Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… 19:56 - Jan 7 with 2914 viewsunstableblue

… and is 5 years older and is the captain of Ipswich and England

And I love him…

Is he the best youth prospect since Dyer?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:02 - Jan 7 with 2803 viewswaveneyblue

Definitely looking like the best prospect since Dyer. Way above Dozzell and is more of a match winner than Downes.
Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:07 - Jan 7 with 2748 viewstextbackup

We really don’t need another CM.

He’s has proved he’s physically up for the L1 challenge and playing very well

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:08 - Jan 7 with 2721 viewsmarkchips

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:02 - Jan 7 by waveneyblue

Definitely looking like the best prospect since Dyer. Way above Dozzell and is more of a match winner than Downes.

What a player we have there. I can just see him go from strength to strength. Goals in consecutive games. As soon as he is given licence to roam you see some player and brave as per diving header recently Dyer will be right on this one.
Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 2588 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:07 - Jan 7 by textbackup

We really don’t need another CM.

He’s has proved he’s physically up for the L1 challenge and playing very well

We don’t know we’ve got Massimo imo. That’s 4 good CMs fighting over 2 places (assuming we won’t see Ball again this season).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:33 - Jan 7 with 2548 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If he is the best since Dyer, then he is neither future England nor Ipswich captain!

He clearly has bags of potential and it will be great to see him fulfil it. If he does what you say he will be the best since Mick Mills. That really would be something. He has the confidence, wise footballing brain and raw ability. Aged 19, Mick Mills had made 34 appearances in the second division over 3 seasons for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:38 - Jan 7 with 2506 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Well that would put him above Richard Wright, Owen Garvan, Darren Bent, Darren Ambrose, Shane Supple, Connor Wickham, Jordan Rhodes and Flynn Downes.

If I was ranking them by their peak achievements, then I would probably go:

Bent and Wright

Ambrose

Wickham, with Downes currently at a similar level but with potential for further development.

Rhodes and Garvan

Supple (but retired well before his potential peak, as a goalkeeper)

If he is as good as any of them then he will a big asset to us as a club.

Personally I think he will be towards the top end of that list by the end of his career.
Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:45 - Jan 7 with 2430 viewsPioneerBlue

You have to consider level, we are now third tier but he has made a great start and is a very exciting prospect. I would go,

Dyer
Ambrose
Wright?
Bramble?

Humphries
Doz
Downes

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:49 - Jan 7 with 2367 viewsnorfsufblue

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:45 - Jan 7 by PioneerBlue

You have to consider level, we are now third tier but he has made a great start and is a very exciting prospect. I would go,

Dyer
Ambrose
Wright?
Bramble?

Humphries
Doz
Downes

Aren't we forgetting Teddy Bishop who let's be honest when he first got in the team looked the absolute "mutts"!
Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:53 - Jan 7 with 2320 viewsRonFearonsHair

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:45 - Jan 7 by PioneerBlue

Dyer
Ambrose
Wright?
Bramble?

Humphries
Doz
Downes

I would have Dozzell on the same level as Liam Trotter, Owen Garvan and Danny Haynes. Downes a cut above all of them.
Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 21:52 - Jan 7 with 2010 viewsGuthrum

On top of everything else, very articulate interview from a 19-year-old.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 22:32 - Jan 7 with 1823 viewsSheffordBlue

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 21:52 - Jan 7 by Guthrum

On top of everything else, very articulate interview from a 19-year-old.

And very level headed - clearly recognises he still has a long way to go (e.g references the need to work in the gym etc) but doesn't just trot it out as platitudes.

Think his interviewing style is very simliar to McKenna - can pick out the positives and negatives of a performances without ever sounding like a cliche.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 23:23 - Jan 7 with 1625 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 22:32 - Jan 7 by SheffordBlue

And very level headed - clearly recognises he still has a long way to go (e.g references the need to work in the gym etc) but doesn't just trot it out as platitudes.

Think his interviewing style is very simliar to McKenna - can pick out the positives and negatives of a performances without ever sounding like a cliche.

I think we have already seen evidence of him learning and developing this season from when he made his debut too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 08:03 - Jan 8 with 1258 viewsPioneerBlue

Cameron Humphreys has entered a Time Machine… on 20:53 - Jan 7 by RonFearonsHair

I would have Dozzell on the same level as Liam Trotter, Owen Garvan and Danny Haynes. Downes a cut above all of them.

I’m not seeing Downes breakthrough anywhere near that of

Wright? Or Bramble? Maybe ahead of Doz.

Downes had to go down to got back up, the other pushed right on and up. Downes now though could have a long prem career if he can get the games.

Humphries is benefiting from a lower league level start but you could see him developing a lot in next 2 years, physically he will gain a lot in his game too but he’s often holding his own even on his current build.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024