Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley travel/parking advice.... 16:32 - Mar 21 with 1063 viewsitfcjoe

I've nabbed a couple of tickets to the Ukraine game on Sunday and am going to take my eldest with me - he's only 6 though - so just wanted some advice from some regulars of getting in and out and away quickly

I've always tended to come in from Uxbridge as was easy, but this isn't going to be ideal as game kicks off at 5pm and he has school on the Monday.

Does anyone have any advice for getting close by and parking etc as ideally the sooner can get him back to car and away the better as a chance he can get some shut eye on way home

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 16:47 - Mar 21 with 992 viewsclive_baker

If you want to avoid public transport altogether then you might want to try JustPark and see if you can get a space somewhere nearby. I've done that before, normally means a 10 minute walk or so from the stadium back to my car for something at a sensible price, but at least then you're in the comfort of the car for him to kip rather than queuing for busy tubes etc.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 16:49 - Mar 21 with 988 viewsUB9Blue

Parking at Rickmansworth is very easy if you dont want to go to Uxbridge, alternatively Denham Station allows you a 15 minute Chiltern journey to the stadium.
If you are coming from Ipswich I am sure others will suggest better places the other side of London.
Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 965 viewsjontysnut

Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 16:47 - Mar 21 by clive_baker

If you want to avoid public transport altogether then you might want to try JustPark and see if you can get a space somewhere nearby. I've done that before, normally means a 10 minute walk or so from the stadium back to my car for something at a sensible price, but at least then you're in the comfort of the car for him to kip rather than queuing for busy tubes etc.

Yes I've done that before on an industrial estate nearby. 10-15 minute walk and fairly easy away although traffic is generally busy afterwards. Reassuring that you can book a place.
Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 17:09 - Mar 21 with 949 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 17:26 - Mar 21 with 894 viewsLankHenners

Another vote for JustPark, depending on where I'm going/what I'm doing it's my go-to for London parking - as it can be anything from a spot on an industrial estate to someone's drive it widens the scope of where you can leave your car which gives flexibility and by London rates it's usually a reasonable price.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 18:12 - Mar 21 with 809 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I've done the same for gigs and always found it works a treat a few business that rent parking spaces for events

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 19:27 - Mar 21 with 667 viewsxrayspecs

Gerards Cross is a short train journey to Wembley. Easy parking and easy to access from M25.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 19:28]
Wembley travel/parking advice.... on 19:51 - Mar 21 with 616 viewsDinDjarin

Park at Stanmore on someones drive and train it in from there.

Justpark app and should be able to get a spot for under a tenner.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 19:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024