Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… 20:33 - Dec 7 with 4898 views66notout

…not exactly the sort of rallying call you might expect.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/darragh-macanthony-delivers-damning-verdict-on
Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 11:53 - Dec 8 with 671 viewsringwoodblue

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 08:03 - Dec 8 by davblue

Just theatrics to get his team up for it on Saturday.

Spot on davblue. Classic psychology in an attempt to get a reaction from the manager and players. This is a very dangerous fixture but I hope we can better whatever they throw at us on Sat.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 11:57 - Dec 8 with 656 viewsitfcjoe

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 10:17 - Dec 8 by Swansea_Blue

To me it suggests they think they are too big for this league and should always be one of the teams looking for promotion. Whereas the reality is they've spent far longer in mid-table L1 and below than they have at the top of L1 or above.

What they were doing 20+ years ago doesn't really matter - for the last 10-12 years they've been a top end L1 side who have generally been one of the top scorers in the league by playing an attacking brand of football and showcasing their strikers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 14:44 - Dec 8 with 565 viewstractorboy1978

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 11:48 - Dec 8 by Swansea_Blue

True, distant history is irrelevant to this year. It's part of seeing how you are though. Things can always change (e.g. Bournemouth for example), but to me Peterborough have always been a lower league team. And they're performing like one again this year. Maybe I'm the one with the outdated view of them.

Clubs like Brighton, Brentford, Bournemouth, Burnley, Luton over taking us is the legacy of Marcus Evans. Peterborough never quite had the money behind them but they've been run light years ahead of us for the past decade or so.
Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 21:17 - Dec 8 with 488 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 10:34 - Dec 8 by FrimleyBlue

Apparently. JCH has been playing right back....

I am right in thinking he has always been a striker?

This site seems to suggest he hasn't been. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jonson-clarke-harris/leistungsdaten/spieler/1586

As you say, only a fool would suggest playing one of the better players out of position ...

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 22:51 - Dec 8 with 459 viewsFrimleyBlue

Posh owner puts the boot in on his manager and players… on 21:17 - Dec 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

This site seems to suggest he hasn't been. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jonson-clarke-harris/leistungsdaten/spieler/1586

As you say, only a fool would suggest playing one of the better players out of position ...

Did think that was odd. Must just be a sarcy posh fan having a moan.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024