Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… 10:37 - Dec 20 with 1959 viewsSitfcB

Been a while since we’ve gone in to a game as outsiders.

This week is dragging by the way.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 11:31 - Dec 20 with 1840 viewsbentley_blue

Would you say that's about right?

It's such a massive game for both teams.

Can see it being a score draw, which I'd be very happy with!
We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 11:41 - Dec 20 with 1798 viewsSitfcB

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 11:31 - Dec 20 by bentley_blue

Would you say that's about right?

It's such a massive game for both teams.

Can see it being a score draw, which I'd be very happy with!

Surprised we’re as high as 3/1 to be honest.

Give me a draw right now.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The draw and away win are both… on 11:42 - Dec 20 with 1781 viewsBloots

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 11:41 - Dec 20 by SitfcB

…3/1 on Bet365.

Weird.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The draw and away win are both… on 11:49 - Dec 20 with 1747 viewsbentley_blue

The draw and away win are both… on 11:42 - Dec 20 by Bloots

…3/1 on Bet365.

Weird.

When you compare the odds to 6/4 on offer for us to win the Leicester game it does seem good value.
We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 12:11 - Dec 20 with 1674 viewstractorboy2000

We’ve actually been slight outsiders for a couple of recent games at the bookies (Boro and West Brom away), however this is the first time this season a side has been odds on to win against us. I’m struggling to think the last time we played a match where that would have been the case, probably have to go back to the Cook/Lambert days!

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 12:20 - Dec 20 with 1609 viewstractorboy2000

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 12:11 - Dec 20 by tractorboy2000

We’ve actually been slight outsiders for a couple of recent games at the bookies (Boro and West Brom away), however this is the first time this season a side has been odds on to win against us. I’m struggling to think the last time we played a match where that would have been the case, probably have to go back to the Cook/Lambert days!

Quick search, I make this the first time the opposition have been odds on to beat us in a league match since 23/2/2021. Hull 0-1 Ipswich
https://www.oddsportal.com/football/england/league-one-2020-2021/hull-city-ipswi

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Lump on.. we’re going to win… on 12:27 - Dec 20 with 1555 viewsunstableblue

Clarke coming into form, essential for this game, and Williams will be desperate to play well.

Axel is up to speed and will suit Leeds attackers.

Morsy is not suspended.

We’ve had a nice week of rest and trading ground work

Leeds won’t match Norwich defensive and pressing intensity

Broadhead looks like he’s getting back to his best

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 14:33 - Dec 20 with 1339 viewsExiled2Surrey

It may be dragging, but I am sort of happy we weren't playing a League Cup game last night
Login to get fewer ads

Lump on.. we’re going to win… on 15:51 - Dec 20 with 1220 viewsPinewoodblue

Lump on.. we’re going to win… on 12:27 - Dec 20 by unstableblue

Clarke coming into form, essential for this game, and Williams will be desperate to play well.

Axel is up to speed and will suit Leeds attackers.

Morsy is not suspended.

We’ve had a nice week of rest and trading ground work

Leeds won’t match Norwich defensive and pressing intensity

Broadhead looks like he’s getting back to his best

The benefit of losing to Fulham

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 16:35 - Dec 20 with 1119 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 11:41 - Dec 20 by SitfcB

I guess those placing bets have more confidence in Leeds, which probably isn't overly surprising.

I would happily take a draw. If we win it will be a great result and nice revenge for our home defeat.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 17:47 - Dec 20 with 984 viewsOldFart71

Will be just like the reception Town gave Naarwich, pretty hostile and unwelcoming. They will be on the refs case most of the game and it will be all about our game management. No rash tackles, defend well and put away chances. If we can do that no reason we can't better Coventry's draw. But if we get drawn into a too open game then the outcome may be the same as at PR.
We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 18:00 - Dec 20 with 946 viewsITFCSG

We’re 3/1 with some bookies to win on Saturday… on 17:47 - Dec 20 by OldFart71

Will be just like the reception Town gave Naarwich, pretty hostile and unwelcoming. They will be on the refs case most of the game and it will be all about our game management. No rash tackles, defend well and put away chances. If we can do that no reason we can't better Coventry's draw. But if we get drawn into a too open game then the outcome may be the same as at PR.

I think McK will tighten the team up this time. It is an away match, and good as our striker(s) and 10s are, as shown from the match at PR I don't think they are as clinical as multi-million pound Piroe, Rutter and Summerville. We are unlikely to win if we go all out attack. Conversely Leeds suffer the same problem as us, from what I have seen they struggle against teams who play 10 men behind the ball and a low block - but I don't see McK ever going that route.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024