Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans 08:49 - Dec 8 with 3775 viewsonceablue

Why the hell did Toto come over to the fans so closely

What did he expect a Christmas card

If I was him after that performance I would have clapped the fans from 20/30 yards away and headed straight down the tunnel and saved my apologising for today

Unfortunately for him he has to take the abuse and walk away. As long as he is criticised for his footballing ability only. He is the one who has decided to put his talent on show in front of thousands of people. Just a small point as well he earns thousands of pounds a week and that aren’t many professions where you can do that but be poor at your job

Let’s face it he is not very good and unfortunately these players tend to suffer more abuse than others at times like this

I am noting saying this is right by the way and I was not involved as I left straight after their second goal

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 13:53 - Dec 8 with 563 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If you were getting dogs abuse from people, I'm sure you wouldn't like it. I dont care how poor a player was, if they get abuse, I also give them the right to stroll over and do what they like (within reason), he didn't hit anyone, he just walked over.

These are human beings, they act like human beings, he got abuse so he went over to say something back, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 13:54 - Dec 8 with 558 viewschicoazul

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 13:49 - Dec 8 by Coastalblue

No way Toto deserved that last night, he actually put in a shift unlike many of the others.

What sort of a club is this when our own players can't approach our own fans at the end of the game? Shaming.

We all know Toto doesn't have the best distribution, and whoever said Charlton were happy to let him have the ball was right, but when he did have he looked up every time to see a number of static white shirts with no interest in giving him an outlet.

I have no idea what people are thinking about this “let him have the ball” stuff
No CB is going to come marching out of defence playing through balls to the CF or 10 John Stones doesn’t do that so I don’t know why some people seem to think Toto should be
A CBis is only as good on the ball as the midfield ahead of him. Skuse made up for Berra and Smith in that regard.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:00 - Dec 8 with 529 viewsJ4ck22

It's almost like he's a human being who has the right to defend himself.
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:20 - Dec 8 with 500 viewsBlueNomad

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:21 - Dec 8 by onceablue

This isn’t about his ego he is meant to be a professional footballer and is rewarded very handsomely for this

He has to walk away end of

It won’t be long before you have fans fighting all 11 players on the pitch

If you are not the type of person that can take criticism that give up your fantastic lifestyle and rewards and go and do a normal job

You are almost justifying attacks on players, falling just short.
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:21 - Dec 8 with 496 views44_not_out

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 13:44 - Dec 8 by itfc_bucks

I don't know what games you've been watching but I've been watching a limited player, give nothing less than his best for us, despite constant, petty hounding which has included outright, overt racist behaviour on top of the wink-wink, nudge-nudge type comments.

I'm fudging well done with it.

Take a look around, there are other players who will doubtless be on far more, who were far more culpable last night and over the past three years.

Some of our "fans" really need to give their heads a wobble.

I agree with your point, he is a ‘limited player’ and I am not questioning his effort. However, any League One team will struggle to get promotion with a team of limited players giving 100%

From where I sat, I think that the supporters were giving the whole team dogs abuse and rightly so, they were an embarrassment.

The point is, Toto made the decision to come and confront the crowd. I don’t think anyone was specifically targeting him, but it is made to seem he was the target. I repeat the whole team were being booed. Toto’s reaction made it about him.

As I said, going into the pitch is very poor on that fans behalf, but the fans displeasure was aimed at the collective not Toto individually!!
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:30 - Dec 8 with 473 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 13:44 - Dec 8 by itfc_bucks

I don't know what games you've been watching but I've been watching a limited player, give nothing less than his best for us, despite constant, petty hounding which has included outright, overt racist behaviour on top of the wink-wink, nudge-nudge type comments.

I'm fudging well done with it.

Take a look around, there are other players who will doubtless be on far more, who were far more culpable last night and over the past three years.

Some of our "fans" really need to give their heads a wobble.

