

I'm at rendlesham, have I missed the rave?

Yer, by about 30 years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024