Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday 23:07 - Aug 16 with 6985 viewsMaySixth

horrific Norwich challenge apparently

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:35 - Aug 17 with 1378 viewsGeoffSentence

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:21 - Aug 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

I give you. Fred Dibnah.

Boo! Didnt show how he did the overhang.

Still, fair to say Fred Dibnah is a proper nutjob.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:39 - Aug 17 with 1356 viewsLord_Lucan

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:11 - Aug 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

If you want to feel your balls shrink to the size of grape pips.

[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 10:14]

Yeah but Fred wasn't a children's TV presenter!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:40 - Aug 17 with 1339 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:13 - Aug 17 by blueasfook

Board police are here

Not unreasonably tbh. D**e is pretty much the equivalent of f****t why I suspect wouldn't have been so quick to drop a cheeky joke about. Better to leave some things to Milwall.
Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:59 - Aug 17 with 1274 viewsgosblue

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:24 - Aug 17 by ArnoldMoorhen

He carried it up, with the second rung over his left shoulder, and the heavy lashing rope coiled over his right.

Leaving him about 60% mobility in his arms to complete the climb.

Liek you say, proper nut job.

Fred pointed our factory chimney when I was a young stoker a thousand years ago. There was a ladder but not all the way around obviously. He just used a system of ropes and a bosun’s chair. At no time was he fastened on. No helmet because ‘it could fall off and kill some b*gger and nobody’s going to drop owt on me.’ Never mind the pointing hammer and chisels. Health and safety wasn’t really a thing in those days and a risk assessment was a form you filled in when insuring your house.
Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 13:12 - Aug 17 with 1155 viewsStewart27

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:40 - Aug 17 by crouchendyachtclub

Not unreasonably tbh. D**e is pretty much the equivalent of f****t why I suspect wouldn't have been so quick to drop a cheeky joke about. Better to leave some things to Milwall.

I’d like Lindon to have D***s on the back of his shirt.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 13:13]
Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 13:52 - Aug 17 with 1109 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 10:15 - Aug 17 by ArnoldMoorhen

Just wordplay. That's all it is. Like the "Samantha" bits on "I'm sorry I haven't a Clue".

No graphic descriptions, no sneering, no comments about appearances. No punching down. Just wordplay.

Are you saying that all wordplay should be banned?

Have I said anything should be banned?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 14:23 - Aug 17 with 1021 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 08:42 - Aug 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Christ, are you two really having a laugh about the words "dyke" and "les"? Are you 12 and in a parallel universe where it's still the 1970s?

Didn't you once refer to Rachel Riley as "some bint from the TV"? A derogatory term for a woman from the 1950's.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 15:48 - Aug 17 with 922 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 14:23 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Didn't you once refer to Rachel Riley as "some bint from the TV"? A derogatory term for a woman from the 1950's.

I certainly don't remember it if I did, but it's hardly on the level of homophobia is it?

EDIT: This is also the worst kind of whatabouterry, something you've been keen to stamp out over the years (despite being one of the worst proponents of it). Also, if I ever did call RR a bint, does that then make all homophobia acceptable?! What a weird mental leap that is. After years of accusing me of trying to start arguments, this is exactly what you're doing here. Shameful.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 15:56]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 22:27 - Aug 17 with 730 viewsloftboy

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 15:48 - Aug 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

I certainly don't remember it if I did, but it's hardly on the level of homophobia is it?

EDIT: This is also the worst kind of whatabouterry, something you've been keen to stamp out over the years (despite being one of the worst proponents of it). Also, if I ever did call RR a bint, does that then make all homophobia acceptable?! What a weird mental leap that is. After years of accusing me of trying to start arguments, this is exactly what you're doing here. Shameful.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 15:56]

As you’re playing us Saturday surely this one is most appropriate!

[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 22:27]
Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 00:11 - Aug 18 with 632 viewsMaySixth

Lyndon Dykes out for QPR this Saturday on 22:27 - Aug 17 by loftboy

As you’re playing us Saturday surely this one is most appropriate!

[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 22:27]

What a magnificent video.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024