Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter 14:57 - Jan 11 with 1844 viewstextbackup

For our 28k stadium, in league 1, makes me a little lost for words, possibly even emotional.

From standing there being told the attendance was 15k in MMs latter days, knowing there was only 8k… to this now. Incredible

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 1774 viewsBseaBlue

Crazy isnt it!

Also amazing to think that there was more people there on Saturday for not exactly the most appealing FA cup tie, than were attending at the end of MM's tenure!
The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:07 - Jan 11 with 1720 viewsSitfcB

Crazy times, never thought I’d see the day where we’d be seeing loads of people putting posts up desperate for tickets to a HOME game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:15 - Jan 11 with 1643 viewsFrimleyBlue

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:07 - Jan 11 by SitfcB

Crazy times, never thought I’d see the day where we’d be seeing loads of people putting posts up desperate for tickets to a HOME game.

V plymouth.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1646 viewshomer_123

Agreed but a very very small point of order, the way they count attendance hasn't changed.

If you a ST holder and don't show...you are still counted.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1635 viewsSitfcB

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:15 - Jan 11 by FrimleyBlue

V plymouth.

IN LEAGUE ONE.

Mental.

COYB

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:18 - Jan 11 with 1614 viewsSitfcB

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:17 - Jan 11 by homer_123

Agreed but a very very small point of order, the way they count attendance hasn't changed.

True apparently but never confirmed by the club.

When we were having 13k attendances announced it was really around 9,000!

COYB

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:23 - Jan 11 with 1535 viewsCityBlue

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:17 - Jan 11 by homer_123

I'm not sure they do now as all our attendances are linked to a central database of tickets swiped...at least i am led to believe.

I T I D

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:24 - Jan 11 with 1526 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is it time to admit as a forum that I was clearly right with the #EvansOut mantra? I suspect at the end of the season when the awards go out it’ll be between Ashton, Gamechanger, McKenna and me as the nominees for Ipswich saviour of the year. #ThankyouRommy

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:29 - Jan 11 with 1455 viewsRichOBlue

And even in the play off season under mm pretty sure we only sold out the home leg of the play offs !!!

Poll: What formation suits us best?

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:32 - Jan 11 with 1389 viewsTractorCam

But a lot more people are showing than they were then.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:40 - Jan 11 with 1344 viewsStewart27

Surely anybody who can’t attend Saturday has given up their season ticket??
The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:42 - Jan 11 with 1318 viewsStewart27

I know, right?!

I never thought I’d see the day again.

It’s a shame that we will see a blue block of seats segregating fans. Something we never used to see.
The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:44 - Jan 11 with 1276 viewsKieran_Knows

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 15:17 - Jan 11 by SitfcB

IN LEAGUE ONE.

Mental.

THESE ARE THE DAYS.

Drink it in.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The amount of ‘any spare tickets for Saturday’ posts on here and twitter on 16:14 - Jan 11 with 1101 viewsGeoffSentence

Away fans singing 'Your ground's too big for you' and having to internally acknowledge that they were right, those days are gone.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024