Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At presser 13:38 - Oct 18 with 8975 viewsPhilTWTD

Talking to George Hirst at the moment, will post what Kieran says on Wes Burns as soon as he's asked.
8
At presser on 21:07 - Oct 18 with 997 viewsCheltenham_Blue

At presser on 21:03 - Oct 18 by Kropotkin123

I find some of what he says interesting. I have both up-voted and down-voted them today.


Oh I agree. Some of what Frimmers says is interesting and I've upvoted him. But thats a very clear minority.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

1
At presser on 22:10 - Oct 18 with 949 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

At presser on 21:07 - Oct 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Oh I agree. Some of what Frimmers says is interesting and I've upvoted him. But thats a very clear minority.


Everything Frimmers says is interesting, but not always in the way he intends.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
At presser on 08:34 - Oct 19 with 811 viewsDBaldy

At presser on 22:10 - Oct 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

Everything Frimmers says is interesting, but not always in the way he intends.


I've had Frimley on ignore since his Chris Makin incarnation, he just spouts so much rubbish it isn't worth bothering with.

Having said that, threads like this can be difficult to read as you only get half of the conversation, although you can usually fill in the blanks based on past performance.
3
At presser on 10:42 - Oct 19 with 751 viewsRyorry

At presser on 14:17 - Oct 18 by FrimleyBlue

Can you ask why a holiday to dubai was more important than seeing a specialist.....
or was he seeing a physio in dubai, then seeing specialist today..


Can I ask why you're so determined to always, unjustifiably, see Wes in as worse a light as you can?

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
At presser on 10:45 - Oct 19 with 745 viewsFrimleyBlue

At presser on 10:42 - Oct 19 by Ryorry

Can I ask why you're so determined to always, unjustifiably, see Wes in as worse a light as you can?


Already answered. Ta

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026