Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has this been discussed? 11:15 - Feb 4 with 1365 viewscatch74

Pretty shocking despite being as expected.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Has this been discussed? on 11:38 - Feb 4 with 1258 viewsMattinLondon

Fraud, corruption, deceit…but that enough about me.

I’m not even shocked by the disgusting behaviour of this government.
Has this been discussed? on 11:43 - Feb 4 with 1235 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's not going to happen, but we desperately need a general election. The Tories are long overdue a period of reflection and reinvention in opposition.

A complete clearout of the crooks and gangsters currently running the show.

Kier Starmer has pretty much deloused the Labour party in just over a year. It will take a decade for the Tories to do the same. Maybe it's time for the one nation lot to break away and form a new centre right party without all of the bagage. Certainly time for the Scottish Tories to rebrand.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Has this been discussed? on 12:49 - Feb 4 with 1085 viewsSouperJim

Has this been discussed? on 11:43 - Feb 4 by GlasgowBlue

It's not going to happen, but we desperately need a general election. The Tories are long overdue a period of reflection and reinvention in opposition.

Kier Starmer has pretty much deloused the Labour party in just over a year. It will take a decade for the Tories to do the same. Maybe it's time for the one nation lot to break away and form a new centre right party without all of the bagage. Certainly time for the Scottish Tories to rebrand.

And to think that just 5 years ago Theresa May, sitting 20 points ahead of Corbyn, called a snap election that many Tories believed would bury Labour for a generation.

Where did it all go wrong?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Has this been discussed? on 12:50 - Feb 4 with 1078 viewsElderGrizzly

Has this been discussed? on 11:38 - Feb 4 by MattinLondon

Fraud, corruption, deceit…but that enough about me.

I’m not even shocked by the disgusting behaviour of this government.

I think that's the thing. You just assume this happens now.
Has this been discussed? on 14:25 - Feb 4 with 949 viewsMattinLondon

Has this been discussed? on 12:50 - Feb 4 by ElderGrizzly

I think that's the thing. You just assume this happens now.

Could well be their tactics. Go all in with corruption and deceit until it’s normalised and expected.
Has this been discussed? on 14:28 - Feb 4 with 932 viewsStokieBlue

Chris Patten has gone in very heavy on Boris and the Tory party in general today.

As well as calling Boris a "moral vacuum" he also said this:

Patten said that he did not consider the government a proper Conservative one, and he said the problem with the party went beyond Johnson’s leadership. “Part of it has turned into a sort of English nationalist, populist Johnsonian cult,” he said. He went on:

The problem isn’t just Boris. The problem is the party which chose him. Now, who are they said to want next. They are said to want Liz Truss, which I don’t think would be a frightfully good idea, to put it mildly. But there’s a real danger now of the government again playing to the right and doing stupid things about the Northern Ireland protocol. So there are all sorts of problems which involves standing up to the rightwing of what was the Conservative party, and that’s going to have to be done anyway if we’re to save the union and stabilise the economy.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Has this been discussed? on 14:30 - Feb 4 with 926 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has this been discussed? on 12:49 - Feb 4 by SouperJim

And to think that just 5 years ago Theresa May, sitting 20 points ahead of Corbyn, called a snap election that many Tories believed would bury Labour for a generation.

Where did it all go wrong?

To be fair, as poorly as that snap election went, the Tories have retained power ever since and are allowed to behave like this in Government thanks to a complete lack of accountability.

There is nothing to say they won't remain in power (and probably continue to behave fairly much like this) for another 25 years.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has this been discussed? on 14:50 - Feb 4 with 873 viewsDanTheMan

Obviously far away from being the worst thing about this but the lack of spaces after full stops really bugs me with how Paterson writes.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 14:50]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Has this been discussed? on 17:13 - Feb 4 with 770 viewsHARRY10

No that is just motre righties nonsense, on the lines of they are all ac bad as each other. The lame excuse put out when one of yout lot has his fingers caught in the till.

Opposing Israel's behaviour towards the Palestine is not criminal - though some would like it to be. Nor do idealogical differences equate to fraud. Talking of 'delousing' us as offensive as the bloated buffoon trying to link Starmer with Savile.

A maxim I heard many years ago has stuck with me, and I have not seen the need to not believe in it. There are two sorts of MPs. Those who enter Parliament to help others, and those who do so to help themselves. It is a measure of how much damage your sort have caused UK politics. that wanting better housing, heath care and schooling are considered extremist.

In can be argued that not all Tory Party members are crooks, but most of the crooks in politics are in the Tory Party.

Johnson set the tone whereby racism was acceptable, and fraud was the order of the day. Any wonder so many Tories followed suit. Your party is now stuck with millions of bigots who have embedded themselves in the party.

Tories were happy to have the same charlatan representing their values, when it suited. Now, like Brexit, they decry the catastrophic effect he is having on the party, voters and the country.

It was not like this was not warmed about. That a habitual liar and serial incompetent would not (could not) change his spots. Too many times previous your party could and should have spoken out against his lies, and corruption - you didn't.

Like so many anti vaxxers, only now with the ventilator on, are you seeing the danger of what you lot previously embraced. For the rest of us I think the Germans have a word for it.............

.............................schadenfreude
Has this been discussed? on 18:01 - Feb 4 with 703 viewsGlasgowBlue

Has this been discussed? on 17:13 - Feb 4 by HARRY10

No that is just motre righties nonsense, on the lines of they are all ac bad as each other. The lame excuse put out when one of yout lot has his fingers caught in the till.

Opposing Israel's behaviour towards the Palestine is not criminal - though some would like it to be. Nor do idealogical differences equate to fraud. Talking of 'delousing' us as offensive as the bloated buffoon trying to link Starmer with Savile.

A maxim I heard many years ago has stuck with me, and I have not seen the need to not believe in it. There are two sorts of MPs. Those who enter Parliament to help others, and those who do so to help themselves. It is a measure of how much damage your sort have caused UK politics. that wanting better housing, heath care and schooling are considered extremist.

In can be argued that not all Tory Party members are crooks, but most of the crooks in politics are in the Tory Party.

Johnson set the tone whereby racism was acceptable, and fraud was the order of the day. Any wonder so many Tories followed suit. Your party is now stuck with millions of bigots who have embedded themselves in the party.

Tories were happy to have the same charlatan representing their values, when it suited. Now, like Brexit, they decry the catastrophic effect he is having on the party, voters and the country.

It was not like this was not warmed about. That a habitual liar and serial incompetent would not (could not) change his spots. Too many times previous your party could and should have spoken out against his lies, and corruption - you didn't.

Like so many anti vaxxers, only now with the ventilator on, are you seeing the danger of what you lot previously embraced. For the rest of us I think the Germans have a word for it.............

.............................schadenfreude

Could you post that again in English H?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024