Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass 15:53 - Dec 14 with 4991 viewsgeg1992

For those who are vaccinated.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 19:52 - Dec 14 with 933 viewsPJH

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 19:28 - Dec 14 by Bluebell

I have a feeling they will get fed up of people saying that they have no smart phone and accept cards.

We have read this on here and had an email but what about the thousands of people who have bought the extra tickets, will they know what is required and what they have to do?

I first saw it on the ITFC site at about 1630 and I have emailed the club to tell them my sob story.

I don't know if it is ITFC that are saying that the vaccination cards are no longer acceptable or if it is Westminster.

You are quite right that loads of people might turn up on Saturday unaware that the cards are (probably) of no use.
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 19:59 - Dec 14 with 899 viewsbrazil1982

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 19:52 - Dec 14 by PJH

I first saw it on the ITFC site at about 1630 and I have emailed the club to tell them my sob story.

I don't know if it is ITFC that are saying that the vaccination cards are no longer acceptable or if it is Westminster.

You are quite right that loads of people might turn up on Saturday unaware that the cards are (probably) of no use.

If the checks are anything like other venues, where security barely look at the phone, it's pointless.
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 20:03 - Dec 14 with 888 viewsBluJu

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 19:59 - Dec 14 by brazil1982

If the checks are anything like other venues, where security barely look at the phone, it's pointless.

But what will they look at? The pass I've managed to get (30 days one) is a massive QR code, but no human readable details bar my name.

They surely are not going to scan 29,000 of those in time!

Spot checks, probably.
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 20:10 - Dec 14 with 871 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s a doddle. We’ve been using them here for months. I print one out at home and keep in on me back pocket, then it doesn’t matter if the phone dies. It’ll be spot checks by a steward before each turnstile. Get there earlier, especially as a big crowd is expected. It will slow things down a bit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 859 viewsArnieM

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 18:24 - Dec 14 by BluedanW

I have the NHS app. However I cannot download to the wallet app on my Samsung. My Charlton train tickets automatically downloaded last week, however on the NHS app it says download to Gpay not wallet. Then it comes up with an error saying not able to load this pass?

I can see this NHS App crashing due to demand.

The East region nhs is already reporting tonight that there are no supplies of CoVid testing facilities in our region . We’re the Poor cousins once again…

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 20:27 - Dec 14 with 842 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 19:43 - Dec 14 by Mookamoo

Off the NHS website

How long a digital NHS COVID Pass is valid for
If you've had:

a vaccine used in the UK — your NHS COVID Pass lasts for 30 days, but the 30 day period refreshes every time you log in
a negative PCR test or rapid lateral flow test — your NHS COVID Pass is valid for 48 hours after a negative result
a positive PCR test — your NHS COVID Pass lasts 30 days, but the 30 day period refreshes every time you log in (for up to 180 days after you took the test)
If you download your digital NHS COVID Pass as a PDF, always check the expiry date before using it.

If you're fully vaccinated or had a positive test result, the barcode on a PDF is valid for 30 days.

Well that's the theory anyway!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 20:39 - Dec 14 with 817 viewsbrazil1982

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 20:03 - Dec 14 by BluJu

But what will they look at? The pass I've managed to get (30 days one) is a massive QR code, but no human readable details bar my name.

Spot checks, probably.

Should check the name on the pass v some ID at least.
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 20:52 - Dec 14 with 785 viewsBloomBlue

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer off peoplework - MUST have NHS covid pass who on 20:03 - Dec 14 by BluJu

Spot checks, probably.

I've not seen them scan the barcode, not sure the stewards have the technology, all they do is look at the name on the Covid pass and then compare with the name on the season ticket
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 21:58 - Dec 14 with 725 viewsLRB84UK

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 18:24 - Dec 14 by BluedanW

I have the NHS app. However I cannot download to the wallet app on my Samsung. My Charlton train tickets automatically downloaded last week, however on the NHS app it says download to Gpay not wallet. Then it comes up with an error saying not able to load this pass?

I tend to use the app, get the screen up with the qr code and the expiry date and then do a screen shot. Then it's always in my gallery and I'm not depending of WiFi or 4g, it's just in my gallery. Then in a month do a new pass and screen shot that one, delete the old one and you're good to go again.
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 06:26 - Dec 15 with 591 viewsCornishMariner

This is the blurb from the club.
Note that lateral flow tests can be used and this is a government change, not ITFC.

Yes, but you will be required to have a negative lateral flow test (administered within 48 hours of kick-off) and obtain proof of a negative result, which can be completed here.

What is an acceptable COVID Pass?

Acceptable documentations are as follows:

COVID Pass via the NHS app
COVID Pass saved to the Apple/Google wallet
A pdf of the COVID Pass
An NHS negative test result email
An NHS negative test result text message (dated within 48 hours of the fixture)
COVID Pass letter for people that are double vaccinated. Click here to find out how to.

Can I bring my vaccination card?

The Club is no longer able to accept vaccination cards as proof of full vaccination following Government guidance.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 07:27 - Dec 15 with 564 viewshype313

Also, I've found 4G can be a bit iffy around PR, so best to orint out as I've had to stand and wait for it to load which Is a pain.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 07:34 - Dec 15 with 550 viewsEly_Blue

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 16:42 - Dec 14 by clive_baker

My old man doesn't have a smart phone.

Guess he won't bother. Shame, do you think he'll get a refund?

He could always print out the covid pass in a similar way that you can when you travel

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 08:10 - Dec 15 with 520 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

For some reason the app fails to correctly recognise full vaccination in many cases and instead gives only the 48 hour negative lateral flow pass.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 08:14 - Dec 15 with 516 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Question from a techno virgin.
I've downloaded the domestic pass. Does this one have vaccination status or do i need to get the one that covers travel?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 08:22 - Dec 15 with 502 viewsBluespeed225

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 16:38 - Dec 14 by BLUEBEAT

I just downloaded one and it expires on 16 December 2021!

I thought they were supposed to last a month.

Mine too! Downloaded it after reading this thread, expiration , 20:32 on 16/12. Guess you just re do it whenever you think you might need it? Got the Stan Downsetter tribute do’ on Saturday night, may have to have it for that too, so it’ll be worth updating on Saturday morning!
[Redacted] on 08:56 - Dec 15 with 467 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 16:41 - Dec 15 with 339 viewsstrikalite

Saturday - vaccine cards no longer work - MUST have NHS covid pass on 16:36 - Dec 14 by Bluebell

This is what worries me. We have stood behind people in the queue before fiddling about with their phones trying to find what they need.

It has always been easier just showing the card to get in.

With so many fans there on Saturday it could be a nightmare.

Well 100% it's going to be a nightmare all round if they're true to their word on this and that cards won't be excepted now, even then they realized quickly that they couldn't check everyone so how are they going to manage this?

When it's a 20k attendance its bad enough(the odd card check) so hate to think what 28k is going to look like at 2.45pm!!??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024