Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. 18:05 - Dec 4 with 1727 viewsgeg1992

Stewards very quick to get to him, hopefully someone can confirm he's OK, really playing on my mind

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 18:07 - Dec 4 with 1686 viewsCuffy81

Post on Facebook fans page said he was in hospital but stable but serious condition
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 18:10 - Dec 4 with 1625 viewsgeg1992

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 18:07 - Dec 4 by Cuffy81

Post on Facebook fans page said he was in hospital but stable but serious condition

Glad to hear he's stable, thanks for confirming!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 00:13 - Dec 5 with 1313 viewsmillgreenblue

I am the person who had the seizure. Thanks for your good wishes. Home now after scan and blood tests etc. Cannot thank the stewards and the NHS enough for looking after me so well.
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 00:15 - Dec 5 with 1296 viewsN2_Blue

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 00:13 - Dec 5 by millgreenblue

I am the person who had the seizure. Thanks for your good wishes. Home now after scan and blood tests etc. Cannot thank the stewards and the NHS enough for looking after me so well.

Great to hear. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Great to hear buddy on 00:16 - Dec 5 with 1286 viewsunstableblue

Hope you’re feeling 100% soon

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 00:17 - Dec 5 with 1274 viewsmillgreenblue

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 00:15 - Dec 5 by N2_Blue

Great to hear. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Thank you very much. Much appreciated.
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 00:18 - Dec 5 with 1267 viewsChurchman

Scary stuff. I hope you are feeling better now and take care.

Well done those stewards and the NHS (who are doing a great job trying deal with my dad’s problems at the moment)
Great to hear buddy on 00:19 - Dec 5 with 1256 viewsmillgreenblue

Great to hear buddy on 00:16 - Dec 5 by unstableblue

Hope you’re feeling 100% soon

Very kind, thank you.
Login to get fewer ads

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 06:12 - Dec 5 with 1067 viewsYallop

Take it easy pal and hope you get back to 100% asap
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 07:07 - Dec 5 with 977 viewspennyfathersleg

Glad you’re OK! Get well soon 💙💙
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 07:23 - Dec 5 with 934 viewsKeno

Thanks for posting, and so glad you are ok

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 07:36 - Dec 5 with 905 viewsSawtrich

Excellent news, all the best for a full recovery. I wouldn't be here without the NHS, there are some amazing people working there that deserve all our thanks.
Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 10:48 - Dec 5 with 567 viewsmillgreenblue

Poor guy behind us today collapsed. on 07:36 - Dec 5 by Sawtrich

Excellent news, all the best for a full recovery. I wouldn't be here without the NHS, there are some amazing people working there that deserve all our thanks.

Thanks to you all for your kind good wishes. Going to take it even easier than usual for a few days. Looks like there will be plenty of ITFC speculation/news to read to pass the time. Very sorry to hear about Paul Cook as he seemed a good bloke. I think we just needed to see gradual improvement but it was not there over the last couple of months and the same problems repeated themselves. Not sure that these days you can rely on one formation and just interchange the personnel. Fingers crossed for next appointment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024