Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can see Plymouth going all the way 15:25 - Jan 1 with 6835 viewsBobsthename

They seem pretty consistent at the moment and picking up points when sometimes we struggle i can see them winning the league we are probably going to be 7 points off them come the end of day i know a game in hand but it’s tough game one i can see us drawing again.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:22 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewsWallingford_Boy

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:03 - Jan 1 by ronnyd

Argyle 2-1 up now.

3-1

Play offs it is then..

RIP Sir Bobby

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 1520 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:21 - Jan 1 by AlanG296

People who threw a tizz about any comment they perceive not to conform with their view are the "tedious" ones. It's a forum for discussion of views, if you can't cope with views that differ from yours put them on ignore.

I find it equally tedious that there are many posters who fail to see the concerns of trying to battle for promotion whist struggling to put a run of wins together and dropping over 10 points from winning positions.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 1499 viewsArnieM

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:21 - Jan 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

I agree but it’s also tiresome the amount of fans who say ‘Plymouth will drop off” as if they aren’t the best team in the division.

Out of the top 3, we are the weakest team unfortunately. Never has a transfer window been so pivotal for us.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1476 viewsblueprint

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:30 - Jan 1 by Wallingford_Boy

Need something tomorrow, big time!

Or what ? Do you think our season is over tomorrow if we lose?
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1473 viewspointofblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:23 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

Out of the top 3, we are the weakest team unfortunately. Never has a transfer window been so pivotal for us.

And I find it slightly ridiculous that we're having to rely on ANOTHER transfer window to try and get over the line, replacing Ball and John-Jules aside.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 1459 viewsLankHenners

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:21 - Jan 1 by AlanG296

People who threw a tizz about any comment they perceive not to conform with their view are the "tedious" ones. It's a forum for discussion of views, if you can't cope with views that differ from yours put them on ignore.

Which is exactly what you and the bizarre influx of negative posters do all the time. There's rarely any discussion, just a wall of moaning and anything said contrary to that gets you accused of failing to show concern for the apparently very precarious situation we're in.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:28 - Jan 1 with 1418 viewsdavblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:53 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

You really dont understand why there's negative thoughts?

This is town who've recently let us down time and time again.

Absolutely if we win its all good.

But if we don't. We could.. could be 3rd. Could be 9 points to 7th.

A couple months ago we were top. 5 clear of 3rd and 14/15 points off 7th.

Again who cares come May as long as we are promoted. But I'm not understanding why there's such shock that there's a lack of trust in the side.

BTW. Well aware against that's a lot of ifs. Coulds etc.
Hopefully we go and win even if its a 1-0 nice solid job.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 15:57]

I really can’t be bothered going over this again with you.

I’ve moaned a lot over the years about us but I don’t see too much wrong with us are there things we have to improve yes without doubt but this is one of the best sides we’ve had for 5 or 6 years, we are all laying football that I enjoy watching and we have a really promising manager. That might not mean we get promotion this season if 2 more teams rack up more points than us and we go over 2ppg, fair play to them.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:34 - Jan 1 with 1345 viewsChrisd

The thing they do, do better than us is win these type of games quite comfortably, where as we seem to make a meal of it. There’s plenty of games still to play, but there’s little doubt for those expecting Plymouth to slip up, they keep getting the job done. Interestingly, over the last 12 months there are only two L1 teams that have culminated more points than us - Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:34 - Jan 1 with 1341 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:28 - Jan 1 by davblue

I really can’t be bothered going over this again with you.

I’ve moaned a lot over the years about us but I don’t see too much wrong with us are there things we have to improve yes without doubt but this is one of the best sides we’ve had for 5 or 6 years, we are all laying football that I enjoy watching and we have a really promising manager. That might not mean we get promotion this season if 2 more teams rack up more points than us and we go over 2ppg, fair play to them.

Ah now I understand. The footballs nice and non promotion doesn't matter.

Now it makes sense why there's such a lack of care about certain results.

Unfortunately I personally don't think the owners are going to feel the same and see this season as a free hit for KM.

Waka waka eh eh

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:38 - Jan 1 with 1310 viewsBloots

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:34 - Jan 1 by Chrisd

The thing they do, do better than us is win these type of games quite comfortably, where as we seem to make a meal of it. There’s plenty of games still to play, but there’s little doubt for those expecting Plymouth to slip up, they keep getting the job done. Interestingly, over the last 12 months there are only two L1 teams that have culminated more points than us - Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth.

...Plymouth are winning 3-1.

I is well clever, innit.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:41 - Jan 1 with 1266 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:26 - Jan 1 by LankHenners

Which is exactly what you and the bizarre influx of negative posters do all the time. There's rarely any discussion, just a wall of moaning and anything said contrary to that gets you accused of failing to show concern for the apparently very precarious situation we're in.

There's plenty of discussion. The funny thing is. You dont see a raft of new threads being created by the negatives. What you do get however is a load of sarcastic new threads aimed towards those with concerns. And then they act shocked when those with concerns get involved and wallah there's your tedious posts.

Waka waka eh eh

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:46 - Jan 1 with 1214 viewsChrisd

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:38 - Jan 1 by Bloots

...Plymouth are winning 3-1.

