Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have found something to moan about 22:48 - Jan 24 with 1719 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

What was going on with the internal stand lighting under the roof for most of the game? Kept flicking on and off every few seconds in at least the Pioneer and North Stand

Sorry Mr Ashton, you may have assembled a terrific squad and manager but this is the final straw for me! 😂

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

I have found something to moan about on 22:49 - Jan 24 with 1663 viewsDubtractor

Was really annoying wasn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I have found something to moan about on 22:50 - Jan 24 with 1658 viewsdavblue

Call up the Evening star and get the scissors ready to cut up your season ticket. It will be in the paper by Friday.
I have found something to moan about on 22:50 - Jan 24 with 1648 viewstextbackup

Some women was moaning it was making her kid flip out

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I have found something to moan about on 22:56 - Jan 24 with 1582 viewsSitfcB

After the win tonight means it’s got to happen every game now, annoying but that’s the rules innit.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I have found something to moan about on 23:03 - Jan 24 with 1501 viewsBeckets

Talking of which we haven’t heard too much from Frimley this evening. I can’t think why.
I have found something to moan about on 23:04 - Jan 24 with 1476 viewspointofblue

I have found something to moan about on 23:03 - Jan 24 by Beckets

Talking of which we haven’t heard too much from Frimley this evening. I can’t think why.

He has been posting.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I have found something to moan about on 23:16 - Jan 24 with 1382 viewsBlueBadger

I have found something to moan about on 23:04 - Jan 24 by pointofblue

He has been posting.

I'm sure that he Has Concerns.

I genuinely don't get what he gets out of this now. As I've said before, most of the rest of us, if we'd shat ourselves in public we wouldn't have just changed a username, but our jobs, wives and continent we lived on. What he's done is decided to base his personality around it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have found something to moan about on 23:28 - Jan 24 with 1322 viewsBigCommon

My one moan for the game.....?
Why the hell did Chappers get booked? It was barely a foul.
Login to get fewer ads

I have found something to moan about on 23:31 - Jan 24 with 1295 viewsWeirdFishes

I have found something to moan about on 23:28 - Jan 24 by BigCommon

That was very weird. Thought the ref was quite good up until that point albeit with little to do. Was part of a very weird 5 minutes worth of decisions from him. It was a great tackle.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

I have found something to moan about on 23:44 - Jan 24 with 1237 viewsrgp1

I thought the same but I guess he might have had some impolite words with the ref.
I have found something to moan about on 00:00 - Jan 25 with 1165 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We failed to score with 5 of our shots on target. Wasteful as ever.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I have found something to moan about on 00:01 - Jan 25 with 1158 viewsWickets

Yup it was as though he had to underline how right he was by booking him ! that and the fact he stopped play for an injury to one of their players when he had got to his feet and was walking sort of took the shine of a good reffering performance ! pity .
I have found something to moan about on 08:52 - Jan 25 with 856 viewsSitfcB

I have found something to moan about on 23:44 - Jan 24 by rgp1

I thought the same but I guess he might have had some impolite words with the ref.

Ref had his card out before he could even speak up!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I have found something to moan about on 09:15 - Jan 25 with 760 viewsLankHenners

I have found something to moan about on 23:31 - Jan 24 by WeirdFishes

That was very weird. Thought the ref was quite good up until that point albeit with little to do. Was part of a very weird 5 minutes worth of decisions from him. It was a great tackle.

Thought the ref was poor tbh, glad we had him in a game we won comfortably rather than a tight one where bad refereeing can cost you.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024