Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) 19:32 - Nov 25 with 4777 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 09:23 - Nov 26 with 600 viewsMJallday

I have some observations having read through this entire debacle
Of a thread.

Frimers - you’re a terrible troll and this attempt is just…. #faceplant

End of observations

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 09:45 - Nov 26 with 563 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 00:52 - Nov 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have you considered a sponsored football thread silence Frimmers til say the end of the season?

Which season?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 09:46 - Nov 26 with 560 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 08:56 - Nov 26 by BondiBlue

I've been on this forum for about 25 years and you're about to become the first person i've ever blocked.

Why? I kind of get why people weren't big fans of jermaine wright or cole skuse because they played in teams that got relegated. But burns has been mostly excellent in a team that wins all the time. And you occassionally show signs of not being completely football-illiterate. Which means you're either you're an immature nob or you're on the wind-up, neither of which i have much time for.

Thank you.

Waka waka eh eh

"if you knew anything about football" on 11:14 - Nov 26 with 544 viewsDyland

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 09:14 - Nov 26 by MK1

You see, you tell people you want to have conversations about football and that we should all engage, then you come out with this rubbish. We are going to lose football matches. Players are not going to be at their best every game. It happens, which, if you knew anything about football, you would know will happen from time to time. When (if) it happens every game, fair enough, but just give it a rest.

We can reply thus to most of Frimmers' posts and leave it at that.

If you knew anything about football...

I mean I'm pretty clueless but he makes me sound like Westlake on co-comms.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"if you knew anything about football" on 11:16 - Nov 26 with 535 viewsFrimleyBlue

"if you knew anything about football" on 11:14 - Nov 26 by Dyland

We can reply thus to most of Frimmers' posts and leave it at that.

If you knew anything about football...

I mean I'm pretty clueless but he makes me sound like Westlake on co-comms.

Here we are. Dyland. You were one of those this OP was for.

You specifically said burns missing was the reason we were performing badly.. you then went onto specifically say why... when I said 1 person wouldn't effect the team that much but you were very insistent that it did and had and why.

Waka waka eh eh

Incorrect, as I replied to you elsewhere in this thread on 11:20 - Nov 26 with 531 viewsDyland

"if you knew anything about football" on 11:16 - Nov 26 by FrimleyBlue

You specifically said burns missing was the reason we were performing badly.. you then went onto specifically say why... when I said 1 person wouldn't effect the team that much but you were very insistent that it did and had and why.

Your comprehension around this debate is poor to say the least.

Edit -
LOL by Dyland 26 Nov 2023 8:30
No one said that though did they. Fans said we miss Burns. Nuance.

Wes isn’t match fit and he looked rusty. He was not the only player underperforming. Got to give WBA credit though, they defended bloody well and absolutely nothing stuck to Hirst, and Chaps n Broad were nowhere in the game. We looked like boys against men physicality and fitness wise, which was surprising.

We also came out on the wrong end of the bounce of the ball, epitomised by the second goal. That’s the breaks , and we’ve been quite lucky in that regard this season so far. Albion took advantage, fair play. It’s not as if they were totally bossing the game though. But they are decent and we were not our usual ebullient selves.

Singling out Burns is silly, but predictable from you.

Edit - I said other players miss Burns cos he gives a different "out" when he's on form. To spin that the way you have shows a complete lack of understanding and nuance.

"You specifically said burns missing was the reason we were performing badly."

You see, I never said we were "performing badly" without Burns. These are your words Frimmers.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2023 11:24]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"if you knew anything about football" on 11:46 - Nov 26 with 505 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

"if you knew anything about football" on 11:16 - Nov 26 by FrimleyBlue

Even if this were true (which it isn't) a player just back from injury, in a tricky away game, isn't going to instantly galvanise the entire team. This isn't a computer game where you give them an energy drink and they're tip-top and firing on all cylinders again.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 11:57 - Nov 26 with 495 viewsWicklowBlue

Getting the result with the OP you wanted Frimmers? Can just imagine you looking like this as people react to your baiting!

Login to get fewer ads

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 13:41 - Nov 26 with 452 viewsNutkins_Return

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 11:57 - Nov 26 by WicklowBlue

Getting the result with the OP you wanted Frimmers? Can just imagine you looking like this as people react to your baiting!

Which would be more tragic then just being thick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024