If he has received racist behaviour in public as you have suggested then these people should be identified and punished rightly so

I think Toto suffered last night cos he went and got in the fans faces if you look at the videos he certainly was apologising for his performance. Even when Walton tried to pull him away he kept going

I know say if Evans and Fraser had come over to the fans they also would have been told in no uncertain terms to do one so I don’t think there is any racial element to this certainly not from my part

The fact is Evans and Fraser didn’t come over and get in the fans faces and that is why as I said in my original post I think Toto didn’t do himself any favours doing this
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:31 - Dec 8 with 471 viewsnoggin

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:21 - Dec 8 by 44_not_out

I agree with your point, he is a ‘limited player’ and I am not questioning his effort. However, any League One team will struggle to get promotion with a team of limited players giving 100%

From where I sat, I think that the supporters were giving the whole team dogs abuse and rightly so, they were an embarrassment.

The point is, Toto made the decision to come and confront the crowd. I don’t think anyone was specifically targeting him, but it is made to seem he was the target. I repeat the whole team were being booed. Toto’s reaction made it about him.

As I said, going into the pitch is very poor on that fans behalf, but the fans displeasure was aimed at the collective not Toto individually!!

How do you know there was nothing aimed at Toto? It only takes one comment from 1 supporter. Remember Eric Cantona at Selhurst Park?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 14:32]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:35 - Dec 8 with 455 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:31 - Dec 8 by noggin

How do you know there was nothing aimed at Toto? It only takes one comment from 1 supporter. Remember Eric Cantona at Selhurst Park?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 14:32]

Toto has just released apology

Surely in the current climate if he was racially abused he would have said so

I know if I was him and that happened and would say so
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:36 - Dec 8 with 449 viewsnoggin

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:35 - Dec 8 by onceablue

I didn't mention racism.

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:38 - Dec 8 with 414 viewschicoazul

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:35 - Dec 8 by onceablue

Maybe the people in the TWTD video in the apology article who are shouting at him to “fck off” will issue an apology now too, same as the guy who ran in and pushed Walton.
Some of those fans in that video are scum.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:40 - Dec 8 with 401 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:36 - Dec 8 by noggin

I didn't mention racism.

Eric Cantona was racially abused he was called a French tw@t
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:42 - Dec 8 with 395 viewsVaughan8

Nsiala has now issued an apology now so it wasn't about racism which people were saying last night.

It is sad in this day and age people start saying its racism without knowing the facts.

The fans who did things have no excuse but I don't think that Toto should be going over the fans this close. Definitely didn't help the situation.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 14:42]
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:42 - Dec 8 with 384 viewsitfc_bucks

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:36 - Dec 8 by noggin

I didn't mention racism.

I did.

It was absolutely obvious at Wycombe, to the extent that my 8 year old was able to pick up on it and ask me what we should do.

It was also present, though quieter, in the group behind me at Sunderland.

There's been a consistent, low level amount of unpleasantness directed at our players of colour for some time now. And I think we all know what they really mean.
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:44 - Dec 8 with 360 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 10:00 - Dec 8 by leitrimblue

Accidentally up arrowed this stupid feck1n comment. How do I get rid of it?

Refresh the page and give a down vote too.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:54 - Dec 8 with 309 viewsVaughan8

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:27 - Dec 8 by clive_baker

And had he not, people would be saying they couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge the fans. He can't win. Not to mention the fact his manager had told all of the players to go over.

This is absolute nonsense. Does he come over to the fans like that every game? I doubt it. If he had come over and clapped the fans and walked away, no-one would have sdaid anything. Maybe he hear something when he went over? I don't know.

Sometimes you have to read the situation and as his apology says, frustrations were high. Therefore it wasn't wise to come over and confront people.
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 15:03 - Dec 8 with 292 viewsnoggin

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 14:54 - Dec 8 by Vaughan8

This is absolute nonsense. Does he come over to the fans like that every game? I doubt it. If he had come over and clapped the fans and walked away, no-one would have sdaid anything. Maybe he hear something when he went over? I don't know.

Sometimes you have to read the situation and as his apology says, frustrations were high. Therefore it wasn't wise to come over and confront people.

I'm guessing the dickheads who abused him won't also apologise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024