Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can see Plymouth going all the way 15:25 - Jan 1 with 6836 viewsBobsthename

They seem pretty consistent at the moment and picking up points when sometimes we struggle i can see them winning the league we are probably going to be 7 points off them come the end of day i know a game in hand but it’s tough game one i can see us drawing again.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:08 - Jan 1 with 1185 viewsLankHenners

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:41 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

There's plenty of discussion. The funny thing is. You dont see a raft of new threads being created by the negatives. What you do get however is a load of sarcastic new threads aimed towards those with concerns. And then they act shocked when those with concerns get involved and wallah there's your tedious posts.

There's loads of negativity but because you are incapable or unwilling to see anything other than your own myopic point of view on something you always think you're in the right and don't see much 'negativity' and end up complaining about people you think are trolling or being sarcastic or not seeing 'the facts'.

That enough people have raised this point with you to make you put such a slimy self-important signature in your posts should give you a clue here but I'm sure it won't.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 1164 viewsLankHenners

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:47 - Jan 1 by AlanG296

Not at all, I respect your view on a game and consequences of it may differ from mine but find your use of expressions like "Bizarre" "negative posters" "wall of moaning" "precarious situation" to be unnecessary. We all have different views, I'm cautiously optimistic about our prospects this season, no more no less, and my posts reflect that. The OP has every right to initiate this thread just as we all have every right to express our views of his opinion or not.

If you're so in favour of a right to expression then I don't see what your problem is with me thinking it's a load of over negative nonsense.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 1123 viewstractorboy1978

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:08 - Jan 1 by LankHenners

There's loads of negativity but because you are incapable or unwilling to see anything other than your own myopic point of view on something you always think you're in the right and don't see much 'negativity' and end up complaining about people you think are trolling or being sarcastic or not seeing 'the facts'.

That enough people have raised this point with you to make you put such a slimy self-important signature in your posts should give you a clue here but I'm sure it won't.

Yes and putting him on ignore makes the forum borderline unusable. Can't win.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:12 - Jan 1 with 1120 viewsPinewoodblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:03 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

Question: why is it Plymouth can break down teams and we can’t? Or is it we just concede soft goals to teams snd they don’t?

Plymouth have a formidable home record , and Sheff Weds aren’t bad either. We bang on about our possession % ‘s but this doesn’t win games does it! I also question how much of our self proclaimed possession stats is really down to us being so good, or are teams just fitting back snd allowing us to ponce around with the ball where we are no threat?

The key possession figure is in the attacking third.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:13 - Jan 1 with 1100 viewspointofblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:12 - Jan 1 by Pinewoodblue

The key possession figure is in the attacking third.

I'm speaking without seeing any figures, but I reckon our possession in the final third is decent compared to the rest of the division; right up there near the top?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 18:12 - Jan 1 with 923 viewsronnyd

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:46 - Jan 1 by Chrisd

I don’t know if they have played Lincoln City, Cheltenham and Fleetwood at home yet, but I’d like to compare those results with ours.

What is that supposed to prove? Different days bring different results.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 884 viewsTalkingBlues

Currently, I agree on both counts.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 862 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:08 - Jan 1 by LankHenners

Woah there. I don't feel I'm always right. Far from it. I'm 90% wrong on things.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

TOWN are a very good team, and our possession and patterns of play are… on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 759 viewsunstableblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:03 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

Question: why is it Plymouth can break down teams and we can’t? Or is it we just concede soft goals to teams snd they don’t?

Plymouth have a formidable home record , and Sheff Weds aren’t bad either. We bang on about our possession % ‘s but this doesn’t win games does it! I also question how much of our self proclaimed possession stats is really down to us being so good, or are teams just fitting back snd allowing us to ponce around with the ball where we are no threat?

… by far the best in the league

Our problem has been some player performance inconsistency, specifically the forwards

Harness and Chaplin are great players.. BUT they run hot and cold. Harness brilliant against Oxford, poor against Pompey. Chaplin terrible at Wycombe, good against Oxford.

Ladapo has missed key chances, see Wycombe and Plymouth.

We don’t currently have a good back up striker.

I see this getting resolved in January.

I also think player consistency, will come.

Plymouth will have a wobble.

Keep the faith, replay the Oxford game in your mind. And remember we are a good team.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 19:46 - Jan 1 with 683 viewsPhilTWTD

They did recently go four league games without a win, but have come back from that to win four in a row. Their home form has been remarkably consistent. Can't continue for the whole season, surely.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 20:43 - Jan 1 with 593 viewsle2blue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 19:46 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

They did recently go four league games without a win, but have come back from that to win four in a row. Their home form has been remarkably consistent. Can't continue for the whole season, surely.

Given he is such an influence on goals and assists for them, it would be seriously helpful if Swansea recalled and sold Whittaker, would be unbelievably good if that was to us!

The original word on the Plymouth forum was that he was being recalled after todays game, so tomorrow could be interesting.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 20:43 - Jan 1 with 591 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 19:46 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

Can see them doing it all the way,.. only Derby left to play at home from the top 6 I think.
Think the plymouth fella the other day had it spot on. Schumy has them set up well for different pitches and play different styles away from home, but even on their own turf they don't just play the same way, they've mixed it up at times too.. 4 4 2 the other day with Wycombe for example.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024