Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 21:10 - Dec 4 with 380 viewshunty21

So the comments of not expecting promotion or supporting managers and having patience has certainly changed. They have sacked a manager without having a replacement lined up seems reckless , people ssying they want lampard bruce nuno, mowbray they aint gonna come so the question will be who and shows they are desperate to get promoted this season. I hope sk.e fans are happy now shows how impatient football has become.
No subject on 21:10 - Dec 4 with 359 viewsSwansea_Blue

ITFC is bigger than Cook. Let it go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No subject on 21:13 - Dec 4 with 337 viewsblueboyd

we have the biggest budget in this league and arguably the championship too, why would a manager not want to come to ITFC.
No subject on 21:13 - Dec 4 with 338 viewsTractorWood

Awful record. No answers tactically.

Can't just keep someone because it would be impatient otherwise.

Right time for me.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

No subject on 21:15 - Dec 4 with 318 viewsfooters

He massively underperformed relative to squad, budget and expectations.

Anyone calling for Lampard, Nuno, Bruce etc is a moron.

There ya go.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No subject on 21:15 - Dec 4 with 315 viewschrismakin

Not getting promotion prob wouldn't have cost PC his job first season.. but our run since Wycombe has been awful and the club can't risk losing fans and attendances dropping with our expenses.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

No subject on 21:17 - Dec 4 with 303 viewsJDB23

Was a bit strange that so many on here were desperate to convince us that promotion wasn't the expectation this season. This decision clearly proves otherwise, I'm sure they would have settled for a slow start but gradually building up momentum, we were miles off that.
No subject on 21:19 - Dec 4 with 292 viewshunty21

No subject on 21:13 - Dec 4 by TractorWood

Awful record. No answers tactically.

Can't just keep someone because it would be impatient otherwise.

Right time for me.

Will this new manager be sacked in the summer if performances arent good ?
No subject on 21:20 - Dec 4 with 278 viewsTractorWood

No subject on 21:19 - Dec 4 by hunty21

Will this new manager be sacked in the summer if performances arent good ?

Maybe. I won't accept Ipswich getting worse every season for another 5 years.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 21:22 - Dec 4 with 261 viewsSwansea_Blue

No subject on 21:17 - Dec 4 by JDB23

Was a bit strange that so many on here were desperate to convince us that promotion wasn't the expectation this season. This decision clearly proves otherwise, I'm sure they would have settled for a slow start but gradually building up momentum, we were miles off that.

It’s still not proof, as they’ve (very probably) left the change too late for a challenge. It could easily be that they wanted to see progress and were prepared to wait for that, saw an upturn in our mini run, but have since been convinced there actually has been no progress. It doesn’t have to be more complicated that that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No subject on 21:26 - Dec 4 with 229 viewsJDB23

No subject on 21:22 - Dec 4 by Swansea_Blue

It’s still not proof, as they’ve (very probably) left the change too late for a challenge. It could easily be that they wanted to see progress and were prepared to wait for that, saw an upturn in our mini run, but have since been convinced there actually has been no progress. It doesn’t have to be more complicated that that.

Don't think there's any reason to sack him now if they think promotion is already gone. Surely you would keep him in at least while you start the search for a new manager? By the sounds of it they haven't got anyone lined up which indicates a decision was made quickly because they see this season slipping away.
No subject on 21:36 - Dec 4 with 204 viewsTexaco73

No subject on 21:26 - Dec 4 by JDB23

Don't think there's any reason to sack him now if they think promotion is already gone. Surely you would keep him in at least while you start the search for a new manager? By the sounds of it they haven't got anyone lined up which indicates a decision was made quickly because they see this season slipping away.

Or the decision was made quickly because they can see the fans slipping away...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024