Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's an over reaction on here 13:26 - Dec 23 with 1218 viewswaveneyblue

Yes we've been second best, but absolutely nothing has gone for us from start to finish.

No decisions, no luck, nothing.

Please keep perspective
There's an over reaction on here on 13:29 - Dec 23 with 1151 viewscressi

No we haven't got decisions but it has been truly awful have got to be better than that.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:29 - Dec 23 with 1138 viewsMJallday

Our only saving grace is that we are still 7pts ahead

This will be a real test of KMs management about how he can get us to bounce back
A result against Leicester and all will be forgotten.
Even if we loose that we will still be 4 points ahead

Not all is lost but lots to play for

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

There's an over reaction on here on 13:30 - Dec 23 with 1141 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

I’m ever an optimist with Town and find the usual naysayers as tiresome as the next poster, but sometimes measured criticism is due and today is one of those occasions.

Poll: Is Billm….

There's an over reaction on here on 13:30 - Dec 23 with 1137 views44_not_out

People over reacting on TWTD….. I won’t hear it. 🙄
There's an over reaction on here on 13:31 - Dec 23 with 1071 viewsWallingford_Boy

I’d say the ref has been spot on, always easy to blame the officials but today has been down to us, we’ve been awful since the first whistle.

RIP Sir Bobby

There's an over reaction on here on 13:31 - Dec 23 with 1064 viewswaveneyblue

There's an over reaction on here on 13:30 - Dec 23 by John_Warks_Willy

I’m ever an optimist with Town and find the usual naysayers as tiresome as the next poster, but sometimes measured criticism is due and today is one of those occasions.

There's measured criticism and there's the guff that some spout on here.

This player is crap,these tactics are crap. Blah blah
There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1058 viewsbluefunk

There's an over reaction on here on 13:30 - Dec 23 by John_Warks_Willy

Key word is measured, ain’t seen much of that so far
There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1059 viewsStewart27

I think people are just reacting to the game.

Hopefully people don’t lose perspective. If they do then they need to sort themselves out.

You’re wrong about luck though. Can’t conceded a goal every time Leeds get into our box. We’ve been incredibly weak today.
Login to get fewer ads

There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1049 viewsbadadski

No overacting, just making observations, some teams will be better than us and are better than us there is no shame in that at all especially with what the Leeds team is worth, trying to not tweak the team and going gung ho is naïveté and has played right into there hands.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1042 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I don’t think it’s been an over reaction, we haven’t stepped up to the game, I felt like that last week, we have made mistakes and poor decisions we’d not usually make, yeah we’ve not been good enough and a hammering like this is never good for confidence going into the new year, especially with the next game being an even better side! We are absolutely thrilled with where we are, but the reality is we’ve a work in progress and this might be unpopular but it may take a few seasons to get it right. That’s football. We’ve massively over achieved given our budget and that’s down to our excellent management.

Leeds are insufferable though. They think they’re promoted now.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1039 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

No we’ve been dreadful and our defending has been even worse. Instead of sitting a bit deeper and keeping it tight we’ve been wide open and made it easy for them.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1038 viewswaveneyblue

There's an over reaction on here on 13:31 - Dec 23 by Wallingford_Boy

I’d say the ref has been spot on, always easy to blame the officials but today has been down to us, we’ve been awful since the first whistle.

You would. Hope we put Jackson on just to annoy you.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:33 - Dec 23 with 1012 viewsNutkins_Return

There's an over reaction on here on 13:29 - Dec 23 by cressi

No we haven't got decisions but it has been truly awful have got to be better than that.

Truly awful is hyperbole though. I think we've been poor and you can't get away with poor against Leeds.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:34 - Dec 23 with 988 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Just a reminder, the total value of their squad is over £200million. Thankful to get Leeds out of the way before Christmas and Leicester will be out of the way by the end of January.

January transfers have to be spot on.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:35 - Dec 23 with 967 viewsFrimleyBlue

There is 0 over reaction.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

There's an over reaction on here on 13:35 - Dec 23 with 956 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

There's an over reaction on here on 13:32 - Dec 23 by OsmansCleanSheet

No we’ve been dreadful and our defending has been even worse. Instead of sitting a bit deeper and keeping it tight we’ve been wide open and made it easy for them.

I agree, we shouldn’t have gone at them the way we did but equally had we scored first it would have probably forced Leeds to make more mistakes.

Our defence will need some upgrades in the summer if we’re to keep playing like this though, that’s just how it is. Axel is clearly a few steps behind due to his lack of pre season and fitness issues too, a big risk starting him there today.
There's an over reaction on here on 13:37 - Dec 23 with 926 viewswaveneyblue

There's an over reaction on here on 13:35 - Dec 23 by FrimleyBlue

As if your view counts
There's an over reaction on here on 13:38 - Dec 23 with 910 viewsFrimleyBlue

There's an over reaction on here on 13:37 - Dec 23 by waveneyblue

As if your view counts

I'm talking about all posters. Where is this over reaction?

Waka waka eh eh

There's an over reaction on here on 13:51 - Dec 23 with 808 views44_not_out

There's an over reaction on here on 13:35 - Dec 23 by FrimleyBlue

Coming from the king of over reaction
There's an over reaction on here on 13:54 - Dec 23 with 759 viewsFrimleyBlue

There's an over reaction on here on 13:51 - Dec 23 by 44_not_out

Coming from the king of over reaction

I'm not overly fussed tbh. Town taught a lesson today but we haven't got to play them again so it doesn't matter.

What I hope is this tells us not to be so open against Leicester.

Waka waka eh eh

There's an over reaction on here on 14:26 - Dec 23 with 658 viewsbilllm

Passing wort I've see under mck,
Soft penalty and chappers shot changed the game if his goes in were a different team,
Pathetic up fron nothing sticks, move on,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024