Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun 17:58 - Jun 12 with 1332 viewsRyorry

K/O 19.30 BST, coverage starts 18.30 on C4.

World X1 side (Mgr Arsene Wenger) includes Usain Bolt, Cafu, Martin Compston.

England (Mgr 'Arry) includes Sir Mo Farah, Gary Neville, Damian Lewis.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:01 - Jun 12 with 1303 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Farah vs Bolt? Stamina vs pace. Didn't Bolt try cricket or something when he retired from running?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:06 - Jun 12 with 1284 viewsRyorry

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:01 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Farah vs Bolt? Stamina vs pace. Didn't Bolt try cricket or something when he retired from running?

Might be wrong, but have a vague memory of him dipping a toe into some form of rugby or American football? Both of which he seems a bit slight for - you'd need about 3 of him to make up one of the more usual beefcakes!

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:09 - Jun 12 with 1270 viewsCaptainAhab

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:01 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

He was trying to get into football wasn't he? Kept banging on about signing for Man U.
'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:09 - Jun 12 with 1271 viewsMattinLondon

I have a feeling that a cute kid will run onto the pitch, hug their favourite players and then have selfies with everyone. The stadium will clap and I will think what a load of bollox.

It’s all for a good cause though.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 18:22]
'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:14 - Jun 12 with 1242 viewsGlasgowBlue

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:09 - Jun 12 by MattinLondon

I have a feeling that a cute kid will run onto the pitch, hug their favourite players and then have selfies with everyone. The stadium will clap and I will think what a load of bollox.

It’s all for a good cause though.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 18:22]

Could you repost that in English?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:24 - Jun 12 with 1200 viewsMattinLondon

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:14 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

Could you repost that in English?

我认同
'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:28 - Jun 12 with 1190 viewsSuperblue95

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 18:09 - Jun 12 by CaptainAhab

He was trying to get into football wasn't he? Kept banging on about signing for Man U.

He signed for an Australian team and scored a couple of goals for them from memory. Presumably just a publicity thing on their part.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 19:32 - Jun 12 with 1055 viewsRyorry

Channel change to 3 (ITV).

Login to get fewer ads

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 20:28 - Jun 12 with 965 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anita Asante and Mark Noble are running the midfield for England.

Iron Lion Zion

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 20:29 - Jun 12 with 968 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Eni Aluko is in the squad as well so a (very) loose ITFC connection.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 21:03 - Jun 12 with 888 viewsGlasgowBlue

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 20:29 - Jun 12 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Eni Aluko is in the squad as well so a (very) loose ITFC connection.

She’s on.

Edit. Not yet. Thought they said she was coming in.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 21:09]

Iron Lion Zion

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 21:42 - Jun 12 with 818 viewsChrisd

All for a great cause, but is it just me? Mark Wright really grinds my gears each time they play this match. 😡

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 22:06 - Jun 12 with 752 viewsRyorry

'The Soccer Aid for Unicef' World X1 v England looks fun on 21:03 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

She’s on.

Edit. Not yet. Thought they said she was coming in.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 21:09]

She did, played v. well.

'Arry not 'appy, strict rulez applied, celeb 'keepers had to play 2nd half & England literally hamstrung by Harewood who'd done his but had to stay on, resulting in World equalising & then winning on pens.

World's fastest man against world's strongest - strongest won that one :)

Matt's prophecy fulfilled, Farah chased & caught young pitch invader, lifted him bodily (gently) back over fence!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024