Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying 13:49 - Mar 3 with 1130 viewsJ2BLUE

when making speeches. They know it's a lie, they know the world know it's a lie but they carry on doing it. Fascinating to watch.

I hope one day Putin answers for his crimes and their ambassador to the UN is right there next to him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 13:55 - Mar 3 with 1079 viewsBiGDonnie

Sergiy Kyslytsya is an absolute boss. Some of the clips I've seen of him ripping into the Russians are brilliant.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 13:59 - Mar 3 with 1060 viewsIllinoisblue

Inspired by Johnson, presumably, who suffers no consequences for his lying.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 14:06 - Mar 3 with 1024 viewsgordon

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 13:55 - Mar 3 by BiGDonnie

Sergiy Kyslytsya is an absolute boss. Some of the clips I've seen of him ripping into the Russians are brilliant.

Matt Frei in Channel 4 news has been really good as well.
The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 14:08 - Mar 3 with 1023 viewsChurchman

The one that kills me is the FS Sergei Lavrov. Aside from spewing daily drivel, somebody described him as having a face like an elephant’s ballsack. He has! I just can’t get the image out of my head.
The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 14:18 - Mar 3 with 977 viewsclive_baker

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 13:55 - Mar 3 by BiGDonnie

Andrey Kortunov deserves some respect. Foreign Policy Advisor to the Kremlin, he broke ranks a couple of days ago calling out the invasion for what it is, describing it as 'depressing and embarrassing'. Brave and bold of him, fair play.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 14:26 - Mar 3 with 945 viewsChurchman

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 14:18 - Mar 3 by clive_baker

Andrey Kortunov deserves some respect. Foreign Policy Advisor to the Kremlin, he broke ranks a couple of days ago calling out the invasion for what it is, describing it as 'depressing and embarrassing'. Brave and bold of him, fair play.

So he will be looking for ground floor hotel rooms and giving umbrella stands a wide birth while opening doors with tongs from now on.

The serious point is that anyone from people like him to Russian citizens in the street who speak out are amazingly brave people and deserve support if or when it can be given.
The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 15:43 - Mar 3 with 801 viewsghostofescobar

Our Government also do it on a daily basis. Seems to be part of the "game" if you are in a position of power.

GhostOfEscobar

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 16:14 - Mar 3 with 744 viewsblueislander

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 15:43 - Mar 3 by ghostofescobar

Our Government also do it on a daily basis. Seems to be part of the "game" if you are in a position of power.

There are all sorts of lies, and it is inbred in politicians. But the Russians justifying the invasion of Ukraine ,by saying that they are liberating the country from Nazis takes the biscuit.
Login to get fewer ads

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 18:49 - Mar 3 with 642 viewsMattinLondon

If any Russian ambassador were to go rogue and condemn Putin, a hit squad would be at their doorstep within a few days.
The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 19:01 - Mar 3 with 620 viewsHARRY10

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 13:59 - Mar 3 by Illinoisblue

Inspired by Johnson, presumably, who suffers no consequences for his lying.

"Boris Johnson blamed the EU for provoking Russia’s earlier attacks on Ukraine in 2014 and was branded a “Putin apologist” amid a storm of criticism.

The comments — made at the heart of the Brexit referendum battle, in 2016 — led to the future prime minister being likened to then UKIP leader Nigel Farage and being rebuked by Downing Street."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-blamed-eu-for-russias-2014-a

This guff from Windbag the Failure seems to have been forgotten. As with Farage who has long been a Putin mouthpiece.

Both were on Putins payroll even then
The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 19:39 - Mar 3 with 558 viewsCoastalblue

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 14:08 - Mar 3 by Churchman

The one that kills me is the FS Sergei Lavrov. Aside from spewing daily drivel, somebody described him as having a face like an elephant’s ballsack. He has! I just can’t get the image out of my head.

He's no chemical Ali is he?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 19:51 - Mar 3 with 538 viewsChurchman

The amount of Russian ambassadors etc who are just flat out lying on 19:39 - Mar 3 by Coastalblue

He's no chemical Ali is he?

Nope. He actually reminds me of a clown version of Tariq Aziz.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2022 19:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024