Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) 02:16 - Aug 10 with 1471 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm away for 3 weeks so not watching or listening to any games.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2023 2:27]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 06:16 - Aug 10 with 1338 viewsWeWereZombies

On the evidence of last night I would say no, Hutchinson was in a more advanced rôle and didn't really bring the ball out of defence once. More a receiver of the ball from good work by others in midfield. But I think he showed more last night than on his cameo against Sunderland and we will have to wait and see what position McKenna uses his talents in.

One thing I did notice about the formation of Town against The Gas was that the 4-3-2-1 sometimes went 4-4-2 and it could either be Harness advancing out of his attacking midfield position to partner Ladapo or Hutchinson coming inside. Useful way of keeping the opposition on their toes ..

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 07:10 - Aug 10 with 1240 viewsHerbivore

He's not going to play the Burns role, he's a left footed player who plays on the right so will always be more of an inside forward than an out and out winger.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 07:16 - Aug 10 with 1207 viewsDennyx4

Jackson played in the Burns role. Hutchinson played in the Chaplin role.
Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 08:39 - Aug 10 with 1077 viewsitfc_bucks

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 07:16 - Aug 10 by Dennyx4

Jackson played in the Burns role. Hutchinson played in the Chaplin role.

Jackson played advanced on the right.

I wouldn't say he played the Burns role. They're very different players and it's not fair to compare them. I feel for Kayden, he's had a crap hand dealt him here, but he never shirks and always looks like he's putting in a shift. Looked unlucky not to score tonight - was down the other end though, so didn't have a great view
Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 09:13 - Aug 10 with 1015 viewsKeno

I'm sure we are all praying there the is good wifi connection wherever you are going

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 09:15 - Aug 10 with 1001 viewsgosblue

Towards the end of last season I noticed, following touch line instructions from KMcK, Burns would make more out-to-in and in-to-out movements. This would be an ideal role for Hutchinson from the bench in certain games. It gives defenders something to think about as well as creating space for an overlapping full-back or an imaginative number 10.
Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 15:08 - Aug 10 with 795 viewsFrimleyBlue

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 09:13 - Aug 10 by Keno

I'm sure we are all praying there the is good wifi connection wherever you are going

Don't panic Keno it's fantastic :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 769 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'd love to know what your job is and where I can apply. You spend every waking hour posting on here (and a few of the non-waking ones) then have to take a 3 week holiday!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 16:09 - Aug 10 with 712 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 10 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'd love to know what your job is and where I can apply. You spend every waking hour posting on here (and a few of the non-waking ones) then have to take a 3 week holiday!

His first name is Rishi 😁

Poll: Our final position

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 16:13 - Aug 10 with 693 viewsKeno

Did hutchinson play the burns role tonight? (n/t) on 15:08 - Aug 10 by FrimleyBlue

Don't panic Keno it's fantastic :)

Phew!!!!

I was worried for a bit

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024