Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter 17:26 - Apr 29 with 2415 viewscbower

Shows what it means to a local boy

bluescouser

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:28 - Apr 29 with 2397 viewsWD19

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:29 - Apr 29 with 2349 viewsbelgablue

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:28 - Apr 29 by WD19

Bloomin hayfever getting me again

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:30 - Apr 29 with 2329 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bloody hayfever.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:31 - Apr 29 with 2277 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s been a bit, er, emotional hasn’t he. Almost too wound up for the game. One of our own innit. He could be the next club cult hero as he’s clearly good enough for the Championship already and I could see him growing into the PL.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 2269 viewsITFCBluenose

Do you have a link?

Poll: Which striker would you sign from Wolves -Sylvan Ebanks-Blake or Kevin Doyle

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 2256 viewshave_a_word_with_him

Awesome, love this!
Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:41 - Apr 29 with 2110 viewsjontysnut

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:29 - Apr 29 by belgablue

Dusty? I'm blubbing on a bus from Spennymoor to Durham.
Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:43 - Apr 29 with 2064 viewsKeno

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 17:29 - Apr 29 by belgablue

its hay fever, a head cold, dusty, just squirted lemon juice in my eye and anything else you can think of

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 18:54 - Apr 29 with 1677 viewsSteve_M

Has he been in the stands for this game, he would have been on the pitch because he ran past the stewards.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:01 - Apr 29 with 1567 viewscbower

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 18:54 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

Has he been in the stands for this game, he would have been on the pitch because he ran past the stewards.

On RS Mick Mills said he took a dive into the North Stand.

bluescouser

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:03 - Apr 29 with 1538 viewsHipsterectomy

His missus was also in tears. Dunno if it’s cause she’s also Ipswich or cause of how emotional he was

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:09 - Apr 29 with 1482 viewsEiffel78

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:03 - Apr 29 by Hipsterectomy

His missus was also in tears. Dunno if it’s cause she’s also Ipswich or cause of how emotional he was

Was that his Mrs? I'd assumed it was his sister as the kid's shirt had "uncle" on the back.
Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:25 - Apr 29 with 1368 viewsHipsterectomy

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:09 - Apr 29 by Eiffel78

Was that his Mrs? I'd assumed it was his sister as the kid's shirt had "uncle" on the back.

You’re 100% right I didn’t see that

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:28 - Apr 29 with 1335 viewsSteve_M

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:01 - Apr 29 by cbower

On RS Mick Mills said he took a dive into the North Stand.

He did, and it upset all the stewards who had been trying to calm the crowd down.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 19:45 - Apr 29 with 1216 viewsRyorry

Watch the video of Harry Clarke on itfc twitter on 18:54 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

Don't suppose you were the Steve on 606 who politely tore a strip off Chris Sutton were you? 😂

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024