Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: 14:49 - Jun 26 with 4876 viewsNthQldITFC

Custardy Sergeant.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:11 - Jun 26 with 924 viewsfactual_blue

Cardi(gan)ologist
[Post edited 26 Jun 2023 22:12]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:12 - Jun 26 with 920 viewsWeWereZombies

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:06 - Jun 26 by factual_blue

Gnome Secretary

Minister without Stilton and Portfolio (not really nicer I guess...)
Minister of Elf
Fairy Herdsman

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:13 - Jun 26 with 920 viewsfactual_blue

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:07 - Jun 26 by PhilTWTD

Elf Secretary.

Prim Minister

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:17 - Jun 26 with 917 viewsWeWereZombies

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:13 - Jun 26 by factual_blue

Prim Minister

Secretary General of the United Carnations

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:46 - Jun 26 with 889 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Fawn Star.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:56 - Jun 26 with 884 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Cuddlier?

FatCher

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 23:24 - Jun 26 with 873 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 22:56 - Jun 26 by You_Bloo_Right

Cuddlier?

FatCher

Dog wa*ker.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 23:54 - Jun 26 with 862 viewsfactual_blue

Professional Gamboller.

Login to get fewer ads

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 23:57 - Jun 26 with 856 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Pubic health inspector.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 02:00 - Jun 27 with 837 viewshoppy

SIT Support consultant

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 02:01 - Jun 27 with 836 viewshoppy

Terrific Warden

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 06:18 - Jun 27 with 819 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

treacle sponge diver

Poll: would you rather

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 06:35 - Jun 27 with 816 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Wisherman

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 07:09 - Jun 27 with 801 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 23:24 - Jun 26 by Tangledupin_Blue

Dog wa*ker.

W@nk Manager.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 07:28 - Jun 27 with 792 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Whether forecaster

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 07:51 - Jun 27 with 780 viewsWeWereZombies

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 07:28 - Jun 27 by You_Bloo_Right

Whether forecaster

Whither? Forecaster

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier Leonard even.

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 08:00 - Jun 27 with 776 viewsNthQldITFC

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 23:24 - Jun 26 by Tangledupin_Blue

Dog wa*ker.

Do you need to qualify as a Dog Groomer first?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 08:09 - Jun 27 with 769 viewshoppy

Praising officer

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 08:10 - Jun 27 with 767 viewshoppy

Life Couch

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 08:17 - Jun 27 with 763 viewshoppy

Choux chef

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 09:21 - Jun 27 with 750 viewsnoggin

Beardresser

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 09:27 - Jun 27 with 746 viewsPinewoodblue

Attire fitter.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 09:31 - Jun 27 with 743 viewsWeWereZombies

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 09:27 - Jun 27 by Pinewoodblue

Attire fitter.

Care salesman (although I guess something like that already exists, and can get a bit exploitative.)

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 09:40 - Jun 27 with 736 viewshoppy

Wedding/party BJ supplier

Nicer, warmer, cuddlier versions of existing jobs: on 09:42 - Jun 27 with 742 viewsPhilTWTD

Hedge fun manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024