Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled 12:49 - Jan 10 with 5589 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:17 - Jan 10 with 668 viewsBluroo

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:00 - Jan 10 by PhilTWTD

As XRaySpecs says, you can only sign pre-contract agreements with clubs from foreign associations.

I thought that there was clause relating to conflict of interest and as Ipswich and Brighton cannot play competitively this season, it would be allowed?
Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 635 viewsstrikalite

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 15:43 - Jan 10 by pointofblue

Part of me wants to bring in another keeper and tell Brighton to go screw themselves.

I now like the look of that Cambridge keeper...
Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:36 - Jan 10 with 587 viewsjeera

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 15:43 - Jan 10 by pointofblue

Part of me wants to bring in another keeper and tell Brighton to go screw themselves.

Understand the sentiment but whilst there's still the slightest chance the season can be salvaged then a settled side has to be key.

Walton knows our defence and they're familiar with him. Whaddya do?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:55 - Jan 10 with 554 viewsxrayspecs

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:17 - Jan 10 by Bluroo

I thought that there was clause relating to conflict of interest and as Ipswich and Brighton cannot play competitively this season, it would be allowed?

That is also true.

Both are FA rules and both are influenced by potential conflict of interest. I am guessing that teams in different leagues could meet in cup competitions before the end of the season. Stop laughing....
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 16:57]
Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 16:57 - Jan 10 with 551 viewsjayessess

Think we can infer from Brighton's subsequent behaviour that we must have absolutely rinsed them in negotiations in August.

If we'd paid a substantial loan fee and taken on his wages I can't imagine there'd have been much motivation to re-visit things in January.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 17:27 - Jan 10 with 493 viewsPinewoodblue

Could he sign for Phoenix, then come here on loan.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 17:39 - Jan 10 with 475 viewsRyorry

Brighton local reporter saying Walton has been recalled on 17:27 - Jan 10 by Pinewoodblue

Could he sign for Phoenix, then come here on loan.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024