Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... 20:48 - Jan 14 with 1365 viewsFixed_It

...and staying overnight in a swanky hotel with our subscription money?
It can be the only explanation for no Bonne story.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 20:55 - Jan 14 with 1308 viewsYallop

Arthur Fowler
Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 20:58 - Jan 14 with 1278 viewschrismakin

Perfect opportunity for Marktwtd to go rogue and do his own story.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 1202 viewsBasuco

He will be in his pitch view room at the Bolton Whites.
Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:14 - Jan 14 with 1183 viewsKeno

Maybe Gav is putting him up for the night?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:30 - Jan 14 with 1110 viewsMillsTash

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:14 - Jan 14 by Keno

I’d let you stay at mine.
Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 1092 viewsKeno

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:30 - Jan 14 by MillsTash

I’d let you stay at mine.

aww shucks

I'm touched

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 1054 viewsElderGrizzly

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:32 - Jan 14 by Keno

aww shucks

I'm touched

Stay in a strangers house, you might very well be
Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 22:24 - Jan 14 with 930 viewsdavblue

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 21:14 - Jan 14 by Keno

Heard on the grapevine they are watching the Mighty Ducks trilogy dressed as the bash brothers.
Login to get fewer ads

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 22:28 - Jan 14 with 915 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 22:24 - Jan 14 by davblue

Heard on the grapevine they are watching the Mighty Ducks trilogy dressed as the bash brothers.

In a Travel Lodge. And they’ll be top and tailing in single room to save the coppers for our next flash forum upgrade. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 22:29 - Jan 14 with 909 viewsdominiciawful

#PhilOut

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 22:42 - Jan 14 with 870 viewsFixed_It

22.35 the News Story went up. Glad he's arrived safely. I wasn't brave enough to put 'Titanic has sunk' in the News Comments...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 08:33 - Jan 15 with 589 viewsGavTWTD

Has Phil travelled up to Bolton this evening... on 22:42 - Jan 14 by Fixed_It

22.35 the News Story went up. Glad he's arrived safely. I wasn't brave enough to put 'Titanic has sunk' in the News Comments...

That was my error. I texted Phil about the story and I should have called. No hobnobs for a month.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024