Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan 18:36 - May 25 with 9361 viewsStudentBlue

Garang Kuol incoming on loan from Newcastle.

Currently on loan at Hearts, and scored first goal vs Rangers.

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:31 - May 26 with 1800 viewsStudentBlue

Eddie Howe has confirmed this morning that he is going out on loan…do you have anything on this from your end Phil?

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:33 - May 26 with 1774 viewsjayessess

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:30 - May 26 by LankHenners

Depends on how good they are, and the Prem clubs tend to be good at judging what level their young players can make an impact at.

Amad Diallo had only played a couple of dozen career games (excluding youth football, obviously) and was one of the best wingers in the Champ last season, James McAtee much less first team experience and was a key player for Sheffield Utd who finished 2nd, Tommy Doyle for the same club slightly further along but still relatively inexperienced in men's football.

Not to say this is why we should be looking at Kuol as I agree it would be a bit of a risk. If (and I'm pretty certain we will) we go for a Prem loan I'd wager it would be someone who is at least a regular in England youth squads, for example.

McAtee and Diallo were a year older.

That said, Kuol's a full Australia international which is pretty impressive at his age.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:34 - May 26 with 1766 viewstractorboy1978

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 09:57 - May 26 by Herbivore

I'd have thought any loanees we go for might be a bit further along in their development. Can't see us wanting to use squad places for loan players who maybe aren't ready to make an impact straight away.

Think of the shirt sales in Australia innit.
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 12:28 - May 26 with 1617 viewsitfcjoe

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:34 - May 26 by tractorboy1978

Think of the shirt sales in Australia innit.

Every young kid in WA is already going round in a Cameron Burgess shirt with matching mask

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 12:47 - May 26 with 1519 viewsPhilTWTD

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:31 - May 26 by StudentBlue

Eddie Howe has confirmed this morning that he is going out on loan…do you have anything on this from your end Phil?

No, not heard his name until mentioned on here.
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 17:48 - May 26 with 1266 viewsMullet

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 12:47 - May 26 by PhilTWTD

Really? He's been managing a while and is a proper tit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 16:23 - May 31 with 766 viewsPhilTWTD

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 12:47 - May 26 by PhilTWTD

Am told not one we're looking at loaning.
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 16:26 - May 31 with 734 viewschicoazul

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 16:23 - May 31 by PhilTWTD

Am told not one we're looking at loaning.

Who did they tell you we are looking at loaning then

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024