Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mowbray gone 22:05 - Dec 4 with 4190 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mowbray gone on 22:08 - Dec 4 with 3815 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mowbray gone on 22:10 - Dec 4 with 3805 viewsDubtractor

Clubs are getting more and more impatient.

Got them to the playoffs last season, with them having only just scraped up the previous year, and not exactly doing badly this season, just a bit inconsistent.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Mowbray gone on 22:13 - Dec 4 with 3749 viewsSitfcB

Mowbray gone on 22:10 - Dec 4 by Dubtractor

Got them to the playoffs last season, with them having only just scraped up the previous year, and not exactly doing badly this season, just a bit inconsistent.

Probably fair to say they overachieved last season and that it’s a tougher league this time round.

Only 3 points off 6th.

Bit mental.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mowbray gone on 22:14 - Dec 4 with 3725 viewsJohnTy

I think he knew he was going after Saturday's result at Millwall, but they have got only 3 points less than us over the past 6 games, and only three points off the playoffs.

Madness.
Mowbray gone on 22:17 - Dec 4 with 3664 viewsStevieH

What a shame. A lovely bloke who encourages young players to express themselves and gives them opportunities to develop and progress. And players seem to enjoy playing for him too.

We’ll always love you Mogga 💙
Mowbray gone on 22:21 - Dec 4 with 3606 viewsLankHenners

Very young squad with lots of promise but lacking a bit of experience to take them to the next level. Think he's been a bit frustrated with their transfer model in that regard so was probably going to go at some point.

Expect they'll go down the route others have gone, i.e., young, forward-thinking coach with potential to grow.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mowbray gone on 22:24 - Dec 4 with 3529 viewsFreddies_Ears

Mowbray gone on 22:13 - Dec 4 by SitfcB

Probably fair to say they overachieved last season and that it’s a tougher league this time round.

Only 3 points off 6th.

Bit mental.

Very harsh decision, and you are quite right that the Championship is a particularly strong league this year, at least in terms of top 5.
Mowbray gone on 22:26 - Dec 4 with 3490 viewsbazza

Mowbray gone on 22:21 - Dec 4 by LankHenners

Very young squad with lots of promise but lacking a bit of experience to take them to the next level. Think he's been a bit frustrated with their transfer model in that regard so was probably going to go at some point.

Expect they'll go down the route others have gone, i.e., young, forward-thinking coach with potential to grow.

Neil warnock ..
Login to get fewer ads

Mowbray gone on 22:28 - Dec 4 with 3450 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Is everyone pulling the trigger just because they want Heckingbottom?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Does a recent form of W2 D2 L2 and 3 points of the play-offs on 22:31 - Dec 4 with 3416 viewsunstableblue

Warrant sacking?

I don’t think autos could have been there target given strength of Leicester, Saints and Leeds.

There aren’t many McKennas out there!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Does a recent form of W2 D2 L2 and 3 points of the play-offs on 22:35 - Dec 4 with 3383 viewsReusersTown

Does a recent form of W2 D2 L2 and 3 points of the play-offs on 22:31 - Dec 4 by unstableblue

Warrant sacking?

I don’t think autos could have been there target given strength of Leicester, Saints and Leeds.

There aren’t many McKennas out there!

Everyone seems to think there is with recent appointments. Hopefully they are sorely mistaken, I think they will be. I also don't think it's particularly fair on Mogga!
Mowbray gone on 22:35 - Dec 4 with 3383 viewsRadlett_blue

Idiotic 25 year old owner who inherited a billion from his dad getting impatient.
I don't dislike Sunderland, but I would laugh if they got relegated.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Duff at Swansea gone as well… it’s that time of the year (n/t) on 22:36 - Dec 4 with 3351 viewsunstableblue

Mowbray gone on 22:44 - Dec 4 with 3296 viewsLeoMuff

If Kieran were to leave, would love him back

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Mowbray gone on 22:50 - Dec 4 with 3217 viewsdavblue

Mowbray gone on 22:44 - Dec 4 by LeoMuff

If Kieran were to leave, would love him back

Decent manager, think he’s a bit of a nearly man in this league.

Trouble is everything is going to feel like a massive downgrade when McKenna leaves.
Does a recent form of W2 D2 L2 and 3 points of the play-offs on 23:06 - Dec 4 with 3089 views_clive_baker_

Does a recent form of W2 D2 L2 and 3 points of the play-offs on 22:35 - Dec 4 by ReusersTown

Everyone seems to think there is with recent appointments. Hopefully they are sorely mistaken, I think they will be. I also don't think it's particularly fair on Mogga!

By definition they can’t all succeed!
Mowbray gone on 23:47 - Dec 4 with 2949 viewsIllinoisblue

All a bit Red Wedding in the championship today.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mowbray gone on 00:09 - Dec 5 with 2874 viewsunstableblue

Mowbray gone on 23:47 - Dec 4 by Illinoisblue

All a bit Red Wedding in the championship today.

Love it

Mowbray gone on 00:30 - Dec 5 with 2837 viewsGarv

Mowbray gone on 22:50 - Dec 4 by davblue

Decent manager, think he’s a bit of a nearly man in this league.

Trouble is everything is going to feel like a massive downgrade when McKenna leaves.

18 months ago I'd have said I trust Ashton to find the next McKenna. But back then I didn't realise McKenna was the genius I know he is now.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mowbray gone on 00:33 - Dec 5 with 2825 viewsBasingstokeBlue

If we hadn't found McKenna & Pert, I'm sure Mowbray & Venus would have been our first choice management team.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Mowbray gone on 02:04 - Dec 5 with 2745 viewsIllinoisblue

Mowbray gone on 00:09 - Dec 5 by unstableblue

Love it

I imagine there’s a lot of clubs looking at what we’ve done the last 18 months and trying to work out how they can do something similar.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mowbray gone on 05:18 - Dec 5 with 2612 viewsMK1

Guess they want Heckingbottom.
Mowbray gone on 09:08 - Dec 5 with 2279 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nobody gets any time to correct things any more. He’s a good manager and had them playing some nice football. They are a bit style over substance though as we saw against us. Robert’s and Clarke whilst flashy have just one assist between them, whilst Clarke has scored a lot that seems a poor return in terms of setting things up.
Mowbray gone on 10:00 - Dec 5 with 2150 viewsdirtyboy

Mowbray gone on 09:08 - Dec 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Nobody gets any time to correct things any more. He’s a good manager and had them playing some nice football. They are a bit style over substance though as we saw against us. Robert’s and Clarke whilst flashy have just one assist between them, whilst Clarke has scored a lot that seems a poor return in terms of setting things up.

They're a new team this year, very young and inexperienced, not letting him build that team through to next season is criminal.
Mowbray gone on 11:32 - Dec 5 with 2008 viewsRadlett_blue

Mowbray gone on 00:33 - Dec 5 by BasingstokeBlue

If we hadn't found McKenna & Pert, I'm sure Mowbray & Venus would have been our first choice management team.

Well, there was clamour on here for a young, progressive coach when Mick left & Evans came up with Paul Hurst. I'm sure some of us believed in him for a few weeks....

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024