Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have found something to moan about 22:48 - Jan 24 with 2353 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

What was going on with the internal stand lighting under the roof for most of the game? Kept flicking on and off every few seconds in at least the Pioneer and North Stand

Sorry Mr Ashton, you may have assembled a terrific squad and manager but this is the final straw for me! 😂

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

2
I have found something to moan about on 22:49 - Jan 24 with 2297 viewsDubtractor

Was really annoying wasn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
I have found something to moan about on 22:50 - Jan 24 with 2292 viewsdavblue

Call up the Evening star and get the scissors ready to cut up your season ticket. It will be in the paper by Friday.
1
I have found something to moan about on 22:50 - Jan 24 with 2282 viewstextbackup

Some women was moaning it was making her kid flip out

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

0
I have found something to moan about on 22:56 - Jan 24 with 2216 viewsSitfcB



After the win tonight means it’s got to happen every game now, annoying but that’s the rules innit.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
I have found something to moan about on 23:03 - Jan 24 with 2135 viewsBeckets

Talking of which we haven’t heard too much from Frimley this evening. I can’t think why.
0
I have found something to moan about on 23:04 - Jan 24 with 2110 viewspointofblue

I have found something to moan about on 23:03 - Jan 24 by Beckets

Talking of which we haven’t heard too much from Frimley this evening. I can’t think why.


He has been posting.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
I have found something to moan about on 23:16 - Jan 24 with 2016 viewsBlueBadger

I have found something to moan about on 23:04 - Jan 24 by pointofblue

He has been posting.


I'm sure that he Has Concerns.

I genuinely don't get what he gets out of this now. As I've said before, most of the rest of us, if we'd shat ourselves in public we wouldn't have just changed a username, but our jobs, wives and continent we lived on. What he's done is decided to base his personality around it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
I have found something to moan about on 23:28 - Jan 24 with 1956 viewsBigCommon

My one moan for the game.....?
Why the hell did Chappers get booked? It was barely a foul.
2
Login to get fewer ads

I have found something to moan about on 23:31 - Jan 24 with 1929 viewsWeirdFishes

I have found something to moan about on 23:28 - Jan 24 by BigCommon

My one moan for the game.....?
Why the hell did Chappers get booked? It was barely a foul.


That was very weird. Thought the ref was quite good up until that point albeit with little to do. Was part of a very weird 5 minutes worth of decisions from him. It was a great tackle.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

2
I have found something to moan about on 23:44 - Jan 24 with 1871 viewsrgp1

I have found something to moan about on 23:28 - Jan 24 by BigCommon

My one moan for the game.....?
Why the hell did Chappers get booked? It was barely a foul.


I thought the same but I guess he might have had some impolite words with the ref.
1
I have found something to moan about on 00:00 - Jan 25 with 1799 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We failed to score with 5 of our shots on target. Wasteful as ever.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
I have found something to moan about on 00:01 - Jan 25 with 1792 viewsWickets

I have found something to moan about on 23:28 - Jan 24 by BigCommon

My one moan for the game.....?
Why the hell did Chappers get booked? It was barely a foul.


Yup it was as though he had to underline how right he was by booking him ! that and the fact he stopped play for an injury to one of their players when he had got to his feet and was walking sort of took the shine of a good reffering performance ! pity .
1
I have found something to moan about on 08:52 - Jan 25 with 1490 viewsSitfcB

I have found something to moan about on 23:44 - Jan 24 by rgp1

I thought the same but I guess he might have had some impolite words with the ref.


Ref had his card out before he could even speak up!

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
I have found something to moan about on 09:15 - Jan 25 with 1394 viewsLankHenners

I have found something to moan about on 23:31 - Jan 24 by WeirdFishes

That was very weird. Thought the ref was quite good up until that point albeit with little to do. Was part of a very weird 5 minutes worth of decisions from him. It was a great tackle.


Thought the ref was poor tbh, glad we had him in a game we won comfortably rather than a tight one where bad refereeing can cost you.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026