Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? 17:23 - Sep 16 with 2054 viewsDennyx4

It looked like Chaplins strike may have come off Ladapo before going in the net?

Anyone else think the same?
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:26 - Sep 16 with 2030 viewsDennyx4

To add to this, it looked like he was going to celebrate, then realised he may have been offside, so didn’t.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:29 - Sep 16 with 1988 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He was rather poor today I thought, straight at the keeper with the goal at his mercy and bad control on more than one occasion, surprised he lasted an hour. Hirst created more for himself within 5 minutes.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:37 - Sep 16 with 1941 viewsDennyx4

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:29 - Sep 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He was rather poor today I thought, straight at the keeper with the goal at his mercy and bad control on more than one occasion, surprised he lasted an hour. Hirst created more for himself within 5 minutes.

Agree with that, but I do think Chaplins shot deflected off Ladapo for the goal.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:42 - Sep 16 with 1910 viewsIllinoisblue

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:29 - Sep 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He was 5/10 today. 9/10 last week. Wonder if he’ll try and claim the goal!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:42 - Sep 16 with 1909 viewsWickets

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:26 - Sep 16 by Dennyx4

To add to this, it looked like he was going to celebrate, then realised he may have been offside, so didn’t.

I could not make my mind up either but although he didn't realise it he would not have been offside .
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:49 - Sep 16 with 1879 viewsDennyx4

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:42 - Sep 16 by Wickets

I could not make my mind up either but although he didn't realise it he would not have been offside .

It was his reaction, that made me think he definitely got the last touch. Looked like he would have been just onside, but the camera angle wasn’t great.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:54 - Sep 16 with 1857 viewsGarv

Showed exactly why he gets stick unfortunately. For someone who scores a good amount of goals he's frustrating.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 18:40 - Sep 16 with 1752 viewsfranz_tyson

I thought it hit Freddie and would be ruled offside.

Did think we got away with a few offside decisions, so maybe we got away with an offside goal. No appeals from sheff Wed players, though.
Login to get fewer ads

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 18:51 - Sep 16 with 1732 viewstextbackup

I thought he was absolutely terrible today. If on the off chance he controlled it, he then fell over his own feet, or slipped over.
I normally really praise him, but today was possibly his worse game for us.
Thankfully it was against an awful Wednesday team without a clue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 19:05 - Sep 16 with 1667 viewsBluespeed225

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 17:49 - Sep 16 by Dennyx4

It was his reaction, that made me think he definitely got the last touch. Looked like he would have been just onside, but the camera angle wasn’t great.

Think that defender was well behind Freddie playing him on.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 19:10 - Sep 16 with 1659 viewsLord_Lucan

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 18:51 - Sep 16 by textbackup

I thought he was absolutely terrible today. If on the off chance he controlled it, he then fell over his own feet, or slipped over.
I normally really praise him, but today was possibly his worse game for us.
Thankfully it was against an awful Wednesday team without a clue

I was quite pleased when he started but he just couldn't control the ball anytime it went to him.

There is a big player in Williams!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 19:51 - Sep 16 with 1577 viewsWickets

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 19:05 - Sep 16 by Bluespeed225

Think that defender was well behind Freddie playing him on.

Yes they had a defender almost off the pitch . Freddie was onside but not sure he got a touch think it was one of their defenders .
karma innit (n/t) on 20:01 - Sep 16 with 1557 viewsDyland

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 18:40 - Sep 16 by franz_tyson

Did think we got away with a few offside decisions, so maybe we got away with an offside goal. No appeals from sheff Wed players, though.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 21:22 - Sep 16 with 1474 viewsbraveblue

Chaplan’s goal. Freddie can’t claim a deflection every game!!
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 21:34 - Sep 16 with 1449 viewsStewart27

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 18:40 - Sep 16 by franz_tyson

It’s a shame he wasn’t 25 yards offside and it was given. Just like Smith’s last season.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 20:03 - Sep 17 with 1207 viewswhymark4lazio0

Looking at the extended highlights (see home page) and especially the replay from behind the goal (about 5:30 into the highlights) either Freddie got the last touch or he did remarkably well to get out of the way of it. Either way, it's typical of him not to make a fuss about it.

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 20:36 - Sep 17 with 1145 viewsitfc_bucks

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 19:51 - Sep 16 by Wickets

Yes they had a defender almost off the pitch . Freddie was onside but not sure he got a touch think it was one of their defenders .

There was a defender behind him, but Fred was also beyond their keeper.

Had he touched it, he would've been offside.

That being said, the extended highlights have an angle from behind the goal, to the left. Looks clean from Chappers to me.
Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 21:16 - Sep 17 with 1093 viewsHipsterectomy

I can only imagine (hope) it was greed and doing too much to score but Hirst was much poorer than Ladapo. Had Ladapo done that stupid shot at an awkward angle when Burns was open and begging for a tap in we would have countless threads on here

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 08:17 - Sep 18 with 869 viewstextbackup

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 21:16 - Sep 17 by Hipsterectomy

I can only imagine (hope) it was greed and doing too much to score but Hirst was much poorer than Ladapo. Had Ladapo done that stupid shot at an awkward angle when Burns was open and begging for a tap in we would have countless threads on here

Goes to show that regardless of them grabbing a goal here and there, we really need more quality up there.
Between the two they wasted 3 huge chances Saturday, and it will bite us in the arse at some point this season.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Did Freddie get the last touch for the goal? on 08:22 - Sep 18 with 859 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was expecting the lino’s flag to go up and was quite relieved when it didn’t.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024