Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Stansfield - FLW 11:06 - Jan 3 with 5727 viewsEastLondonBlue

Know it’s only FLW but interesting about his desire to be closer to London. We are definitely closer than Birmingham on that score. Would really like to see this one get over the line if true.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/jay-stansfield-transfer-latest/
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:09 - Jan 3 with 5629 viewsiamipswich

You're right of course but it's fairly marginal in the grand scheme of things you'd say. Especially if his base is in West London. But still, any boost in our chances of signing him is more than welcome!

Poll: Who will return first?

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:10 - Jan 3 with 5592 views_clive_baker_

There's not much in it to be fair, if that is a motivation for him. Certainly not West London.
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:13 - Jan 3 with 5542 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Aston Villa and Birmingham always used to house young loan players in city centre apartments. A 5 minute walk to a 1 hour train to London.

If this was a massive factor then he would move his loan to QPR!
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:18 - Jan 3 with 5422 viewsEastLondonBlue

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:09 - Jan 3 by iamipswich

You're right of course but it's fairly marginal in the grand scheme of things you'd say. Especially if his base is in West London. But still, any boost in our chances of signing him is more than welcome!

Exactly, nothing massive but hey anything that may help is welcome so let’s see I guess!
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:22 - Jan 3 with 5346 viewsSitfcB

Was hoping he was going to be here by now

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:27 - Jan 3 with 5239 viewsKieran_Knows

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:22 - Jan 3 by SitfcB

Was hoping he was going to be here by now

Probably varies from player to player and club to club, but I read this article yesterday whereby Bournemouth will recall James Hill from Blackburn, but that clause doesn't come in to play until next week. May be similar with Stansfield.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/24021916.afc-bournemouth-recall-james-hi

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:34 - Jan 3 with 5065 viewstonybied

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:27 - Jan 3 by Kieran_Knows

Probably varies from player to player and club to club, but I read this article yesterday whereby Bournemouth will recall James Hill from Blackburn, but that clause doesn't come in to play until next week. May be similar with Stansfield.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/24021916.afc-bournemouth-recall-james-hi

Didn't Rooney confirm that there was only a small window in which Fulham could recall him but he didn't reveal when it opens. It might not be until the end of January, although you'd thought that Fulham would want this at the beginning of Jan to have a good chance of finding him another club within the transfer window.
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:36 - Jan 3 with 5036 viewsPhilTWTD

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:34 - Jan 3 by tonybied

Didn't Rooney confirm that there was only a small window in which Fulham could recall him but he didn't reveal when it opens. It might not be until the end of January, although you'd thought that Fulham would want this at the beginning of Jan to have a good chance of finding him another club within the transfer window.

He did. From what I was hearing yesterday prior to Rooney's sacking, the situation as it stood was that he was going to stay at Birmingham. Obviously everything could be very much up in the air since the sacking.
Login to get fewer ads

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:40 - Jan 3 with 4910 viewshype313

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:36 - Jan 3 by PhilTWTD

He did. From what I was hearing yesterday prior to Rooney's sacking, the situation as it stood was that he was going to stay at Birmingham. Obviously everything could be very much up in the air since the sacking.

Which makes the Stansfield talk a smokescreen...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 13:50 - Jan 3 with 3907 viewsPioneerBlue

Or Fulham want to keep him because as a loan it’s doing what they need, or they want to sell and he’s too expensive or or or!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 13:57 - Jan 3 with 3811 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

The board will be fighting to keep him surely? A new manager isn't going to find a Brum side without him for the remainder that appealing. Then again their board is a bit odd.
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 13:34 - Jan 9 with 2387 viewsEssexBloo

Is this still the situation Phi?
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:22 - Jan 9 with 1854 viewsblueasfook

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 13:34 - Jan 9 by EssexBloo

He's just driving up to Birmingham to find out for you...

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:30 - Jan 9 with 1771 viewsGavTWTD

Φh he'll let you know in due course

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:33 - Jan 9 with 1720 viewsberkstractorboy

Seen a post on twitter from a Brum fan who claims to have seen Stansfield training this morning
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:42 - Jan 9 with 1614 viewssuffolkpoker

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 11:34 - Jan 3 by tonybied

I doubt Rooney knows the differnce between his elbow and ass hole...

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:43 - Jan 9 with 1602 viewscressi

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:33 - Jan 9 by berkstractorboy

Seen a post on twitter from a Brum fan who claims to have seen Stansfield training this morning

Personally with No mole or inside information I don't see this happening as I have said before think this is just a smoke screen .
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:55 - Jan 9 with 1511 viewsberkstractorboy

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:43 - Jan 9 by cressi

Personally with No mole or inside information I don't see this happening as I have said before think this is just a smoke screen .

Possibly and every day it doesn't happen now its less likely. This is now so critical to our season to have an effective striker in place that every game without one really harms our top 2 chances, an obvious statement really!

I trust we will get someone in but if it's the end of the window, then realistically we know that its likely to be the play-off lottery for us.
Jay Stansfield - FLW on 17:24 - Jan 9 with 1256 viewstortoise

Jay Stansfield - FLW on 15:43 - Jan 9 by cressi

Frank’s mole!?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024