Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MFW Prediction 16:14 - Jul 31 with 1778 viewsJohnTy

Has us mid table, 1 place ahead of Norwich, and puts Plymouth in the playoff places.

FWIW I share its predictions for 1 and 2 - Middlesborough and Leeds.
I also think that Plymouth will do OK.

https://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2023/07/30/mfws-championship-preview-20
MFW Prediction on 16:25 - Jul 31 with 1652 viewsNthQldITFC

It's an outlier. Only 1 place ahead of Norwich? Pah! Every other pundit has us 'significantly' to 'way' ahead.

Edit: Oh, I've just seen that it's actually a Budgie author, and even they think Town will be back in their rightful place as The Pride of Anglia once again.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 16:27]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

MFW Prediction on 16:34 - Jul 31 with 1578 viewsthe_toff

"And yes, they’ll probably award themselves another star if they finish above us".

Bit of a weird flex given the stars on our shirt relate to being champions of England, an FA cup win and UEFA cup win. We're not the ones who have 'participants' on our honours list.
MFW Prediction on 16:59 - Jul 31 with 1436 viewsJammyDodgerrr

MFW Prediction on 16:34 - Jul 31 by the_toff

"And yes, they’ll probably award themselves another star if they finish above us".

Bit of a weird flex given the stars on our shirt relate to being champions of England, an FA cup win and UEFA cup win. We're not the ones who have 'participants' on our honours list.

Lazy dig that makes no sense.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

MFW Prediction on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 1436 viewsbluejacko

History though init! Apparently it doesn’t count if you haven’t got any😂
MFW Prediction on 17:04 - Jul 31 with 1409 viewsemergencylime

So you're saying we don't get a star for - not only participating- but getting all the way through to the Innsbruck cup final and emerging victorious? The injustice of it all.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

MFW Prediction on 17:06 - Jul 31 with 1399 viewsChurchman

I too think Plymouth will do alright - mid table, not where this canary bloke has placed them.

Leicester and M’boro for me. Leeds scraping top six, Southampton mid table. One of the relegated teams always has a poor one. Of the promoted teams, only Wednesday will struggle in my view. They look a mess. Odd manager choice too. Cardiff, QPR, Rotherham also have problems
MFW Prediction on 19:02 - Jul 31 with 1244 viewsBlueNomad

MFW Prediction on 17:00 - Jul 31 by bluejacko

History though init! Apparently it doesn’t count if you haven’t got any😂

Apparently though anything post-2010 does count. I have read loads of comments on various social media where we have no chance of doing better than them because of what has happened during that time. Oh, and we lost to Cambridge the other week - a result that condemns us to a relegation battle apparently.

They obviously haven’t been looking in the past eighteen months.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 23:00]
MFW Prediction on 20:33 - Jul 31 with 1114 viewsJohnTy

MFW Prediction on 19:02 - Jul 31 by BlueNomad

Apparently though anything post-2010 does count. I have read loads of comments on various social media where we have no chance of doing better than them because of what has happened during that time. Oh, and we lost to Cambridge the other week - a result that condemns us to a relegation battle apparently.

They obviously haven’t been looking in the past eighteen months.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 23:00]

Many Norwich fans are very aware of what has been happening at Portman Road, and find it difficult to deal with objectively.

From the article originally linked:

"And so to new beginnings, and what looks like it could be the most difficult Championship for many years given the size of clubs joining from both above and below. And yes… that lot are back."

and

"Good team though… unfortunately."
Login to get fewer ads

MFW Prediction on 21:53 - Jul 31 with 992 viewsMillsey

MFW Prediction on 17:06 - Jul 31 by Churchman

I too think Plymouth will do alright - mid table, not where this canary bloke has placed them.

Leicester and M’boro for me. Leeds scraping top six, Southampton mid table. One of the relegated teams always has a poor one. Of the promoted teams, only Wednesday will struggle in my view. They look a mess. Odd manager choice too. Cardiff, QPR, Rotherham also have problems

Why boro mid table
MFW Prediction on 22:17 - Jul 31 with 923 viewsitfc_bucks

Feathered weird keeps banging on about the quality of the Championship - barring the likes of Leicester, Southampton and Leeds, this looks to be the weakest I think it's been in bloody ages.

Any team that gets a run on late in the year will have a great shout.

Can't see past the three relegated clubs or Boro for the autos though.
MFW Prediction on 23:58 - Jul 31 with 786 viewsChurchman

MFW Prediction on 21:53 - Jul 31 by Millsey

Why boro mid table

Plymouth mid table (a good season for them).

Boro will do well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024