Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. 19:50 - Dec 4 with 3077 viewsblueprint

Absolute joke.
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:03 - Dec 4 with 2955 viewsIllinoisblue

I saw that and admired their trolling.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:06 - Dec 4 with 2936 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which seasons were the top 4 scored in?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:12 - Dec 4 with 2881 viewsblueprint

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:06 - Dec 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Which seasons were the top 4 scored in?

Sorry I wasn’t very clear . 5th best of the weekend .
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:20 - Dec 4 with 2801 viewsgainsboroughblue

Which goals were deemed better? I need to judge.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:21 - Dec 4 with 2790 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:12 - Dec 4 by blueprint

Sorry I wasn’t very clear . 5th best of the weekend .

I assumed you meant that. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is in the top 5 ever!

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:27 - Dec 4 with 2748 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:20 - Dec 4 by gainsboroughblue

Which goals were deemed better? I need to judge.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/13022551/top-5-efl-champio

I think these are clearly ranked from best through to 5th. I think it is a little harsh on Hoedt who I would put a little higher.

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:35 - Dec 4 with 2660 viewsdanger_matt

For balance the lads on the Not The Top 20 podcast are tipping it to win the Puskas. Raving about it in fact.
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 21:04 - Dec 4 with 2476 viewsbraveblue

Don’t think it says that. Headline mentions Burns in particular.
Login to get fewer ads

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 21:18 - Dec 4 with 2385 viewsBigCommon

They are in no particular order... Just grouped as top 5 goals of the weekend, is my understanding.
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 11:06 - Dec 5 with 1886 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Quite obviously it's not in any kind of order.
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 14:08 - Dec 5 with 1686 viewsVaughan8

Clearly no order or they would have put numbers before each one?

There is no way Twine's goal is better than Burns'!
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 15:40 - Dec 5 with 1547 viewsGeoffSentence

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:27 - Dec 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/13022551/top-5-efl-champio

I think these are clearly ranked from best through to 5th. I think it is a little harsh on Hoedt who I would put a little higher.

Nah, Hoedt's only went in because the keeper couldn't be arsed to tap it over. Hladky would have saved it every day of the week.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 1499 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 20:27 - Dec 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Also, the picture before the video starts features Wes in the centre surrounded by the other four goal scorers so they obviously think his is the best one (as if we didn't know already)
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 18:26 - Dec 5 with 1295 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 15:40 - Dec 5 by GeoffSentence

Nah, Hoedt's only went in because the keeper couldn't be arsed to tap it over. Hladky would have saved it every day of the week.

Keeper was too busy having a go at a defender to save it, wasn't he?

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 18:52 - Dec 5 with 1252 viewsMK1

They are not in order, just the best 5. Burns' best out of that bunch.
Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 18:54 - Dec 5 with 1241 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns ‘ goal only the 5th best I. Championship according to Sky. on 18:52 - Dec 5 by MK1

They are not in order, just the best 5. Burns' best out of that bunch.

I refer you to the reply about 8 up from yours!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024