Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no noise….. 18:43 - Jan 28 with 6258 viewswitchdoctor

from the cobbold boys…take it they won’t be doing that again anytime soon..
no noise….. on 18:48 - Jan 28 with 4649 viewsBuhrer

I heard them. Whats your issue?
no noise….. on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 4617 viewsbluejacko

A bit deaf then are you? They made plenty of noise as did most of the SBR
no noise….. on 18:52 - Jan 28 with 4598 viewsnorth_stand77

Well I could hear them from the middle of the upper North!

It was easier to join in too, as they could be seen.
no noise….. on 18:56 - Jan 28 with 4527 viewsReusersTown

I thought it was a bit of an improvement, especially when the crowd got going towards the end!
no noise….. on 19:30 - Jan 28 with 4325 viewsSitfcB

Heard them all game from middle of Cobbold.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 19:42]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

no noise….. on 19:39 - Jan 28 with 4203 viewsFunge

Have to disagree Witchy - heard them in full effect, pretty often, from the top of the Olly Magnus' Ego Stand...

Seemed that they got most of the North singing, on more than a few occasions...
no noise….. on 19:39 - Jan 28 with 4185 viewsJ2BLUE

no noise….. on 19:30 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

Heard them all game from middle of Cobbold.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 19:42]

That is true support.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

no noise….. on 19:43 - Jan 28 with 4127 viewsSitfcB

no noise….. on 19:39 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

That is true support.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

no noise….. on 19:46 - Jan 28 with 4093 viewsBlue_Order

Funny that, cause everybody in there that I spoke to said it was the best they’ve experienced it for ages. The noise didn’t stop for the full 90 minutes.

Obviously I can’t say how it sounded elsewhere, but plenty of folk have said it was much better around the ground.
no noise….. on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 4005 viewsFunge

no noise….. on 19:46 - Jan 28 by Blue_Order

Funny that, cause everybody in there that I spoke to said it was the best they’ve experienced it for ages. The noise didn’t stop for the full 90 minutes.

Obviously I can’t say how it sounded elsewhere, but plenty of folk have said it was much better around the ground.

What's the lyrics to that Do-Wa-Diddy tube?
no noise….. on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 3957 viewsBrads

Non stop singing in A block. Really enjoyed it. Where abouts were you in the ground out of interest? Sounded much louder than in S.6 buy maybe the sound just doesn’t travel…
no noise….. on 19:56 - Jan 28 with 3884 viewsBrads

no noise….. on 19:50 - Jan 28 by Funge

What's the lyrics to that Do-Wa-Diddy tube?

Do you know the Harry Kane England one? Ipswich version of that basically.
no noise….. on 19:58 - Jan 28 with 3845 viewsgainsboroughblue

I thought to myself during the second half just how much more noticeable the noise was on the stream, completely forgetting that BA switched to Cobbold this afternoon.

Seems like the move was a real benefit, no doubt the better acoustics helped too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

no noise….. on 19:58 - Jan 28 with 3828 viewsPioneerBlue

Much better than for many weeks. Sitting across from A block, from the West Stand, the NS was louder and didn’t loose despite BA having vacated, BA sound was all in addition, the BA sound travelled better across the pitch and across the North.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 21:59]

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

no noise….. on 20:01 - Jan 28 with 3763 viewsFunge

no noise….. on 19:56 - Jan 28 by Brads

Do you know the Harry Kane England one? Ipswich version of that basically.

Got it, cheers
no noise….. on 20:12 - Jan 28 with 3604 viewslongtimefan

no noise….. on 18:52 - Jan 28 by north_stand77

Well I could hear them from the middle of the upper North!

It was easier to join in too, as they could be seen.

From the Sir Alf lower the only thing I could hear noticeable coming from Cobbold A was the drum. That said the noise from the Sir Bob lower definitely sounded louder than normal.
no noise….. on 20:16 - Jan 28 with 3545 viewsVaughan8

Gotta agree with the OP.

Up the SAR it didn't sound any better and if anything less noisy than usual.
no noise….. on 20:17 - Jan 28 with 3525 viewsNthsuffolkblue

no noise….. on 20:12 - Jan 28 by longtimefan

From the Sir Alf lower the only thing I could hear noticeable coming from Cobbold A was the drum. That said the noise from the Sir Bob lower definitely sounded louder than normal.

How could you differentiate the noise from SBR Lower from the noise you couldn't hear from the Cobbold?!

Top of North had a decent atmosphere which was helped from hearing that from BA where they are. A real bonus having both top and bottom tier able to join in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

no noise….. on 20:19 - Jan 28 with 3481 viewsDJR

It sounded good on the radio too.
no noise….. on 20:25 - Jan 28 with 3427 viewslongtimefan

no noise….. on 20:17 - Jan 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

How could you differentiate the noise from SBR Lower from the noise you couldn't hear from the Cobbold?!

Top of North had a decent atmosphere which was helped from hearing that from BA where they are. A real bonus having both top and bottom tier able to join in.

I have two ears. This allows the brain to identify the direction of noises. The majority of the noise I could hear was definitely emanating from the Sir Bob. Given they face me directly whereas Cobbold A is perpendicular to my location, I’m not really surprised by that, are you?
no noise….. on 20:28 - Jan 28 with 3391 viewsNthsuffolkblue

no noise….. on 20:25 - Jan 28 by longtimefan

I have two ears. This allows the brain to identify the direction of noises. The majority of the noise I could hear was definitely emanating from the Sir Bob. Given they face me directly whereas Cobbold A is perpendicular to my location, I’m not really surprised by that, are you?

If you think Cobbold A is perpendicular to Sir Alf I understand your mistake. That was the away fans.

no noise….. on 20:34 - Jan 28 with 3302 viewslongtimefan

no noise….. on 20:28 - Jan 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

If you think Cobbold A is perpendicular to Sir Alf I understand your mistake. That was the away fans.

The Cobbold stand is perpendicular to the Sir Alf. I doubt the supporters were all facing left while we were attacking the SBR.
no noise….. on 20:39 - Jan 28 with 3234 viewsNthsuffolkblue

no noise….. on 20:34 - Jan 28 by longtimefan

The Cobbold stand is perpendicular to the Sir Alf. I doubt the supporters were all facing left while we were attacking the SBR.

Try around 155 degrees rather than perpendicular but you know that. Once the noise funnels out to the pitch (where the fans are facing as you point out), the noise from both would be indistinguishable as I am sure you realise.

no noise….. on 20:45 - Jan 28 with 3181 viewslongtimefan

no noise….. on 20:39 - Jan 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Try around 155 degrees rather than perpendicular but you know that. Once the noise funnels out to the pitch (where the fans are facing as you point out), the noise from both would be indistinguishable as I am sure you realise.

I think you should come and sit in the Sir Alf sometime. It’s quite easy to identify whether it’s the left, right or middle of the SBR singing.
no noise….. on 20:47 - Jan 28 with 3147 viewsNthsuffolkblue

no noise….. on 20:45 - Jan 28 by longtimefan

I think you should come and sit in the Sir Alf sometime. It’s quite easy to identify whether it’s the left, right or middle of the SBR singing.

I often have. It really isn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024