Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now 20:02 - Dec 30 with 1764 viewsIllinoisblue

Was mooching around the Tottenham stadium today (don’t ask) and went in the club shop. And there they were, official spurs v Bournemouth half and half scarves ready for tomorrow. 17.99. I guess they have enough day trippers to make it worth doing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 20:12 - Dec 30 with 1721 viewsSitfcB

To be fair…if we’re in the Prem next season I’ll more than likely buy one at each away game for my boy, a good little souvenir but won’t ever be worn as a regular matchday scarf

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 20:31 - Dec 30 with 1647 viewsIllinoisblue

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 20:12 - Dec 30 by SitfcB

To be fair…if we’re in the Prem next season I’ll more than likely buy one at each away game for my boy, a good little souvenir but won’t ever be worn as a regular matchday scarf

Souvenir half and half pennants are surely the next thing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 22:34 - Dec 30 with 1530 viewsJ2BLUE

£17.99?!?!?!

Wow. Fools and their money...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 22:58 - Dec 30 with 1493 viewsunstableblue

How’s the ground look Illy?

I fancy forking out this season and making a visit.. when a Town game doesn’t clash.

A mate (yes I know) has been in their ‘kop’ what struck him was the spaces behind the terraces are like high end shopping centres! With glass elevators and amazing food.

Amazing food and beer!

Obviously a different planet - but I do think Town can do better with the food in the fan zone. There are so many good food trucks out there… get them along.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 23:08 - Dec 30 with 1467 viewsJackNorthStand

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 22:58 - Dec 30 by unstableblue

How’s the ground look Illy?

I fancy forking out this season and making a visit.. when a Town game doesn’t clash.

A mate (yes I know) has been in their ‘kop’ what struck him was the spaces behind the terraces are like high end shopping centres! With glass elevators and amazing food.

Amazing food and beer!

Obviously a different planet - but I do think Town can do better with the food in the fan zone. There are so many good food trucks out there… get them along.

Amazing stadium.

He’s correct. The concourse reminds me of a nice airport terminal. Various different food outlets that you actually walk into, some with seating. As opposed to a big long counter selling the same cr_p.

Different bars too, one had a band on last time I went last season.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 23:08]
I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 23:33 - Dec 30 with 1404 viewsunstableblue

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 23:08 - Dec 30 by JackNorthStand

Amazing stadium.

He’s correct. The concourse reminds me of a nice airport terminal. Various different food outlets that you actually walk into, some with seating. As opposed to a big long counter selling the same cr_p.

That’s bonkers!

My Portman Pie was quite low quality against QPR, am sure used to be better. And no chicken balti pies available.

Even Bolton’s fan zone has far superior grub.

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 23:52 - Dec 30 with 1348 viewsTheBoyBlue

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 20:31 - Dec 30 by Illinoisblue

I read that as peanuts initially.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 08:38 - Dec 31 with 1173 viewsCopfordBlue

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 20:31 - Dec 30 by Illinoisblue

I loved a pennant when I was a kid and the tradition of exchanging them before European games. One of my favourite programme covers growing up was a photo of Mick Mills exchanging pennant with an opposition captain prior to a European game at Portman Road (pretty sure it was Barcelona and Johan Cruyff).

You don’t see many pennants these days. I’d never buy a half and half scalf but a half and half pennant - definitely!

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Login to get fewer ads

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 08:40 - Dec 31 with 1168 viewsMullet

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 20:12 - Dec 30 by SitfcB

No Sitters, don't do it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 08:40 - Dec 31 with 1163 viewsMullet

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 23:08 - Dec 30 by JackNorthStand

Amazing stadium.

See, that just sounds terrible to me. I want to go to football not Lakeside.

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 08:44 - Dec 31 with 1148 viewsHerbivore

Someone call social services.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 09:02 - Dec 31 with 1101 viewsbrogansnose

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 08:40 - Dec 31 by Mullet

TBH, when I went there I was impressed. Nice range of beers at proper bars, different food, no problem with queues and wasn't overpriced either. There's not much to go to around WHL so from Tottenhams business point of view it makes sense to get people in and spending money there rather than somewhere else in London. I'm kind of done with being overcharged for crap beer, rubbish food and building site toilets. I don't know what it's like at other sports venues but I'd take a bet that it's better than the 50's facilities we have to put up with.

Anyway, see you tommorow buh.
I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 09:06 - Dec 31 with 1084 viewschicoazul

This is the worst thing you have ever posted. Absolutely haram.
The Spurs stadium is very nice to be fair, any club that has an artisanal cheese stand knows the way the game is going.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 974 viewsLeaky

Probably have half & half supporters soon. Only support whomever is winning
Congratuations ffs on 10:31 - Dec 31 with 958 viewsDyland

Only my second ever down vote ffs x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 10:55 - Dec 31 with 920 viewslizzibee

They shouldn't be a thing...
I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 11:14 - Dec 31 with 888 viewsSitfcB

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 08:40 - Dec 31 by Mullet

No Sitters, don't do it.

I get half and half scarves whenever I go to Wembley for an England game, got a few now. Nice little momento.

We might only be in it for a year and out for another 20 or so

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 18:44 - Dec 31 with 739 viewsunstableblue

I do agree Mullet

But the quality of food in Portman Road and in the fanzone need to go up a gear

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 18:47 - Dec 31 with 712 viewsMullet

I did not know half and half scarves are an official product now on 09:02 - Dec 31 by brogansnose

TBH, when I went there I was impressed. Nice range of beers at proper bars, different food, no problem with queues and wasn't overpriced either. There's not much to go to around WHL so from Tottenhams business point of view it makes sense to get people in and spending money there rather than somewhere else in London. I'm kind of done with being overcharged for crap beer, rubbish food and building site toilets. I don't know what it's like at other sports venues but I'd take a bet that it's better than the 50's facilities we have to put up with.

Anyway, see you tommorow buh.

Toilets again or concourse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024