Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better team won. 14:35 - Sep 25 with 7588 viewsOriginalMarkyP

IMHO

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Better team won. on 20:12 - Sep 28 with 317 viewsOatkins

Plymouth were not the better team. We deserved a draw at least. I thought we controlled much of the game but are missing that jordan Clarke type striker.
Better team won. on 20:43 - Sep 28 with 280 viewsibbleobble

Better team won. on 14:58 - Sep 28 by textbackup

I could.

However you seem to never be wrong, and will argue over anything put to you, then try to put others down in the process…

so would rather laugh instead of waste my time putting effort into explaining my point.

I concur. I was on the receiving end of this a few days ago. Stokie misinterpreted my post and then said I’d used a term inaccurately to save face after jumping all over something I messaged to someone else. It’s very bizarre. Some on here take this way too seriously.

Have to say, I find the signing of posts with username initials equally weird. Im going to start doing it though just to make sure there’s no plagiarising of my highly insightful and sought after views…

IO
Better team won. on 20:52 - Sep 28 with 269 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Better team won. on 15:05 - Sep 28 by StokieBlue

Interesting that this is becoming the narrative for a few posters on here when I post something.

It's not arguing, it's debating points that I feel are incorrect, it's the main activity undertaken on a forum. The fact you're unable or unwilling to defend your points is up to you.

If the other stats and metrics from a match don't mean anything why do we even bother to collate and record them?

SB

I'm finding the same. Seems to be mirroring our government and society in general... the truth isn't important and if anyone tries to correct someone they get shouted down as taking things too seriously, belittling or to be laughed at (rather than come back with a robust argument).

I'm beginning to think there's no point debating anything on here. You're either wrong and people will jump on you or you're right and people will jump on you.

TWTD has gone downhill massively.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Better team won. on 20:53 - Sep 28 with 266 viewsStokieBlue

Better team won. on 20:43 - Sep 28 by ibbleobble

I concur. I was on the receiving end of this a few days ago. Stokie misinterpreted my post and then said I’d used a term inaccurately to save face after jumping all over something I messaged to someone else. It’s very bizarre. Some on here take this way too seriously.

Have to say, I find the signing of posts with username initials equally weird. Im going to start doing it though just to make sure there’s no plagiarising of my highly insightful and sought after views…

IO

You did use the term inaccurately.

Repeatedly saying you did doesn't make it any different, liquidity doesn't mean what you said it meant.

As for the signature, I've been doing it on here for 25 years and I see no reason to change. It's always the thing that people attack when they know they are wrong so I'm glad to see you aren't breaking that tradition.

SB
[Post edited 28 Sep 2022 20:54]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Better team won. on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 238 viewsStokieBlue

Better team won. on 20:52 - Sep 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm finding the same. Seems to be mirroring our government and society in general... the truth isn't important and if anyone tries to correct someone they get shouted down as taking things too seriously, belittling or to be laughed at (rather than come back with a robust argument).

I'm beginning to think there's no point debating anything on here. You're either wrong and people will jump on you or you're right and people will jump on you.

At least you don't have blootsU down voting everything you post regardless of content or context.

I do concur with your summary though.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Better team won. on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 235 viewsKropotkin123

Better team won. on 20:52 - Sep 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

YOU'RE WRONG!!! If the truth is so important, why did you only give opinions and not facts? You're taking things way too seriously if you feel the need to stop debating on here. HAHA

Grammarly flagged me as being disheartening and accusatory, not sarcastic and deadpan :/ Time for me to tell them that they are wrong!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024