Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton 11:28 - Dec 17 with 562 viewsjpemb

Why is the target now on Ashton’s back?

The reason I think things did not work out with Ashton and Cook is because M / A is trying to turn us into a modern day football club which is what we need, with modern staff etc. Paul Cook is an old school manager who wants to take all club responsibilities which he could not under Ashton as he liked to do all the contracts and staff appointments himself.

It was a similar situation and Bristol where he was trying to turn an old school club with old school philosophies into a modern day one which didn’t end well with the board and fans.

However, with our fans we want a modern day club and so do the three lions, so let’s get behind it and stop listening to the media, as what we are trying to do as a club is starting to really make sense.
Ashton on 11:32 - Dec 17 with 527 viewsRadioOrwell

Mainly because some doofus from Bristol keeps winding up a load of people here.
Ashton on 11:35 - Dec 17 with 510 viewswrightsrightglove

Gullible people and the internet
Ashton on 11:40 - Dec 17 with 485 viewschrismakin

Don't really see a target on his back

some people are posting their concerns based on their personal feeling on hiring a very inexperienced manager and wandering why, I don't agree with the control freak stuff, but fare for them to ask.

Or certain aspects behind the scenes possibly not being great which could effect how the new manager gets on.

All fair questions.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ashton on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 437 viewswkj

I think what we have here is a gold rush. A few people want to start poking at Ashton early so that they can have a chance at an "I TOLD YOU SO" moment if he does indeed turn out to be the devil incarnate.

Fear not though, they will be sure to have these early posts bookmarked and ready for when their moaner boners reach critical mass and they erupt lots of past posts all over the board as well as self-congratulating comments and lots and LOTS of winky emotes.

;)

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ashton on 11:56 - Dec 17 with 421 viewsTractorCam

Because some fans are only happy when they have something to moan about.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ashton on 12:03 - Dec 17 with 409 viewseireblue

It is a rather unfortunate that we have a couple of ex successful ITFC players temporarily in charge for a few games, Aston really should have foreseen that this would result in a dip in the number of available targets to moan about, so when you think about it, he only has himself to blame.
Ashton on 12:05 - Dec 17 with 390 viewsChurchman

Because a weird loser from Bristol who has nothing better to do said so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024