Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Controversial opinion - Thoughts? 20:08 - Jan 1 with 2450 viewsFifeITFC

Discuss.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:11 - Jan 1 with 2355 viewsChurchman

jrb07iTFC = Fckwit. Discuss
Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:12 - Jan 1 with 2335 viewsbournemouthblue

I think he can be sh1te when teams keep tight to him and kick him a bit

He was wasteful today but actually got a few half chances I guess. I suspect he'd be less effective in the Premier League for similar reasons, not that that is much of a problem at the moment

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:14 - Jan 1 with 2292 viewsCaptainAhab

No discussion to be had. That poster is an attention seeking tool.
Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:15 - Jan 1 with 2285 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Presumably a joke. Our fans really are something else.
Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:22 - Jan 1 with 2189 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Closing in on 50 Town goals.

Starting in a team competing with Leicester, Southampton, Leeds, Sunderland, West Brom and so on.

Arguably one of the better players in the Championship and the most value for money forward in terms of returns and performances in the Championship, one of the best leagues in Europe.
Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 2159 viewsIllinoisblue

Instant blocking for him and other bed wetting cretins.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 2155 viewsHerbivore

My thoughts are this chap knows f**k all about football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Some of our fans don't deserve any success on 20:30 - Jan 1 with 2095 viewsDyland

Entitled, ignorant, bitter, clueless, cowardly etc.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:34 - Jan 1 with 2034 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:12 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

He was wasteful today but actually got a few half chances I guess. I suspect he'd be less effective in the Premier League for similar reasons, not that that is much of a problem at the moment

Put Burns in behind twice with lovely flick and then ball inside the fullback second half, just like he did Freddy on Friday (although that was a far better chance). Shame we didn’t have more composure in a these situations over the last two games.
Thoughts? on 20:35 - Jan 1 with 2026 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This is why I avoid twitter!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:35 - Jan 1 with 2014 viewsNeedhamChris

Ridiculous tweet as it is - you've given them exactly what they wanted.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 23:49 - Jan 1 with 1647 viewsHalifaxBlue

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:12 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

One of his best abilities is how difficult he makes it to stay tight to him though.

There are few, if any, at this level that are better at creating a yard of space for a shot than him. And few at any level I've seen that can get it off as quickly with as little backlift.

Everyone in this league knows exactly where his spot is (pulling off for the squared ball at the top of the box), yet he still manages to get free there at least once a game. He's incredibly difficult to mark.
[Post edited 1 Jan 23:51]

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 00:34 - Jan 2 with 1560 viewsEireannach_gorm

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 23:49 - Jan 1 by HalifaxBlue

One of his best abilities is how difficult he makes it to stay tight to him though.

There are few, if any, at this level that are better at creating a yard of space for a shot than him. And few at any level I've seen that can get it off as quickly with as little backlift.

Everyone in this league knows exactly where his spot is (pulling off for the squared ball at the top of the box), yet he still manages to get free there at least once a game. He's incredibly difficult to mark.

A intelligent and skilful player who because of his size can be bullied.
Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 08:37 - Jan 2 with 1229 viewsbournemouthblue

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 20:34 - Jan 1 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Put Burns in behind twice with lovely flick and then ball inside the fullback second half, just like he did Freddy on Friday (although that was a far better chance). Shame we didn’t have more composure in a these situations over the last two games.

He did do that, his relationship with Burns is very important to our side unquestionably

I do think if you can limit their link up play, you go a long way to stopping us tick

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 08:39 - Jan 2 with 1210 viewsbournemouthblue

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 23:49 - Jan 1 by HalifaxBlue

I don't disagree there, it's amazing how many times he gets free at corners for example, clearly some teams do their homework but not all of them

I think McKenna has helped improve him too and unlocked his potential

Controversial opinion - Thoughts? on 09:37 - Jan 2 with 1052 viewsSamWhiteUK

I dared to venture onto his profile and found this tweet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024