I is well clever, innit.

I don’t know if they have played Lincoln City, Cheltenham and Fleetwood at home yet, but I’d like to compare those results with ours.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:47 - Jan 1 with 1197 viewsAlanG296

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:26 - Jan 1 by LankHenners

Not at all, I respect your view on a game and consequences of it may differ from mine but find your use of expressions like "Bizarre" "negative posters" "wall of moaning" "precarious situation" to be unnecessary. We all have different views, I'm cautiously optimistic about our prospects this season, no more no less, and my posts reflect that. The OP has every right to initiate this thread just as we all have every right to express our views of his opinion or not.
We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:49 - Jan 1 with 1187 viewsBroadhill

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:46 - Jan 1 by Chrisd

I don’t know if they have played Lincoln City, Cheltenham and Fleetwood at home yet, but I’d like to compare those results with ours.

They are better at dealing with those sides. Even when we bear them we always make a meal out of it. At the moment we are the weakest of the 3 sides at both ends of the pitch. We need a goal scorer ( not a kid) and a decent centre half or we ain't going up.
Yeah, if you compare.... on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 1184 viewsBloots

....our crappiest results with them, then I expect they'll look better.

Sod it.

I reckon we'll finish 7th now.

Everyone out!!!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

We beat MKD 3-0.... on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 1177 viewspointofblue

Haven't played any of them yet at home. They drew at Lincoln, won at Cheltenham but lost at Fleetwood.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 1179 viewsdavblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:34 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

Ah now I understand. The footballs nice and non promotion doesn't matter.

Now it makes sense why there's such a lack of care about certain results.

Unfortunately I personally don't think the owners are going to feel the same and see this season as a free hit for KM.

Ok it’s time for you to go on ignore, I can’t be bothered to waste my time with you anymore.

I’ll never take a bloke seriously talking about football who suggested Kevin Davies should be playing as a defensive midfielder for England. You are quite obviously clueless about football and everything that entails in the game.

HNY to you and your family and all the best.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:52 - Jan 1 with 1163 viewsgtsb1966

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:23 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

I find it equally tedious that there are many posters who fail to see the concerns of trying to battle for promotion whist struggling to put a run of wins together and dropping over 10 points from winning positions.

And you would do what?
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 1146 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:50 - Jan 1 by davblue

Ok it’s time for you to go on ignore, I can’t be bothered to waste my time with you anymore.

I’ll never take a bloke seriously talking about football who suggested Kevin Davies should be playing as a defensive midfielder for England. You are quite obviously clueless about football and everything that entails in the game.

HNY to you and your family and all the best.

Haha brilliant. A post from 10 years ago. Tbh it's concerning that that's your level of pettiness.

But happy to new year to you too.

Waka waka eh eh

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 1129 viewsbilllm

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:21 - Jan 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

I agree but it’s also tiresome the amount of fans who say ‘Plymouth will drop off” as if they aren’t the best team in the division.

They aren't going anywhere it's them and one other, small but brilliant squad and as good a manager as McKenna,
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:57 - Jan 1 with 1111 viewsWallingford_Boy

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:25 - Jan 1 by blueprint

Or what ? Do you think our season is over tomorrow if we lose?

No at all, why does everyone keep saying that!

But, yes three points are required.

RIP Sir Bobby

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:58 - Jan 1 with 1113 viewsjeera

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:53 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

You really dont understand why there's negative thoughts?

This is town who've recently let us down time and time again.

Absolutely if we win its all good.

But if we don't. We could.. could be 3rd. Could be 9 points to 7th.

A couple months ago we were top. 5 clear of 3rd and 14/15 points off 7th.

Again who cares come May as long as we are promoted. But I'm not understanding why there's such shock that there's a lack of trust in the side.

BTW. Well aware against that's a lot of ifs. Coulds etc.
Hopefully we go and win even if its a 1-0 nice solid job.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 15:57]

You were saying the opposite at the start of the season.

Top shouldn't be a problem, with top two a given you said.

Just to remind you how you called anyone negative who pointed out it wouldn't be that clear cut.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:00 - Jan 1 with 1078 viewsXYZ

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:58 - Jan 1 by jeera

Just to remind you how you called anyone negative who pointed out it wouldn't be that clear cut.

He doesn't "hold" a view; he juggles them.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:02 - Jan 1 with 1048 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:58 - Jan 1 by jeera

Just to remind you as you keep forgetting.

I said the minimum expectation is top 2 automatic promotion. It will also be the expectation of the pension group the actual owners of the club.

We were on route for that. And IF we wake up soon. We will remain on route for that.

Me saying as long as we go who cares is based on how things currently sit. I still belive personally outside of top 2 is a failure based on resources.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 17:05]

Waka waka eh eh

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 1039 viewsArnieM

Question: why is it Plymouth can break down teams and we can’t? Or is it we just concede soft goals to teams snd they don’t?

Plymouth have a formidable home record , and Sheff Weds aren’t bad either. We bang on about our possession % ‘s but this doesn’t win games does it! I also question how much of our self proclaimed possession stats is really down to us being so good, or are teams just fitting back snd allowing us to ponce around with the ball where we are no threat?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024