Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ 20:35 - Jun 27 with 2223 viewsLukePenningVGP

Take a look at our latest signing's Goals & Assists from
20/23 (LG*)

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:42 - Jun 27 with 2160 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is rubbish at scoring average goals isn't he.

Only scores worldies, I like it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:44 - Jun 27 with 2145 viewsjasondozzell

Great goals.

Do we think he'll be a 6, 8 or 10 in terms of his position for us?
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:44 - Jun 27 with 2141 viewsFrimleyBlue

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:42 - Jun 27 by TRUE_BLUE123

He is rubbish at scoring average goals isn't he.

Only scores worldies, I like it.

Apart from the goals. He's got that broadhead passing ability to split defences.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:57 - Jun 27 with 2101 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Looks to have a good allround game, can pass, shoot, tackle, intercept and head.

Feel the one thing he'll add to our game is shots from outside the box. Maybe the eejits in the crowd can stop saying shooooooooooooooooot everytime someone is still 15 yards outside the penalty area.
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 21:42 - Jun 27 with 1957 viewsHipsterectomy

Always wanted one of those midfielders where with 5 minutes to go you know is capable of scoring a thundercnt of a strike if he’s in the right position

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 22:10 - Jun 27 with 1902 viewsAsa

He’s got a bit of a Championship level Gerrard / Lampard about him in terms of his style of play and ability to find the net from range.
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 23:26 - Jun 27 with 1766 viewsBigCommon

Looks to have a good range of creative passing, too. On top of his shooting ability. Could easily play the Evans role, but with more mobility and an engine to get up and down the pitch quicker. Hope he's got a bit of bite and spite in his game and the desire to dig in when needed.
Looks like a good all rounder. As always, though, a few minutes highlights will always show all the very "best" moments... But I've seen a lot worse highlights reels.
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 01:59 - Jun 28 with 1675 viewsthe_toff

Reminds me a lot of Keith Andrews
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 02:18 - Jun 28 with 1660 viewsArchiRob

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:57 - Jun 27 by burnbudgiesburn

Looks to have a good allround game, can pass, shoot, tackle, intercept and head.

Feel the one thing he'll add to our game is shots from outside the box. Maybe the eejits in the crowd can stop saying shooooooooooooooooot everytime someone is still 15 yards outside the penalty area.

You forgot dribble too
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 07:30 - Jun 28 with 1459 viewsSheffordBlue

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 20:57 - Jun 27 by burnbudgiesburn

The idea that we don't shoot from out side the box is one of those things that puzzles me. Last season we averaged 6 shots per game from outside the box, 2nd in the league behind Oxford.

We were also 2nd for goals from outside the box on 16 behind Barnsley who scored an impressive 21.

I don't know if it's that we didn't score the thunderb@stard type goals that Taylor scores but we do shoot and score a lot from outside the area.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 08:25 - Jun 28 with 1376 viewsChorleyBoy

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 23:26 - Jun 27 by BigCommon

Looks to have a good range of creative passing, too. On top of his shooting ability. Could easily play the Evans role, but with more mobility and an engine to get up and down the pitch quicker. Hope he's got a bit of bite and spite in his game and the desire to dig in when needed.
Looks like a good all rounder. As always, though, a few minutes highlights will always show all the very "best" moments... But I've seen a lot worse highlights reels.

"but with more mobility and an engine to get up and down the pitch quicker. Hope he's got a bit of bite and spite in his game and the desire to dig in when needed."

Marvellous, isn't it, you know, wasn't it?
Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 08:41 - Jun 28 with 1346 viewsGeoffSentence

Is adept with both feet. I like that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 09:19 - Jun 28 with 1287 viewsjayessess

It's giving Matt Holland vibes

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Welcome to #itfc Jack Taylor 🇮🇪✨ on 09:24 - Jun 28 with 1255 viewsTalkingBlues

Not watching it, will wait to see what he produces for us and form opinions from there.

Quite interested to see who is going to be released, cos aint no way we are going into the season with 978 CM's.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024