Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely 12:47 - Apr 2 with 988 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If Scotland or Wales stop Ukraine getting to the World Cup finals, they’ll be regarded as the worst teams in football, with only Russia ahead of them.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Surely on 12:50 - Apr 2 with 952 viewsKeno

You put Russia behind Norwich?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Surely on 13:02 - Apr 2 with 898 viewsJ2BLUE

Everyone will be supporting Ukraine but those two teams are quite rightfully not just going to rollover.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Surely on 13:21 - Apr 2 with 823 viewsDarth_Koont

I won’t mind as much if Scotland go out to Ukraine. And fair enough for those who will support them.

But I’d also like to beat them 3-0 (Adams, Gilmour and McGinn) as I really like Steve Clarke and his team. They are truly world class at times, which I haven’t been able to say about a Scotland team since the 80s.

Pronouns: He/Him

Surely on 13:55 - Apr 2 with 699 viewsWacko

I think most people in Ukraine will realise there's more to life than football

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Surely on 14:05 - Apr 2 with 655 viewsjontysnut

Never thought I'd say it but I couldn't care less about this World Cup. Good luck to Ukraine though.
Surely on 14:33 - Apr 2 with 582 views05Jchamb

Understand the sentiment and would support giving Ukraine a Bye to the next tournament or at least the qualifying playoffs if they are unable to field a team in these matches. However if they are able to & choose to play these matches (and I wouldn’t have any criticism at all if they decide they have more important matters to worry about) where does it end if teams are expected to not contest the game? Do we just award the World Cup to Ukraine now?
Surely on 14:41 - Apr 2 with 561 viewsGlasgowBlue

Surely on 13:21 - Apr 2 by Darth_Koont

I won’t mind as much if Scotland go out to Ukraine. And fair enough for those who will support them.

But I’d also like to beat them 3-0 (Adams, Gilmour and McGinn) as I really like Steve Clarke and his team. They are truly world class at times, which I haven’t been able to say about a Scotland team since the 80s.

That would be the world class Scotland team that failed to get out of the group stages of the 1982 and 1986 World Cups?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Surely on 14:47 - Apr 2 with 539 viewsDarth_Koont

Surely on 14:41 - Apr 2 by GlasgowBlue

That would be the world class Scotland team that failed to get out of the group stages of the 1982 and 1986 World Cups?

"At times"

As in "At times, you're not being disingenuous".

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Surely on 14:48 - Apr 2 with 540 viewsTrequartista

It's the World Cup, and not the Euros. Large parts of the world don't condemn, condone or care about Russia's actions.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024