Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking for the Regent 12:55 - Oct 6 with 1276 viewsCBBlue

Hoping to tap into some local knowledge here. Where would you say is best to park for a weekend evening show at the Regent? The ones close by are tiny so assume we won't find a space but seems others shut at 10.30pm or cost a fortune.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Parking for the Regent on 13:01 - Oct 6 with 1247 viewsSitfcB

Upper Barclay Street is close.

Or Crown Street car park, if you park on the outside but you can get out even after it’s ‘closed’.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Parking for the Regent on 13:35 - Oct 6 with 1164 viewsThisIsMyUsername

You can park on Christchurch Street on the single yellows after 6.00pm. (2-3 min walk)

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Parking for the Regent on 14:11 - Oct 6 with 1110 viewssotd78

Any of the Borough Car parks. After 2pm weekdays only £2.50
I use the little one in Star Lane - think is is called Fore Street. Ten minute walk but out of the way; never full for Regent events

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Parking for the Regent on 14:18 - Oct 6 with 1093 viewsDublinblu

I have used Fonnereau Road several times where it is free after 6pm. However, despite there being a fair few spaces they do fill up fast. We tend to get there for 6:00, park and then walk back along the road to the Greyhound PH for a pre show meal and beer. It's a 10 min stroll from the Greyhound to the regent and no hold ups getting away afterwards.
Gatwick, obvs (n/t) on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 1083 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Parking for the Regent on 15:16 - Oct 6 with 1035 viewsCBBlue

Thank you for the suggestions they're all very helpful, I can now do some googling with purpose so it's much appreciated.

A little surprised it took until the 5th post to get the standard parking reply tbh

Parking for the Regent on 15:23 - Oct 6 with 1026 viewshype313

The car park where the old Caribbean club used to be, literally a hop, skip and a jump.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Parking for the Regent on 17:31 - Oct 6 with 927 viewshoppy

Parking for the Regent on 14:18 - Oct 6 by Dublinblu

I have used Fonnereau Road several times where it is free after 6pm. However, despite there being a fair few spaces they do fill up fast. We tend to get there for 6:00, park and then walk back along the road to the Greyhound PH for a pre show meal and beer. It's a 10 min stroll from the Greyhound to the regent and no hold ups getting away afterwards.

That's now been changed and you now have to pay to park between 8am and 8pm.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Parking for the Regent on 10:18 - Oct 10 with 692 viewsCBBlue

Parking for the Regent on 14:11 - Oct 6 by sotd78

Any of the Borough Car parks. After 2pm weekdays only £2.50
I use the little one in Star Lane - think is is called Fore Street. Ten minute walk but out of the way; never full for Regent events

Thank you, we used Fore Street Car park and as you said, no problem finding a space and not far to walk so great choice. A couple of dodgy looking characters lurking near the pay machines and another bloke taking a p1ss behind a bush when we parked up though so not sure I'd be keen parking there by myself at night.

Parking for the Regent on 11:00 - Oct 10 with 644 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Parking for the Regent on 13:35 - Oct 6 by ThisIsMyUsername

You can park on Christchurch Street on the single yellows after 6.00pm. (2-3 min walk)

That's the kind of local knowledge you shouldn't put on an Internet forum if you want to find spaces there on a match evening yourself in the future!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024