Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) 13:59 - May 8 with 1233 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:13 - May 8 with 1193 viewsgiant_stow

See your logic, but Liverpool slipping up might energise Man City enough to make up for thier own disappointments. 3-1 City

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:23 - May 8 with 1169 viewstractordownsouth

Newcastle have only won 4 times away all season and City have only lost at home once.

Newcastle's away wins have been against Brentford, Leeds, Norwich and Southampton and they've been smashed away against Liverpool, Man U and Spurs so don't often compete against the top sides.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:27 - May 8 with 1160 viewsJ2BLUE

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:23 - May 8 by tractordownsouth

Newcastle have only won 4 times away all season and City have only lost at home once.

Newcastle's away wins have been against Brentford, Leeds, Norwich and Southampton and they've been smashed away against Liverpool, Man U and Spurs so don't often compete against the top sides.

Meh, gut feeling. Done it now.

Truly impaired.

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:34 - May 8 with 1144 viewsSitfcB

Can see it tbh.

Depends how the Man City players are mentally after the other night, Newcastle need an early goal.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:36 - May 8 with 1143 viewsJ2BLUE

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:34 - May 8 by SitfcB

Can see it tbh.

Depends how the Man City players are mentally after the other night, Newcastle need an early goal.

Just seems classic Pep to self destruct after the CL.

Truly impaired.

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 16:32 - May 8 with 1027 viewsstrikalite

Sorry J2 but after last nights Liverpool slip up they'll be right on it today...

They'll win by at least three imo...

But hey, this is coming from me who hasn't won a weekly acca in three seasons!!!
I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 16:45 - May 8 with 1003 viewsjayessess

Newcastle competing so far, but Chris Wood missed an absolute sitter which you just can't do against City...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 16:49 - May 8 with 979 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not the way city have started. Not long before they score imo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 16:50 - May 8 with 988 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think Sterling might have something to say about it!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 17:09 - May 8 with 955 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that's that

Truly impaired.

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 17:56 - May 8 with 870 viewsFifeITFC

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 14:27 - May 8 by J2BLUE

Meh, gut feeling. Done it now.

Some people just won't be told! Unlucky, mate.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

I fancy Newcastle to beat City...talk me out of it (n/t) on 18:29 - May 8 with 812 viewsm14_blue

Can’t decide if this is worse than your Saudi Arabia shout….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024