Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waterfront pub 11:33 - Apr 25 with 1478 viewsclive_baker

Fancy a jolly near some water Saturday post match with the family if it's not raining. Happy to travel 30 minuts of Ipswich in any direction, was thinking Maybush or Ramsholt Arms? Or maybe Pin Mill.

Any obvious ones I've missed? Anything decent going on in Felixstowe?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Waterfront pub on 11:43 - Apr 25 with 1420 viewsIllinoisblue

Was at the shipwreck in Shotley last week. Nice outdoor seating area by the marina. And a nice industrial docks backdrop if you like that sort of thing! Would have gone to the Bristol Arms but it seemed to be on reduced hours

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Waterfront pub on 12:21 - Apr 25 with 1320 viewsstonojnr

Nothing obvious you've missed that's waterfront, Felixstowe has Fludyers hotel, the Ferry too but it's not exactly waterfront, you can at least see the sea at Fludyers.

There is also the Loch & Quay at Woolverstone marina, but I've not been for over a decade and I dont think it's the same people who run it anymore, so it's just a note it's there, not necessarily a recommendation.

Maybush, Butt & Oyster or Ramsholt arms would be my picks, prob in that order.
Waterfront pub on 12:22 - Apr 25 with 1316 viewshype313

Maybush would be your best bet given it's only 15 odd minutes back into town, Ramsholt is lovely but a bit of a drive back into town.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Waterfront pub on 13:11 - Apr 25 with 1200 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Butt & Oyster is lovely.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Waterfront pub on 13:44 - Apr 25 with 1114 viewsghostofescobar

Waterfront pub on 13:11 - Apr 25 by TRUE_BLUE123

Butt & Oyster is lovely.

Pffftt.....you said butt.

GhostOfEscobar

Waterfront pub on 14:23 - Apr 25 with 1054 viewsjontysnut

Bar on Felixstowe pier - a quick half gallon shivering outside and fish and chips all round.
Waterfront pub on 14:27 - Apr 25 with 1044 viewsSwansea_Blue

If the weather's nice, you can't do much better than the Ramsholt Arms (although it's been 5 or 6 years since I was last there).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Waterfront pub on 14:35 - Apr 25 with 1007 viewsLord_Lucan

Waterfront pub on 14:27 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

If the weather's nice, you can't do much better than the Ramsholt Arms (although it's been 5 or 6 years since I was last there).

Must admit I think The Ramsholt is the best place by far - although as a "local" it would be too much of a drive for me and I'd probably go to The Maybush

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024